Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia (27486 Views)

OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer / Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by bayocanny: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Fp sweet today sha

The father of a fool has no joy
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by tonychristopher: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
lalasticlala:
According to the person who uploaded the video on Youtube, Mansur a Nigerian student in Malaysia had an argument with a bike rider and before he knew what was going on, about seven other men had joined the bike rider to assault him. The beatings were quiet much as they were seen kicking him severally and using all sorts of weapons including a nightstick and helmet on him. He was just helpless and when police officers came, the man, Mansur was eventually handcuffed and was still assaulted again right in front of the police officers, with two of them looking away.

Watch the video by clicking on the link below:

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/video-nigerian-student-beaten.html?m=1

I HAVE NEVER LOVED GOING TO SCHOOL OVERSEAS, YOU WILL BE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN AND YOU MIGHT BE KILLED, I WAS IN DUBAI WHEN THEY THRE ALAMYSEAI SON OF HIGH RISE, I HAVE SEEN HOW NIGERIANS ARE TREATED BADLY IN EU AND USA, FORGET WHAT THEY TELL YOU

THOSE GUYS ABROAD ARE REALLY SUFFERING

HOPE THEY DID NOT KILL HIM

SORRY MANSUR

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Orikinla(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Only fools go and stay where they don't welcome them.
From Yola to Malaysia.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by shyblings(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
I rather remain 4 naija where I be king...

Abeg make una tell me, is there any gift given for being FTC?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
France don suffer
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by joykelex(f): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
hmmm just passing cos i no wan vex
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Burger01(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
We should protest against this rubbish! These dirty Malays should be kicked out of Nigeria. Haba! Huhn! angry
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
neuljosh:
I still keep wondering what Nigerians are still doing or why they still go to Malaysia. Its so obvious that those fu.c.kin.g Asians have nothing good to offer Nigerians rather than racism and death sentence.

It funny how some yellow skin f.aggots think they are more special then blacks... I don't blame then my anger is on the Nigerians that patronise them
Nonsense! Are Nigerians the only black people going to that country?Your people are very violent, arrogant and good in committing crimes. Please... The day Nigerians behave themselves and live a crime-free life the day they will be respected in a foreign land.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

I HAVE NEVER LOVED GOING TO SCHOOL OVERSEAS, YOU WILL BE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN AND YOU MIGHT BE KILLED, I WAS IN DUBAI WHEN THEY THRE ALAMYSEAI SON OF HIGH RISE, I HAVE SEEN HOW NIGERIANS ARE TREATED BADLY IN EU AND USA, FORGET WHAT THEY TELL YOU

SORRY MANSUR
I've never liked schooling abroad,let alone settling there.The best I can give them is a simple visitation & I'm back to my home country.I can't afford to be suffering & smiling in racist oyibo lands all in the name of getting a better living.One of my ex-school mates did a post-graduate programme in Edinburg, & I know the class of odd jobs she was relegated to,just to enable her augment her financial state, mehn.....it was a tale of woe.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Ifyjemila(f): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
[size=35pt]No wonder most Nairalanders school in France!!![/size]
No only france na cefran them dey go.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by kingthreat(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mob justice exists everywhere. Question is what did he do to warrant such violence against him. For those who are in foreign countries like these, try and avoid arguments as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
i no fit comment because i nor go fit watch d video
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
wetin he do? did he dupe someone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

SORRY MANSUR
The sh*ts you spew here even happen most in Nigeria, Nigerians against Nigerians.In Nigeria they would possibly burn him!Please...I think you are a local ghetto champion and a primitive person.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by redsun(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
I wonder what Nigerians do in those rice eating/islamic countries. Skyscrapers and infrastructures design primarily by oyinbos does not change primitively minded people overnight.

However, it could be worse in Nigeria though,with clubs,cutlasses,tire,petrol and scorching fire
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Krucifax(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
My fellow Nigerians dey talk. What of the uncountable numbers of Nigerians stripped naked, beaten and burnt to death by their fellow Nigerians inside Nigeria? Examples = ALUU 4,The female pepper stealers, etc etc. Whilst it is wrong we have a far worse record of inhuman treatment to others. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by lilmax(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Not good
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by raayah(f): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
neuljosh:
I still keep wondering what Nigerians are still doing or why they still go to Malaysia. Its so obvious that those fu.c.kin.g Asians have nothing good to offer Nigerians rather than racism and death sentence.

It funny how some yellow skin f.aggots think they are more special then blacks... I don't blame then my anger is on the Nigerians that patronise them

Blame your government
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by raayah(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Krucifax:
My fellow Nigerians dey talk. What of the uncountable numbers of Nigerians stripped naked, beaten and burnt to death by their fellow Nigerians inside Nigeria? Examples = ALUU 4,The female pepper stealers, etc etc. Whilst it is wrong we have a far worse record of inhuman treatment to others. undecided

You're right, its the pot-kettle thing. These are the same people that will bring tire and burn a person to death. if we develop our country and Nigerians learn to follow the law, Why will people go to Malaysia to school.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by TDstarr: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
lazy nigga the one wey run follow am when e dey run na to put blow for e long nose wey dey quick bleed first den move go meet police dem dey crase
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by raayah(f): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Suljosh: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
lalasticlala:
According to the person who uploaded the video on Youtube, Mansur a Nigerian student in Malaysia had an argument with a bike rider and before he knew what was going on, about seven other men had joined the bike rider to assault him. The beatings were quiet much as they were seen kicking him severally and using all sorts of weapons including a nightstick and helmet on him. He was just helpless and when police officers came, the man, Mansur was eventually handcuffed and was still assaulted again right in front of the police officers, with two of them looking away.

Watch the video by clicking on the link below:

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/video-nigerian-student-beaten.html?m=1
Are you high? Where is the video?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by tonychristopher: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
raayah:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but most Nigerians in developed countries are not Suffering. if you decide to go to Malaysia or India, that's your own wahala , but in the USA and Canada, We are living good.

I know you will say that, but do not tell me that, you can tell that to people that have not travelled, is UK not developed nation, Is Turkey, Italy not developed nation, is Dubai not developed, these places I hv been to and i have seen how Nigerians work like slaves in cold to make a living, I hvaer seen how they are treated scornfully by whites, Mind you, you cant be a full citizen with full priviladges as a white English or European ...so you can tell that to others not me because I have seen all these, I visit all these places

majority are suffering
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by tonychristopher: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:
The sh*ts you spew here even happen most in Nigeria, Nigerians against Nigerians.In Nigeria they would possibly burn him!Please...I think you are a local ghetto champion and a primitive person.

I know you will say that, but do not tell me that, you can tell that to people that have not travelled, is UK not developed nation, Is Turkey, Italy not developed nation, is Dubai not developed, these places I hv been to and i have seen how Nigerians work like slaves in cold to make a living, I hvaer seen how they are treated scornfully by whites, Mind you, you cant be a full citizen with full priviladges as a white English or European ...so you can tell that to others not me because I have seen all these, I visit all these places

majority are suffering
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by tonychristopher: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
enkay4love:
I've never liked schooling abroad,let alone settling there.The best I can give them is a simple visitation & I'm back to my home country.I can't afford to be suffering & smiling in racist oyibo lands all in the name of getting a better living.One of my ex-school mates did a post-graduate programme in Edinburg, & I know the class of odd jobs she was relegated to,just to enable her augment her financial state, mehn.....it was a tale of woe.

my dear that is the same thing with me, I just go there on visit, cant imagine juggling three jobs in a day, now that there is winter you will pity them especially the folks in UK and EU...the crunch is terrible there.

They will not tell you the truth, you will see them snapping pictures in fine places but most are suffering, working as cleaners, security guard or cabbies

I am happy here, just pay them visit and come back with my dignity

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by tonychristopher: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
raayah:

If you are a student in a Foreign land, it is not really possible to get full-time jobs because of your academics but earning 13 dollars/hour as a cashier is way better than being a student in Nigeria. There are no jobs for graduates talk less of university students.
Once you come out of the university, then you start making good money. i'm a student in a foreign country presently and i cant remember the last time i demanded money from my parents. i work and fend for myself.

Let us be Sincere, Nigeria is not just that good.

keep deceiving yourself, you start making money, I have a sister here that we sent money to Detroit US, i know what i am saying

You people paint the picture of all is paved with gold out there, na people way never travel una fit tell that one
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by livinbygrace: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
raayah:

If you are a student in a Foreign land, it is not really possible to get full-time jobs because of your academics but earning 13 dollars/hour as a cashier is way better than being a student in Nigeria. There are no jobs for graduates talk less of university students.
Once you come out of the university, then you start making good money. i'm a student in a foreign country presently and i cant remember the last time i demanded money from my parents. i work and fend for myself.

Let us be Sincere, Nigeria is not just that good.

God bless u my brother.You don't need to advise those Niger go better people ,as I had same orientation 14yrs ago,but can tell u it was a big illusion.
It's better for me to work like slave in oyinbo man land and make money than for me to stay in this country.
The rich re getting richer while poor re getting poorier.
You can imagine after Privatisation paying exorbitant bill but we are not getting ther services of what u re paying for,while the owners of the new Phcn smiles to the bank every month .
Make una dey deceive una self.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by tonychristopher: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
raayah:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but most Nigerians in developed countries are not Suffering. if you decide to go to Malaysia or India, that's your own wahala , but in the USA and Canada, We are living good.

Although Nigerians have now claimed London, as the 37th state of Nigeria, as a result of the population of Nigerians living in London, and also because of the ease with which Nigerians commute from Lagos/Abuja to London, as if they were commuting from Surulere to Ikoyi, it must be however said, that beneath the façade and the false-image of living the London good life which Nigerians living in London portray to their families and friends back home, the reality actually shows the opposite.

The problem starts with coming into London as a visitor or tourist, Nigerians are always in a hurry to ‘check out’ of Nigeria just like Andrew in the famed federal government patriotism TV advertisements, in doing so, they fail to take advantage of other legitimate routes of emigrating to the UK as professionals, Information on such UK migration schemes such as the highly skilled migrant programme and the working holiday maker visas are readily available on the internet but some of us don’t see it because of our mad rush and impatience. Also some have failed to explore other opportunities such as simply applying as health care or educational (teachers/lecturers) professionals, acute shortages of staff in the UK health and educational sectors have opened up this option and nationals from other countries are exploiting the opportunity, but Nigerians have not, preferring rather the short-term route of coming as visitors.

It used to be that in the past, it was a bit easier for Nigerians to ‘do what they had to do’ in London in order to obtain their residence permits, but now the EU expansion, and the influx of eastern Europeans into the UK has meant that residency laws have been toughened, on this front, things are no longer as they used to be. Inability to obtain official residency papers is what condemns Nigerians to the low life they live in London as illegal immigrants, without any state or social entitlements. In the long term, it is not a lifestyle that one would wish on even his enemies; as a result, people are stuck ‘in’, and can’t get ‘out’, as they wouldn’t be able to come back in if they venture out. This has ensured that some Nigerians have not been able to visit their country of birth in a long while, and this adds to their alienation and frustration.

And so once they find themselves in London, they are stuck with the lowly-paid jobs, such as flipping burgers at McDonalds or cleaning other people’s ‘shit’. Life becomes a bore and a drag as they jump from one bus to the other on their way to start the next shift; a sad and hectic life that they must live in order to afford London’s very exorbitant living expenses.

There are always people out to make a fast buck from you in London, the town is almost becoming a soul-less city like Lagos, for those stuck in the poverty cycle and living below the bread line (22% of the UK population live in poverty, 1 out of 5 of the population), this type of living surely can’t be good, from the £70 weekly room rents in shared flats and houses, to the over £5 day travel cards, there is also the utility bills (gas and electricity), which is operated on a pay- as- you -use basis, there is no NEPA or NITEL in London to bribe their officials, if your meter credit runs out, then it is between you and your God to save you from freezing in the cold winter.

It is at this stage that those who abandoned their lives and career back home, for a ‘rosy’ life in London begin to regret their decisions, they have no one to complain to, else they will be considered failures. As calls are made to family and friends back home, the moods are saddened the more by the news of career progressions and promotions of colleagues the person has left behind.

Some Nigerians living in the London always have this false assumption that those they have left behind in Nigeria won’t be climbing the social and economic ladders as well, that they will be waiting for them to come back to Nigeria in their flashy cars, fancy clothes and fake accents to ‘oppress’ them. Sadly this is not the case. By my own estimates, at least 2 out of every 3 Nigerians living in London will gladly swap places for a settled life and career in Nigeria, no wonder the careers in Africa recruitment event and many of such ‘return to Africa’ schemes are proving to be big hits.

It is always the case that most Nigerians immigrating to the UK always come when they are in their late twenties or early thirties, for both the men and women; this is the time that marriage dreams become imperative, but where does one find a potential husband or wife in London? If there was a place like that, then those ‘over-ripe’ brides and grooms before them would have since exhaled and replied with ‘I do’ to the pastor’s ‘Do you take xyz to be your lawfully wedded wife/husband…?’

In a recent conversation with a thirty something year old Nigerian lady, she vented out her frustration in these words ‘Nigerian men in London are dry, and stingy, after using you, they will dump you and go to their village to marry a village mgbeke’, on the other hand, Tochukwu Modebelu, a London based lawyer readily comes to the defence of Nigerian men living in London, according to him ‘Nigerian girls in London are still into their ways of regarding relationships as commercial ventures, also their wahala is too much, so I don’t blame guys who go to Nigeria to look for wives’.

As a result of the scarcity of men, and women or the difficulties in finding the perfect and willing partner, Nigerians have now resorted to having brides and grooms packaged and sent to them from home, but obviously such arrangements come with their own problems, usually revolving around differences in cultural values, unfulfilled expectations, and UK’s gender politics that is largely on the side of women, having brewed a disaster recipe for themselves, it is no surprise when divorce lawyers are called in at a rate faster than that which saw the couple coming together in the first place.

Some Pentecostal churches are happily exploiting this situation, Nigerians haven’t forgotten their ways at all in Nigeria, they seem to have carried the Pentecostal culture with them to London, as there now seems to be one on every other street, in areas of London with large immigrant population. Don’t be surprised to find these churches packed full on any given Sunday with expectant and hopeful worshippers, mostly young women whose main heart desire is for men to rain down from where ever.

However, there are Nigerians living in the London who have made good, and are already living the good life, some of them work as professionals while others have their own businesses, but such success stories do not even reflect the true situation of the real life of an average Nigerian in London, a sad reality, and a reality that bites.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by M4gunners: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
The guy have done something wrong, if not hw can police come and still handcuffs him? We have to be realistic on some matter forget sentiments. Even in Nigeria if someone ccommit some set of crime people join hands and beat him /her.Some even end up being killed.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by ArtanK(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
I think there is more to this story. According to a relative who studies in Malaysia, they hate and discriminate against the Chinese and Filipinos the most.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: FG To Release N30bn Earned Allowances To ASUU / Cambridge A Levels!!!!! / Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.