Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia (27269 Views)

OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer / Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by bobbyspeed(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
This should be escalated to house committee on diaspora. hon Abike Dabiri has always put on the line in matters like this and she most times get redress for the assaulted
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Sylvarresta(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
heatmeup:
NOTHING AS GOOD AS using wi-fi to browse
nd u re a gal, you still de join dem booked space.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by ammyluv2002(f): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sad
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Misogynist2014(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
What are we gonna do now?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by demsid(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
heatmeup:
NOTHING AS GOOD AS using wi-fi to browse
awoof where u see d WiFi use.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by nanalady(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
cryEyaa fa...ftc(Could nt help me sef)
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by slightlyMad(f): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
No wonder most Nairalanders school in France!!!
why are you using extreme large fonts like an imbec.ile huh?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by clemzo101(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bunsky:
Why do our people still go to malaysia.That yeye country.

More reason some guys school in french here.
are u speaking English or France?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by NaLaugh: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
y'all should stop this space booking already!
If you can't contribute to the thread meaningfully___ just swerve please.
I blame the mod, updating FP per second, it only makes the hustle for FP real thereby devaluing the importance of the FP. angry

To the topic, I really don't know why they still go to such places. The average Nigerian life is valued @little or nothing.
__ That's why they can easily harass/kill our citizens abroad.
Very bad

True. However, what you've done is no different.

When you originally made this post, it only contained the first line.

You can't decry an action by doing the exact same thing.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I blame the mod, updating FP per second, it only makes the hustle for FP real thereby devaluing the importance of the FP. angry

Nairaland wld be very very boring without space bookers
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by YungwizzzyPt7: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
slightlyMad:

why are you using extreme large fonts like an imbec.ile huh?
Because it takes an imbec.ile like you to notice
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by omakay(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
kennygee:
What our Students go through abroad just to get a decent Education.

My sister, there are countries within Africa where one can still get decent education besides that racist country.

It is so painful that even as someone reads this thread, another person somewhere else is processing his ticket to slavery without blinking.

Nigerian youths should collectively black-list that country.

And we need to give the Malaysian residents here a taste of their own medicine.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
NaLaugh:

True. However, what you've done is no different.

When you originally made this post, it only contained the first line.

You can't decry an action by doing the exact same thing.

I did that bc I wanted to rant on the FP.
Some of them don't even modify.
Even when the post is on something tragic, they would still be so insensitive and be celebrating FP.
Those are the ones I have a problem with.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by akoaki(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nigerians are an endangered specie all around the world, not only in malaysia. We are hated because of the attitude of the government that is incapable of using our resouces to care for the citizens. Many countries in west africa are already discussing how to disgrace nigerians in case there is crisis and we want to flee westwards.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by libertyfather(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Video of Nigerian student dealt with in France coming up, the size is so large we trying to compress it and it so long like season movie watchout...thank God I school in Nigeria
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by slightlyMad(f): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

Because it takes an imbec.ile like you to notice

you no get shame, how many ppl use big font like you.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by YungwizzzyPt7: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
slightlyMad:

you no get shame, how many ppl use big font like you.

You must be a goat to notice that

(no offeinse)
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
clemzo101:
are u speaking English or France?
sorry i mean france
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by slightlyMad(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

You must be a goat to notice that

(no offeinse)

must you descend this low to make a point?
anyway, that compliment goes straight to your dad.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Nairaland wld be very very boring without space bookers

They should @least modify into something a bit reasonable na...
Nothing wrong in booking space to modify later.
Check out the threads on FP now, they would book/derail the first and second page, people go come tire to comment sef.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by adexsimply(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

To the topic, I really don't know why they still go to such places. The average Nigerian life is valued @little or nothing.
Very bad
I'm not a fan of space-booking, but I don't see how it should affect anyone to this extent.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by englishmart(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Very bad
the last time I checked, fp had no value.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by waldigit: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
neuljosh:
I still keep wondering what Nigerians are still doing or why they still go to Malaysia. Its so obvious that those fu.c.kin.g Asians have nothing good to offer Nigerians rather than racism and death sentence.

It funny how some yellow skin f.aggots think they are more special then blacks... I don't blame then my anger is on the Nigerians that patronise them

More reason why we need to stand up and demand our leader to develop our country. Don't let us live in self denial it is better to school there than in Nigeria. I have pple there who are even doing doctorate. Remember, this the country that came to get palm oil from nigeria and used it to develop their economy.
Remember again they are one of the leading emerging economy.
Join any group from malaysia on facebook to get more insight on their level dev.
We should be ashamed of ourselves.
But its not too late and better late than never.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Babyboy1986:
Guy make u park well ooo all the time na so so you and this ur france schoool.. Can believe u any more self.
i no be guy.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
adexsimply:
I'm not a fan of space-booking, but I don't see how it should affect anyone to this extent.

That's why I'm me and you're you.
You dig?

englishmart:
the last time I checked, fp had no value.

go joor.
I don't expect you to say otherwise! angry

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wow! This is bad.. cry
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Tokunbohkinibig: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Outside the country is unwelcoming, killing,unpleasant and inside d country is suicidal,dreams-killing for this generation God. What a country! May God help my brothers and sisters living in my beloveth country called Nigeria.

Just one day, just one day, all their lost hope nd glory ll be restored back to all Nigerians.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

They should @least modify into something a bit reasonable na...
Nothing wrong in booking space to modify later.
Check out the threads on FP now, they would book/derail the first and second page, people go come tire to comment sef.
lol.... That's d fun of it. Seun enjoys it.

#itz_all_about_the_traffic

Start reading from page 3 if u wana read insightful comments.... Page 1 is meant for fun lovers
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Amadaz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
The guy couldn't even do an usain bolt when he got the opportunity to do so, just running like a imbe.cile. Schewwww!
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by delors(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Those yellow millipede weaklings...but how that bros come be like that sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. / Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.