Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan (28732 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
cant you all see that that's he's christmas cloth and shoe, poor guy has been waiting till xmas to get shoes
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by yahx(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Na only u waka com

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Toosure70: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
blemon44:
whom God has blessed let no man can curse
and who God cursed let no man bless. Dis man is curse to Nigeria, I believe
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by eleko1: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
I dnt have time for a low life like U.Ur idiocy have no rivals.Zombie
iv4fb:

Pele! I wouldn't stoop low to your level and U exchange insults with you. So thank you and do have a nice life!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by bewla(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
grin light on the shoe tin cox i no c am
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
He is not only wearing a shoe but also a nice dress

Its either he lied to us or these items were borrowed for the shoot!!
chisos!you get bad mouth
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
slightlyMad:
if this imbeci.le can rule this nation, then nothing is impossible cool
chisos! shocked
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Deapexboy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dat moment wen our leaders start lying jst to convice masses..mtcheeeeew

see me way get shoe...i neva clamp donkey oooooooooo

lol...our politicians dey make laff wit lies
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by komek(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Adwexky:
How I hope this Jonathan is our Real President!
He will go any length for us 'cos of the Power that lies in that stage of Life.

I wont curse YOU but I will PRAY for you, to become the President one day and let us see what you will do when you get there. Then we will really know the REAL MUMU.

U shud better curse that e-diot, because the likes of GEJ would have prepared a platform on which he will use to become a better President. And by then he must have been more mumu and nobody will notice. Pls lay curses on him.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by sademola: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
fabiano09:
I thought he had no shoes??

....but had a horse, even though it's wooden!!!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
eleko1:
I dnt have time for a low life like U.Ur idiocy have no rivals.Zombie

Thanks.
But I won't stoop low to your level and exchange insults with you, I was well raised. Good luck!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Elvis506(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
fabiano09:
he didn't lie ni...
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Once a sheep, always a SHEEP! grin

King MUMU-CHADNEZZZZZZER! grin
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by moriton(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2014
youngice:
so jona has been clueless since the beginning undecided lipsrsealed
Ah know no weda Maka laugh or try bone small. .
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by eleko1: 12:52am On Dec 04, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecidedU are well raised?[quote author=iv4fb post=28572469].

Thanks.
But I won't stoop low to your level and exchange insults with you, I was well raised. Good luck![/q sad
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Sugarpeaches(f): 1:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls I'm confused, I haven't really looked at our president's feet, all I see is dat senator's cloth and cap he wears always. So he doesn't wear shoes?
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2014
youngice:
so jona has been clueless since the beginning undecided lipsrsealed

I don't get
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by ProsperOnyema: 3:21am On Dec 04, 2014
He had no shoes. At what age? He couldn't have been born wearing shoes.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by hollandis(f): 3:32am On Dec 04, 2014
Grammatical error,its not on shoes but in shoes
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Mosb(m): 5:14am On Dec 04, 2014
When Life Gives you a thousand reason to frown give it double the number of reasonts to smile
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by teadrake(m): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2014
fabiano09:
he later found it bro.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2014
slightlyMad:
if this imbeci.le can rule this nation, then nothing is impossible cool
Yes but what is very possible is that he is ruling you because he is better than u
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by san316(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2014
But seriously ehn... This looks funny. Ifna life horse, e. for don kpeme. Oversized rider.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Aderupoko2: 8:00am On Dec 04, 2014
Jonah at the fully ripe age of 26 was riding a toy horse. shocked
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by Adwexky(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2014
That prayer is OK., since he doesn't want curse.
komek:

U shud better curse that e-diot, because the likes of GEJ would have prepared a platform on which he will use to become a better President. And by then he must have been more mumu and nobody will notice. Pls lay curses on him.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by debbleopto: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2014
bonfem:
The president riding a toy horse back in the days

Source: http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/check-out-this-throwback-pic-of.html

at his age? .....and who told you this is not a definition of cluelessness?
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by InglishTeechar(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
malali:
MUMU PRESIDENT.

That's my opinion....make nobody curse me!!!!!

Thats your opinion...here's mine.

Do you know that the man you call mumu president will forever be in the history books of the world as a man who was a leader of Nigeria? your generation and the generation yet unborn, here in Nigeria and all over the world will remember him and his name will always ring a bell as a man who was the past leader of Nigeria.

Now let me ask about your father, your family (both extended and intended) and your entire generation past and present. Who among them can be equall to President Jonathan now?

I am very sure your lineage would wish, pray and fast to become who G.E.J. is today, but will never, i repeat never be like him or acheive what he has achieved or bring as much goodwill to his family name.

So please go and bury you head in shame.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by InglishTeechar(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
debbleopto:

at his age? .....and who told you this is not a definition of cluelessness?

Do you know that the man you call a clueless president will forever be in the history books of the world as a man who was a leader of Nigeria? your generation and the generation yet unborn, here in Nigeria and all over the world will remember him and his name will always ring a bell as a man who was the past leader of Nigeria.

Now let me ask about your father, your family (both extended and intended) and your entire generation past and present. Who among them can be equall to President Jonathan now?

I am very sure your lineage would wish, pray and fast to become who G.E.J. is today, but will never, i repeat never be like him or acheive what he has achieved or bring as much goodwill to his family name.

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by InglishTeechar(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Toosure70:
and who God cursed let no man bless. Dis man is curse to Nigeria, I believe

Do you know that the man you call a cursed president will forever be in the history books of the world as a man who was a leader of Nigeria? your generation and the generation yet unborn, here in Nigeria and all over the world will remember him and his name will always ring a bell as a man who was the past leader of Nigeria.

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by InglishTeechar(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Once a sheep, always a SHEEP! grin

King MUMU-CHADNEZZZZZZER! grin

Do you know that the man you call mumu president will forever be in the history books of the world as a man who was a leader of Nigeria? your generation and the generation yet unborn, here in Nigeria and all over the world will remember him and his name will always ring a bell as a man who was the past leader of Nigeria.

Re: Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan by InglishTeechar(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
eleko1:
cheesy grin sadSo tru.No wonder,he dey act/behave like a donkey cheesysad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Ekiti Oba Protests Against PHCN In Benin (See Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.