Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

23 Cute Pictures Of Jackie Appiah On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23 Cute Pictures Of Jackie Appiah On Instagram (5592 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Cute Pictures Of Jackie Appiah On Instagram by misswizkid: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Jackie Appiah Agyemang (born; 5 December 1983) is a Ghanaian actress. For her work as an actress she has received several awards and nominations, including the awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2010 Africa Movie Academy Awards and Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2007. She received two nominations for Best Actress in a leading role and Best Upcoming Actress at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2008.

When i was going through are INSTAGRAM page to select the pictures i was like ‘WHICH PICTURE AM I GOING TO CHOOSE?” because she has so many cute pictures and she’s so cute. you all should check the pictures and tell me what you feel.

CHECK OUT MORE PICTURES http://popafrica.com/23-cute-pictures-jackie-appiah-instagram/

Re: 23 Cute Pictures Of Jackie Appiah On Instagram by chijoy7(f): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
One word. Beautiful
Re: 23 Cute Pictures Of Jackie Appiah On Instagram by icebebe(f): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
She's pretty!!! Op u said 23 were are d rest?

3rd pics doe
Re: 23 Cute Pictures Of Jackie Appiah On Instagram by drizslim(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Who is Jackie Appiah, is she Related To Jackie chan, We got More Beautiful Chicks Here in France
Re: 23 Cute Pictures Of Jackie Appiah On Instagram by qadeerkug(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
drizslim:
Who is Jackie Appiah, is she Related To Jackie chan, We got More Beautiful Chick Here in France
she's d sister of jackie chan nd jack Bauer dey re from city call drizslim in Uganda

(1) (Reply)

I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm / "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh / (photos) Meet Renee A 25-year-old Yoruba Lady Who Owns Luxurious Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.