Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! (964 Views)

I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by factorial1(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Trying to view the next page of a thread I was reading around some minutes ago, this was what appeared on my browser. Could this be a network ish or something is about to happen again? Am I the only one that encountered this error on my browser?

2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2014
Yeah! I noticed the shii too.
But, that wasn't the message I got.

I got an "unexpected error occured"
Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by factorial1(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2014
FrancisTony:
Yeah! I noticed the shii too.
But, that wasn't the message I got.

I got an "unexpected error occured"
I think they actually updated that NL tab... I can now notice the "Naira land Forum". Which means the number of posts on Front page.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by factorial1(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2014
^^^^
guess that was what caused it.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Lol! Joblessness no good o! Nairaland went offline for just a minute and people noticed it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by chibwike(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Lol! Joblessness no good o! Nairaland went offline for just a minute and people notice it.
Lmao...this one pass addiction oh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2014
chibwike:
Lmao...this one pass addiction oh
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2014
factorial1:
I think they actually updated that NL tab... I can now notice the "Naira land Forum". Which means the number of posts on Front page.
Yeah, this is what happened.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2014
factorial1:
^^^^
guess that was what caused it.
Yes! I noticed it.

The latest addition is annoying. I hate it.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Lol! Joblessness no good o! Nairaland went offline for just a minute and people noticed it? cheesy
Define joblessness?
Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes! I noticed it.

The latest addition is annoying. I hate it.
Thought I was the only one that didn't like it.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2014
MzPreshie:
Thought I was the only one that didn't like it.
True that!

I hate seeing lot of notification without clicking on them. Even the share button isn't cool to me.

More like Seun is spamming our account. sad
Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by kentochi(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Yep i was surprise when i notice that.
ThankGod say nothing happen.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! by Seun(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
I made a mistake during a routine upgrade operation. It took more than a minute for me to figure out what was wrong and how to fix it. Sorry!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1)

Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be / 5.0 G.P.A. Student Of Modibbo Adama University Of Technolog, Yola Is Dead / What Was The FIRST Lie You Told This New Year ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.