Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? (1291 Views)

Can A Guy And A Girl Really Just Be Friends?? / (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2014
People keeps saying age is just a number,

Is it possible for a 25 yrs old guy, to marry a lady of 32 yrs?

How then will d lady look like, when she is in her early 40s,

because i kno women grow older than d men

Won't d guy look like an under 20 by then? Lol
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Fetula4u: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Ar u ok a all
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Fetula4u: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Are u ok at all
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2014
Fetula4u:
Are u ok at all
I asked a question, you replied wit dsame question, who den is ok or not? Some pple sha,

1 Like

Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Fetula4u:
Are u ok at all
mumu na question she ask
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2014
Op I think so its not advisable for a female to marry someone she's younger than
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2014
samflexxy:
Op I think so its not advisable for a female to marry someone she's younger than
Tnks dear, cos i was seriously 1dering, how it would like in future! Even when we kno guys are every day young.
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2014
izaray:
Tnks dear, cos i was seriously 1dering, how it would like in future! Even when we kno guys are every day youn.g
it'll be horrible the husband might look like her younger brother
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2014
samflexxy:
it'll be horrible the husband might look like her younger brother
Ops, for instance now, check ur age, den compare it wit dat of ur female frnds, d ladies will always look older u no.
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by akin66(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2014
samflexxy:
mumu na question she ask
And he answer her with kweshion.
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by eph12(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2014
We are not there yet!!
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2014
izaray:
Ops, for instance now, check ur age, den compare it wit dat of ur female frnds, d ladies will always look older u no.
yea sometimes when some of my female friends tel me there age I'll be shocked for the guys I think its advisable to marry some one who ou senior with five yrs

1 Like

Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2014
akin66:

some guys can be weired at times
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2014
akin66:

Dat's d problem wit naija, asked ? they ans wit ?, tel me why dey no go dey fail jamb question
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Hazardd(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Yea,100% possible as long as the girl has the cash.....
well well, looking at it like this
Age is a number grin
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hazardd:
Yea,100% possible as long as the girl has the cash.....
well well, looking at it like this
Age is a number grin
Lol, guy u no try, awoof d run belle o
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Evina(f): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
izaray:

All these talk of women grow older, women grow older than the men, it is only ignorant people that say such. Women who embrace a healthy lifestyle always look younger than the man. Ask Genny, Kate henshaw, that lady wey get Tiaanah's place, ask Mo' Abudu. My dear, nothing like women look older.
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Evina:

All these talk of women grow older, women grow older than the men, it is only ignorant people that say such. Women who embrace a healthy lifestyle always look younger than the man. Ask Genny, Kate henshaw, that lady wey get Tiaanah's place, ask Mo' Abudu. My dear, nothing like women look older.
Hmm, i pray its remain d way you av just said it
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Evina, am saying dat, due to d amount of blood women loss every month and during child bearing, my dear, its only by 1's stature, and God"s grace 1's can get dat
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Evina(f): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
izaray:
@Evina, am say dat, due to d amount of blood women loss every month and during child bearing, my dear, its only by 1's stature, and God"s grace 1's can get dat

shocked shocked shocked shocked what? Babe you dey disappoint me with this your line of reasoning? shocked Wetin you dey yan like dis? In this 21st century? Haba now, come on!!!

Stature? God's grace?

My dear please, watch what you eat and exercise 6days a week, then use a waist cincher. Do this consistently for 2months. You will automatically shave 10-15years off your age.
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by ronald4lif(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Well, I think the phrase age is just a number was primarily first used to enlighten people that the way humans reason, behaves and performs in their respective careers have nothing to do with their age, maturity and character got nothing to do with ones age either. You see, this phrase has come to prove itself over time as we see people nowadays acts and behaves like kids whilst some kids got way more charisma than one would expect of their age.

As per the other factor of getting married to an older lady there's nothing wrong with such choice. There's more to a person than their age. In life, and in a matrimonial union what matters most is the loverbirds individual happiness, when the both of them are happy and understanding age should be immaterial.

One thing people should understand is that, if I don't like a certain thing or can't indulge in a particular act, based on my religious, cultural, moral or personal convinctions doesn't make that thing wrong or abnormal. Everyone can't like same thing or behaves in alike manner, varieties is the spice of life.

Personally, I am not sure I will want to date an older lady but then we don't choose who we love hence I can't rule out any possibility.
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=Evina post=28556434]

shocked shocked shocked shocked what? Babe you dey disappoint me with this your line of reasoning? shocked Wetin you dey yan like dis? In this 21st century? Haba now, come on!!!

Stature? God's grace?

My dear please, watch what you eat and exercise 6days a week, then use a waist cincher. Do this consistently for 2months. You will automatically shave 10-15years off your age.[/quote)Lol, tnks anyway, at least u av helped some pple wit dis advice!
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Evina(f): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=izaray post=28557051][/quote]

Always welcome smiley
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by lilmax(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
It is never a number IMO
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
izaray:

In our African society, a guy can't marry his elder sister or mum'smate but a girl can marry her grandpa's mate!
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by izaray(f): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

In our African society, a guy can't marry his elder sister or mum'smate but a girl can marry her grandpa's mate!
U are right
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by peteruuu(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
izaray:
I asked a question, you replied wit dsame question, who den is ok or not? Some pple sha,
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] SECONDED !!!

1 Like

Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by unibenstudent1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
I senior my baby with 6 years so its just a number
Re: Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number? by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Evina:

i like your way of reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

20 Things I Wish I Had Known When Starting Out In Life “ / Relationship Tips: Reasons Why Marrying For Money Isn't A Bad Idea / Married But Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.