Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia (1319 Views)

Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification / Kwankwaso Spent N4.1billion Pension Fund To Build Houses Pensioners Can’t Afford / Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by tohpahz(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Protesters infront of fmc umuahia opposite gtb bank carrying placards saying.... "90% of abia state pensioners receive between #1500 - #10000 as pension and yet they are barely paid at all!!

Isnt this unfair?? I still Don't know what ochendo is doing with our money...
Pics coming soon...

Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by otokx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ochendo till 2019, look at those dirty gutters, surely they stink.
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by henchamb(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
look at the dirty gutter, and to think that the government house is like 2 minutes walk from this gutter makes me cry for abia
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by ceo4eva: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nawaoo.... This is really Unfair and Wicked. It still baffles me this same man is gunning to be a Senator. Does he really have a conscience?...

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by Mekusnwa: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
And he still wants to impose someone we don't even know on us again, Na wah oooo
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by asha80(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
ceo4eva:
Nawaoo.... This is really Unfair and Wicked. It still baffles me this same man is gunning to be a Senator. Does he really have a conscience?...
apparently he does not have..but apparently abians can't seem to vote another candidate in another party except pdp.

Mekusnwa:
And he still wants to impose someone we don't even know on us again, Na wah oooo
is anyone pointing a gun in ur head that you must vote ikpeazu if he becomes pdp candidate?
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by tohpahz(f): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Senator ko. . .dont just know what is happening to abia state. . Heard that his son ikuku is c0ming out for house of reps too. . I laugh in pity!
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
abia just need one reasonable man for the redemption.
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by asha80(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
customized13:
wrong..abians need to man up and make a change by voting voting whom they want and standing by it..are there no quality guys in other parties except pdp?talking about reasonable guys is ogah or otti not reasonable enough?enough of abians coming to nairaland to lament when obviously the solution is within their hands
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
asha80:

wrong..abians need to man up and make a change by voting voting whom they want and standing by it..are there no quality guys in other parties except pdp?talking about reasonable guys is ogah or otti not reasonable enough?enough of abians coming to nairaland to lament when obviously the solution is within their hands
my question is can there be an election without rigging in abia?
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by asha80(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
customized13:
it can be minimized if abians are determined to see their votes stand or are abians a different stock from their imo counterparts?at least ihejirika is no longer in charge to supervise monumental rigging like in 2011.
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by tohpahz(f): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Uche ogah wil have my vote . .dats if i vote anyway. . Abians need to rise up massively,the injustice has to stp!
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Useless state! sad
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by Ojiofor: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
PROUDIGBO:
Useless state! sad
hey. Sttop calling Abia a useless state.when your state was burnt down by uba brothers every igboman then was atleast giving their moral support to the good people of Anambra state till they over come their oppressors.
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by doctokwus: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
customized13:
No man can make u inferior unless u allow him/her.Abians av allowed one single man take dem for a ride. This is totally against d much talked about and proven IBO spirit. I stayed in DAT state for a few yrs and came to realise dt dat stubborn, not to b trodden upon ibo spirit, passed on down d ages and made folklore by d women of aba in their riot of several yrs ago; is almost gone in d breed of inhabitants since dis present civilian generation. This are a pple overtaxed, exploited,embarassd,trampled upon by all manner of govt,law enforcement, paramilitary and military outfits, yet thru out my stay, not a single individual raised any form of resistance, save murmurings of disapproval in d confines of their bedrooms in d wee hrs of d nite. So how wud ochendo not get away wt d rape of dat state wt so cowed a pple.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by omenka(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
I feel so depressed whenever I see some of those pensioneers especially in the banks. Folks can hardly move themselves around yet they are made to go through the rigours of queuing in banks to receive what is duly theirs.

Civil servants of nowadays see what the government is doing to these men and must have made silent vows to do anything in their power to ensure they don't get caught up in such nasty situation, and one of the surest way is to steal as much you can, afterall, people hardly get punished for stealing!!

I pray they get paid asap.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by Realone92(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
tohpahz:
Uche ogah wil have my vote . .dats if i vote anyway. . Abians need to rise up massively,the injustice has to stp!
u are cute
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by tohpahz(f): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Realone92:
u are cute

Thanks
Re: Abia State Pensioners Take To The Streets Causing Traffic Jam At Umuahia by Bruteforce101: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
customized13:

Abia man. Lolzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba / Pls Anti-gmb Crew, Focus On Issues!! Grrr / President Goodluck Jonathan Transformation Agenda Achievements!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.