Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan (28737 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
englishmart:
president, with all due respect sire, why did you lie to us that you had no shoes.? Abi na slippers dey your legs so?
no na deja or better still salubata
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by eleko1: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
cheesy grin sadSo tru.No wonder,he dey act/behave like a donkey
youngice:
so jona has been clueless since the beginning undecided lipsrsealed
cheesysad
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
eleko1:
cheesy grin sadSo tru.No wonder,he dey act/behave like a donkey cheesysad

Its pathetic how people like you reason. he had no shoes and you have no brains

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
We don't lie about our background history here in Spain that am schooling
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Infomizer(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Since when did people start believing politicians. So folks believed he had no shoes? Really?

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by corlin2(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hhh

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by OLADD: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
benjamin007:
Yo nigga lying when he said he never had shoes or does it belongs to the photographer ?
[color=#006600][/color]

He did not lie. Mortals are naturally programmed to undergo different phases in life. He/she is spoonfed and provided with shoes and clothing at a particular stage by his parents, and at another phase he begins to carry his cross. Thank God for making GEJ's latter days to be greater than his beginning.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sylvarresta:
We don't lie about our background history here in Spain that am schooling
No be France again. grin
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by bigiyaro(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Isn't he too big then to be riding a toy donkey?
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by eleko1: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
sadAnd Ur own skull is full of maggot.What is Brains? Ode
iv4fb:

Its pathetic how people like you reason. he had no shoes and you have no brains
sad
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
eleko1:
sadAnd Ur own skull is full of maggot.What is Brains? Ode sad

Accept my sympathy, life must be so hard with you that it has reduced you to an insulting baby

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by eleko1: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ur life must be miserable and pathetic.If U need help/money,come I'll assist U rather than being a nuisance.Oponu
iv4fb:

Accept my sympathy, life must be so hard with you that it has reduced you to an insulting baby
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
eleko1:
Ur life must be miserable and pathetic.If U need help/money,come I'll assist U rather than being a nuisance.Oponu

Pele! I wouldn't stoop low to your level and exchange insults with you. So thank you and do have a nice life!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by naijaname(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
wooow,dat is not gud to see chk out the funny ones at www.naijaname.com
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Donmichaelz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
av been deceived so he lie to us all.. thunder wet go strike am dey library.. e go soon come out
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by MRLINGTON(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
wirelessssss:
[size=22pt]"Hello, can someone take that photo shoot down! I'm supposed to have had no shoes!!"[/size]

grin grin cheesy[color=#550000][/color]

Hahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Orikinla:

No be France again. grin
No am in Spain, Madrid to be precise.....
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by KLand(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
He had no shoes in much earlier years. Obviously, this picture was taken when things were already looking up. So why are u guys mixing things up?

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by jsunex(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
AT dat age riding on a horse... tot dat is meant for kids.
Am not surprise at his attitude lik kids
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
bonfem:
The president riding a toy horse back in the days

Source: http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/check-out-this-throwback-pic-of.html

How come Linda Ikeji do more researches on getting interesting issues to her blog than Seun? All seun does is to copy from her blog and paste here on nairaland. Smh!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
J-boy deceiving gullibles since adam!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by sam4(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Story has finally changed
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
grin grin grin

Those lips are so suckable. How can i do it and believe me my oga @d top will pay for it?
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by wirelessssss(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
MRLINGTON:

grin grin cheesy[color=#550000][/color]

Hahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing

cheesy
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
englishmart:
president, with all due respect sire, why did you lie to us that you had no shoes.? Abi na slippers dey your legs so?

Probably that was his birthday of which everything was stage managed...the shoes borrowed, clothes on hired etc. Ask yourself, in such a poor home he claimed to have come from, how then could they afford pleasure (horse toy) at such a poor status? It might be true he was actually shoeless throughout youthful period.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
RedBenson:

Those lips are so suckable. How can i do it and believe me my oga @d top will pay for it?
Benson,you again!!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
Benson,you again!!

Yes, it's me again. Shea i told u i'll be following u wherever u go? How far for d lips matter naw?
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by slightlyMad(f): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
if this imbeci.le can rule this nation, then nothing is impossible cool
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Rolling247: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
malali:
MUMU PRESIDENT.
If your father is in such position, you will bless God

That's my opinion....make nobody curse me!!!!!
sgo
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by illah(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
That's y he went 4 Zoology. interested & ride on toy animal from childhood. But as of that time I doubt if there is toy of this kind.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by einsteino(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
una funny o! how can you expect a grown man to have no shoes, even if them swear for am.. he said when he was a child he had no shoes, the person in that pic can impregnate a gal

fabiano09:
I thought he had no shoes??

YungwizzzyPt7:
He is not only wearing a shoes but also a nice dress

Its either he lied to us or these items were borrowed for the shoot!!

wirelessssss:
[size=22pt]"Hello, can someone take that photo shoot down! I'm supposed to have had no shoes!!"[/size]
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by einsteino(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
slightlyMad:
if this imbeci.le can rule this nation, then nothing is impossible cool

i almost asked if you are slightly mad.. then i saw your moniker grin

na today imbeciles start to dey rule naija? obj, ibb, abacha, even buhari sef. painful part is 90% of peeps criticising them are only pained that they are not chanced to do worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 / El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.