Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia (27271 Views)

OAU Student Beaten Black & Blue By Chemistry Lecturer / Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by raayah(f): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by raayah(f): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by tonychristopher: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
now i did not say not all i said 90% of nigerians out there are stuck. keep debating

raayah:

I have a Family friend who is a Top management worker in Shell in Dubai. A pure Yoruba man. He went to a university in Nigeria. If you go to other countries legally and d the right things and follow their laws. Things will work out.
You visit these places but I live here and have a lot of family members who do. One of the top senior financial analysts in Helwett-Packard(HP) in Texas is a Nigerian girl that went t uniilorin.. There is Racism everywhere just like tribalism in Nigeria. You either let it hold you down or move forward and leave it behind

I'm not saying we should not stay in Nigeria, it all depends on you.It is our motherland afterall , but painting other countries as bad is not right.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by tonychristopher: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
raayah:

She is not doing something right. Companies even get tax breaks for hiring foreigners in most developed countries. On my way to work everyday, i see over 10 companies that are hiring(less than 10-minute drive). If its so bad abroad, why are Nigerians crying to come here,
Yes, there may be some people who are not doing well.. But this are just minorities.

Go to linkedIn and check out profiles of Nigerians/Africans abroad. Nigerians are at the top everywhere!!. We are hardworking.
The former Dean of Engineering in my university is an immigrant from Ghana.If you are good and hardworking , you will get to the top. Forget Racism.

you will only tell that to people who have not traveled before, not dudes like me

but wish u well and luck
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by cosajadi: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
libertyfather:
Video of Nigerian student dealt with in France coming up, the size is so large we trying to compress it and it so long like season movie watchout...thank God I school in Nigeria
Please upload it and let's view it, I want to see the comments by those mumus schooling in France.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by christconscious: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
[size=35pt]No wonder most Nairalanders school in France!!![/size]
.yes oh .manchester uni is kul
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Mistermamus(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
I no go blame dem jare c d nonsense nigerians do dere u go just weak.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Kunlexic(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Reserved for comment...am still coming back
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by mukykaffe: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
i so much dont know why nigerians stick to them malaysia and india when there is UK
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by heatmeup(f): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sylvarresta:
nd u re a gal, you still de join dem booked space.
is land for guys only?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by DaBullIT(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
[size=35pt]No wonder most Nairalanders school in France!!![/size]

[size=20pt]Bros. I bin think say name Canada dem dey school ni ?[/size]
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by heatmeup(f): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
demsid:
awoof where u see d WiFi use.
you think i resemble you i have a full Wi-Fi working at my office.most importantly i work at the server room tongue
demsid:
awoof where u see d WiFi use.
you think i resemble you i have a full Wi-Fi working at my office.most importantly i work at the server room
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nicepoker(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
malaysia is a terrorist country.

Indonesia or hong kong are better.
which one ave u been to?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Sylvarresta(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
heatmeup:
is land for guys only?
u know we are always the head
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by mencade6: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nicepoker:
which one ave u been to?
ghost....i know you
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by mencade6: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nicepoker:
which one ave u been to?
ghost....i know you?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by MizMyColi(f): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
y'all should stop this space booking already!
If you can't contribute to the thread meaningfully___ just swerve please.
I blame the mod, updating FP per second, it only makes the hustle for FP real thereby devaluing the importance of the FP. angry

Madam
Tekerii eazyyy...

This thing about space booking is more psychological than your view of it being a nuisance.
That's my observation though.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by sukkot: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
SEE AS THEM BEAT THE BRAKES OFF THAT NIGGA cheesy

crazy negro you go malaysia go dey argue with malaysian touts. niggaz is too comfortable
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

I know you will say that, but do not tell me that, you can tell that to people that have not travelled, is UK not developed nation, Is Turkey, Italy not developed nation, is Dubai not developed, these places I hv been to and i have seen how Nigerians work like slaves in cold to make a living, I hvaer seen how they are treated scornfully by whites, Mind you, you cant be a full citizen with full priviladges as a white English or European ...so you can tell that to others not me because I have seen all these, I visit all these places

majority are suffering
The same can be said of Nigerians in Nigeria. Indeed, it is worse there because there is no human rights in the country. Your leaders refused to put the necessary mechanism in place to usher in better development. And, you expect foreign countries to treat your criminals with good hands. Please, go and speak to those who live in your forest village. The same people you are making scorn of working hard in the west are not willing to return back to the hell hole you bragging about. Fix Boko Haram problem and provide good infrastructure first before you can have the audacity to talk down on the west.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by sukkot: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:
The same can be said of Nigerians in Nigeria. Indeed, it is worse there because there is no human rights in the country. You leaders refused to put the necessary mechanism in place to usher in better development and you expect foreign countries to treat you criminals with good hands. Please, go and speak to those who live in your forest village. The same people you are making scorn of working hard in the west are not willing to return back to the hell hole you bragging about. Fix Boko Haram problem and provide good infrastructure first before you can have the audacity to talk down on the west.
dayum nigga who piss in your cornflakes this morning shocked
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

Madam
Tekerii eazyyy...

This thing about space booking is more psychological than your view of it being a nuisance.
That's my observation though.

hahahaha.
Babe no mind me o
I just wan ginger. Make I see if e go reduce small na...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
sukkot:
dayum nigga who piss in your cornflakes this morning shocked
Bwahaha... I don't eat cornflakes in the first place! You are dead on arrival! Hahaha.... Who's next?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by englishmart(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

That's why I'm me and you're you.
You dig?

go joor.
I don't expect you to say otherwise! angry
lol.
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
cool

kiss

Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha.
Babe no mind me o
I just wan ginger. Make I see if e go reduce small na...
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by sukkot: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... I don't eat cornflakes in the first place! You are dead on arrival! Hahaha.... Who's next?
what you eat for breakfast ? garri and pomo ? that why you angry huh ?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by MizMyColi(f): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

They should @least modify into something a bit reasonable na...
Nothing wrong in booking space to modify later.
Check out the threads on FP now, they would book/derail the first and second page, people go come tire to comment sef.

CC: Obinoscopy
Ishilove
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
sukkot:
what you eat for breakfast ? garri and pomo ? that why you angry huh ?
The first one, I read, can blind people in this forum and the second one has no nutritional value. Why would I have to eat roughages meant for brutes? Bwahaha...
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by sukkot: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:

The first one, I read, can blind people in this forum and the second one has no nutritional value. Why would I have to eat roughages meant for brutes? Bwahaha...
dunno bout roughages for brutes. i do indulge in the occasional garri myself. and anytime i can lay my hands on pomo i will be all over like its shadow grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
sukkot:
dunno bout roughages for brutes. i do indulge in the occasional garri myself. and anytime i can lay my hands on pomo i will be all over like its shadow grin
Are you gradually going blind after consuming garri?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by sukkot: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:
Are you gradually going blind after consuming garri?
not quite. i see right through the souls of men cool
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
sukkot:
not quite. i see right through the souls of men cool
Okay! that makes you a sorcerer! What is garri that really makes people go blind?
Re: Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia by sukkot: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:
Okay! that makes you a sorcerer! What is garri that really makes people go blind?
well you do know garri has lots of acids and dangerous stuffs in it if not processed correctly. but that aside, what you think about the beatdown that brother recieved ? that man aint no student. thats someone who went to malaysia to hussle. see how he ran ? thats the run of an old man and not a student lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. / Email: What Do CC And BCC Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.