Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan (28739 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Ultimate001: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
fabiano09:
I thought he had no shoes??
haters gonna hate!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jb
InglishTeechar:

Thats your opinion...here's mine.

Do you know that the man you call mumu president will forever be in the history books of the world as a man who was a leader of Nigeria? your generation and the generation yet unborn, here in Nigeria and all over the world will remember him and his name will always ring a bell as a man who was the past leader of Nigeria.

Now let me ask about your father, your family (both extended and intended) and your entire generation past and present. Who among them can be equall to President Jonathan now?

I am very sure your lineage would wish, pray and fast to become who G.E.J. is today, but will never, i repeat never be like him or acheive what he has achieved or bring as much goodwill to his family name.

So please go and bury you head in shame.

Na wetin cause dis kain long letter hially this morrrrring na? undecided
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Could you imagine what my head is thinking sitting on a horse that even my six year old would reject.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Toosure70: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Do you know that the man you call a cursed president will forever be in the history books of the world as a man who was a leader of Nigeria? your generation and the generation yet unborn, here in Nigeria and all over the world will remember him and his name will always ring a bell as a man who was the past leader of Nigeria.

Now let me ask about your father, your family (both extended and intended) and your entire generation past and present. Who among them can be equall to President Jonathan now?

I am very sure your lineage would wish, pray and fast to become who G.E.J. is today, but will never, i repeat never be like him or acheive what he has achieved or bring as much goodwill to his family name.

Im sorry bro. But ur name? And where u work?
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by eleko1: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
U can as well go and lick GEJ butt/mama piss Pooh for all I care.What has Ur own family achieved?Not boasting,the truth ramain that U and UR lineage won't achieved/get to where I'm today by the grace of God.May all the Curse written in Deut 28 follow U/be ur portion ,inheritance all d days of ur life.Bastard
InglishTeechar:

Do you know that the man you call mumu president will forever be in the history books of the world as a man who was a leader of Nigeria? your generation and the generation yet unborn, here in Nigeria and all over the world will remember him and his name will always ring a bell as a man who was the past leader of Nigeria.

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by eleko1: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
InglishTeechar:

eleko1:
U can as well go and lick GEJ butt/mama piss Pooh for all I care.What has Ur own family achieved?Not boasting,the truth ramain that U and UR lineage won't achieved/get to where I'm today by the grace of God.May all the Curse written in Deut 28 follow U /be ur portion and inheritance all d days of ur life.Bastard
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by malali: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Lol........another butt licking sycophant....whose head is buried deep inside Jonathan's rectal orifice.....hahahahaha
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by malali: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dammyjohn:

Mr Goodluck is President of our country.Therefore,respect the man in authority before GOD purnish you for your sin.ok?!

Ode separate God from state.....
Jonathan is the "mumuest" president in the world.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by tpia3396: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Boscojugunu:
I had no shoes

do you have them now?

your road to aso rock is still far though.

besides, i think another script will be played unless i'm mistaken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Atiku Appoints Gbenga Daniel As DG Presidential Campaign / Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.