Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,082 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls (506 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / What Attracts Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls by newslife: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Whenever i want to hang out or attend an occasion i always wonder which colour of clothes i should wear so that i can look attractive and presentable to girls, and i think maybe you can help me on this platform
Re: Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls by Taleeysun(f): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
white all the way
Re: Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls by maajin007(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
purple or blue
Re: Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
White,pink and blue
Re: Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls by FLAWLES(f): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
#BLACK#
Re: Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
#BLACK#

You, always the opposite.
I beginning to doubt if you really are a ×××× grin
Re: Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls by Aklofs: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
pinkish purple
Re: Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls by Aklofs: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
pinkishly purplishly brown
Re: Which Colour(s) Always Attracts Girls by FLAWLES(f): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Aprime:

You, always the opposite.
I beginning to doubt if you really are a ×××× grin
.lol...bros am here to have fun(+dem no de pay

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Person A Pervert? / Here Are 50 Tips To Make Him/her Loves You Back / The Remote Cause Of Failure In Most Relationships Is OBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.