Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

New Way People Are Scammed This Xmas Period. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Way People Are Scammed This Xmas Period. (494 Views)

Senate Fixes JAMB Application Fee At N2,500, Extends Validity Period To 3 Years / How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) / Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Way People Are Scammed This Xmas Period. by iamprestige: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2014
A friend of mine just called me, i could hear tears dripping at the other end of the phone. She said she has been scammed of 70,000 naira i was like what How?
She told me the money was given to her to by her mum to deposit to her grandma's account (grandma has been seriously ill). On her way to the bank, a man apporached her claiming to be a police officer. He told her he has been observing her that some guys are after her because of the money she is carrying, i guess he immediately gained her trust, cause there was no how a man from no where knew about the money. You know out of fear for loosing money this festive period she succumb to the mans idea of assitance. The man then gave her a poly bag to put the money in it. When she did that he gave her the poly bag. And she headed for the bank, but getting there the money was not found in the bag, actually i dont know where to get 70k to give her now she is currently in my house sad *so sad*. So please i beg you my fellow nairalanders. This is umber month as my mum would say, everyone wants to make money the fastest and easiest way. Don't trust anyone. As the bible says Psalm 188:8 " It is better to take refuge in the Lord than trust in man". Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lasu 2015/16 Admission. / My Recent Challenges / Official Thread For UNN UTME/DE 2015 Admission Undertakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.