Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls (774 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Romance Is Not Boring, But Most Of The Posts Are Really Boring Repetitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Its really sick!
I long on to NL and all I see are issues/topics about girls, relationships and romance!
Gone are the days when you log on to NL get tangible news update.. But it appears that the little iota of enlightening information you get here are usually false!.. Example is the news about the impeachment of the president which turned out to be a blunt rumour.
And also.. Guys... Lets give it a break 'abeg!' girls! girls! girls!
Its becoming nauseating..
You're giving these girls too much importance.. That's the reason why an ugly girl will be forming on social network.. Cus you tend to follow them like worms...
Ther'z definitely no need to undergo tutorials to get a girl to like you,, if your relationship is meant to be, it will be!
Love is natural, trying to impress a girl makes you a fake and your relationship will surely hit the rock!

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by chimerase2: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls pple of God permit the man of God to wipe for a nigga cry cry
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by holatin(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
pastor Sosalekin don talk
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by justmag(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lmaoo! He has a point. You should know by now that most guys on here don't listen! They do the opposite.
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by Mutuwa(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
sosalekins:
Its really sick!
I long on to NL and all I see are issues/topics about girls, relationships and romance!
Gone are the days when you log on to NL get tangible news update.. But it appears that the little iota of enlightening information you get here are usually false!.. Example is the news about the impeachment of the president which turned out to be a blunt rumour.
You're giving these girls too much importance.. That's the reason why an ugly girl will be forming on social network.. Cus you tend to follow them like worms...
Ther'z definitely no need to undergo tutorials to get a girl to like you,, if your relationship is meant to be, it will be!
Love is natural, trying to impress a girl makes you a fake and your relationship will surely hit the rock!

This bashing thing guy..e get as e b o! While some people are wise,some are otherwise.I would love to log onto to NL just for a day,go thru all the threads I can without a single girl bashing thread.
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
me tire oo, evn ugly girls 4 nl come dy form importance
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by IamLEGEND1: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by IamLEGEND1: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
edozie04:
me tire oo, evn ugly girls 4 nl come dy form importance
names and pinshurez of the girls or

u knw d drill
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by cao(f): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
sosalekins:
Its really sick!
Nice to know, I'm not the only one who's ticked off at this trend.
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by jnrbayano(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Op,

Do you want a total stop for the practice of bashing girls here?

1. Sidetrack these threads and when you do, you would have succeeded in stopping it in your world.

2. If you also wanna stop the practice in other people's world, round them all up and behead them.

I think No 1 is attainable.

smiley
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
names and pinshurez of the girls or

u knw d drill
lols, seriously am yet to see any nl girl tat is fine apart from pics, thr wz 1 I saw in the airport sumtime ago, damn, tat d kind of girl u will be ashamed to introduce to ur friends
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
cao:

Nice to know, I'm not the only one who's ticked off at this trend.
I checked out your blog and......
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
So on point..
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by cao(f): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
sosalekins:
I checked out your blog and......

...DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNN
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
cao:

...DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNN
ok bye.
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by cao(f): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
sosalekins:
ok bye.
Here I was providing dramatic effect since you ended the sentence with ellipses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g
Re: The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls by 1one: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
That what happens when you Long into Nairaland undecided

(1) (Reply)

Just That Perfect X-mas For Her! / Is It Right For Christian To Date / 3 Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.