Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan (3034 Views)

Say No To Notorious Judges! Names Of Judges With Questionable Judgments! / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn / Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by BERNIMOORE: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2014
As an elderstatesman proff. wole soyinka you will wonder still cannot display attitude that befits his standard but rather chose to be obviously biased in his statements by closing his eyes completely to a positive part of his victims.

The Man soyinka is an Aborisha(idol worshiper) even by his name in yoruba, check his picture with Rauf Aregbesola commissioning a traditionan drum which is meant for special events of the worshippers in osun, and so he is not in a position to compare jonathan with any bible character that he knew nothing about or did not beleive in, soyinka leads some custumary individuals to various shrines in osun to perform funtionarry rites at (ojubo) is not a news, ask Rauf.

WHERE IS THE FAIRNESS? SOYINKA
Soyinka was heavily criticising the IGP for defending his act as the one solely laddened with the nations security and even citing the constitutional part of sec 68 1g which does not even need parliamentary sitting before enforcement, but rather soyinka in his myopic view closed his eyes on tambuwals attrocities when he (Tambuwal) invites trouble, because in fairness Tambuwal suppose to have declared kebbe/constituency's seat vacant immidiately he decamped to APC according to sec 68 lets assume that to decamp was his right, but rather he render that seat useless for almost 2 months now until the court on Dec 1 granted PDP permission to declare it vacant, Mr wole soyinka was the court wrong to grant PDP leave of motion ? if not you very are bias by closing your eyes on that, rather you should commend the PDP for waiting for the courts permission on that.

STATEMENT THAT CAN ONLY BE CREDITED TO A CULTIST

soyinka should stop citing the lawbreakers as true nigerians, his unguarded speach that the lawbreakers who skimp the fence 'was our finest hour' is the height of his ignorance and a misplaced priority, rubbing his position on the mud. no wonder Mariam Abacha always lash him.

SOYINKA BLAST JONATHAN OVER HOMOSEXUALITY
sometimes last year soyinka blast jonathan with strong words over a decision about Gay's beign outlawed in the country, a decision that was widely accepted even by his critics, but soyinka was bent on his hatred towards this man called jonathan usingstrong words on him. but if Ayo fayose fired him back some people will shout 'disrespect' even when this man lacks respect.

SOYINKA'S POOR KNOWLEDGE OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR'S STORY,MISAPPLICATION AND HYPOCRISY

Soyinka likened janathan to Nebuchadnezzar and we all know that jonathan is never a proud man which Nebuchadnezzar was guilty of.

soyinka should be the one to takenote of not becoming Nebuchadnezzar by his complacecent over knowledge which God can punish him for.

Nebuchadnezzar was restored back to kinship after 7yrs, will soyinka tell us that he still want jonathans comeback? that shows his poor knowledge of th bible character
lets read the account;
Daniel 4:28-31

28 All this happened to King Nebuchadnezzar. 29 Twelve months later, as the king was walking on the roof of the royal palace of Babylon, 30 he said, “Is not this the great Babylon I have built as the royal residence, by my mighty power and for the glory of my majesty?”

31 Even as the words were on his lips, a voice came from heaven, “This is what is decreed for you, King Nebuchadnezzar: Your royal authority has been taken from you. 32 You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like the ox. Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes.”
33 Immediately what had been said about Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled. He was driven away from people and ate grass like the ox. His body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair grew like the feathers of an eagle and his nails like the claws of a bird.

34 [b]At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored
. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever

lastly, Mr soyinka should pls stick to Rauf Aregbesola and his APC cohorts, rather that intimidating us with Nobel he cant even justify with his attitude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2014
Coming back
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Delafruita(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2014
You need your drugs

1 Like

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by OtunbaJega: 12:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Hahahaha..This op sef... So na because of soyinka you go borrow bible....
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by BERNIMOORE: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Hahahaha..This op sef...

you see his hypocrisy as an aborisha when he supervises with Aregbesola that he lacks the will to quote bible character like Nebuchadnezzar!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by aljharem(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Soyinka has made himself into a political tool for APC. An old man like himself dragged into such shameless act.

He has turn himself into a DISGRACE ! A once Nobel price winner has now turn to a house boy, cap in hand for money.

He and Falana are the worse set of people in this 21st century Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by BERNIMOORE: 12:30am On Dec 04, 2014
The name 'oso' 'yimika' who are the 'oso'? are they the 'irumales?
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by BERNIMOORE: 12:32am On Dec 04, 2014
aljharem:
Soyinka has made himself into a political tool for APC. An old man like himself dragged into such shameless act.

He has turn himself into a DISGRACE ! A once Nobel price winner has now turn to a house boy, cap in hand for money.

The fear of oshokomole the irumale to n je jolof rice in ekiti is enough phobia for confused falana, he dare not 'tasi fayose' ile a gbeemi'
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Afroconnect: 12:59am On Dec 04, 2014
0p Soyinka is not a PDP paid slave like you.

Soyinka is a citizen,a civilized and learned man,unlike you he understands that democracy is about the people being masters and political office holders being servant-not hungry goats like you that is selling his conscience and birth right for crumbs.

APC is not the ruling party,Soyinka has every right to criticize the president if that president is from PDP is no one's concern-he has no business with APC cos they are not the ones leading this failed government,so the next time you come online to type nonsense,keep in mind that not we all are political bigoted slaves like you...very dumb post.

Civilized people worldwide criticize and protest against their government,especially when they are misruling like Jonathan-only blind fools that deserve to suffer support a failed criminal political system.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by 2cato: 1:35am On Dec 04, 2014
Soyinka throwing pebbles at gej for refusing to make any of his children who do not qualifies to be a ward councillor minister

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by nairalife2013(m): 1:44am On Dec 04, 2014
In the next few days, he will deny the Nebuchadnezzar story. He always will deny or say he was misquoted when the heat begins! His son is in the apc payroll tho, beats me that could inspire recurrent biased and wrong judgement in the Nobel laureate. By such ultra-wrong comparison, Shows he doesnt know nebuchadnezzar nor gej well. Tis alas, as a poet would say in a dirge, a onerous pity.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by nuclearboy(m): 4:46am On Dec 04, 2014
I don't understand. This same Soyinka took Buhari to the cleaners and was widely quoted by the same people who now call him APC.

Why celebrate a Nigerian for castigating one politician yet weep when he castigates another?

Or didn't he do this same to Buhari? Was he different then?

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by stinggy(m): 5:29am On Dec 04, 2014
2cato:
Soyinka throwing pebbles at gej for refusing to make any of his children who do not qualifies to be a ward councillor minister

Yes, just like a another fool like you wrote it on punch.

How you people perfect the act of reasoning through anus still baffles me. I never thought it was possible.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by folawiyoma(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Afroconnect:

Soyinka is a citizen,a civilized and learned man,unlike you he understands that democracy is about the people being masters and political office holders being servant-not hungry goats like you that is selling his conscience and birth right for crumbs.

APC is not the ruling party,Soyinka has every right to criticize the president if that president is from PDP is no one's concern-he has no business with APC cos they are not the ones leading this failed government,so the next time you come online to type nonsense,keep in mind that not we all are political bigoted slaves like you...very dumb post.

Civilized people worldwide criticize and protest against their government,especially when they are misruling like Jonathan-only blind fools that deserve to suffer support a failed criminal political system.

Oya stop.

Smoking igbo.

Read the op comment again.

Tell me he no make sense.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by MORNDEW(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Afroconnect:

Thanks man. As for the Op, his slave life is realy pathetic.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Reptyle(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
OP, But I read a post here on nairaland where this same Soyinka took Buhari to the cleaners in a very long and well written essay. How come he was not touted then as a Pro-APC public commentator?

https://www.nairaland.com/1338941/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka

To think that WS was one of those in the vanguard of the campaign to instal GEJ as president after Late President Yaradua's kitchen cabinet refused to acknowledge him. Now that same man is accused of been a paid APC agent

Diarisgodoooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Pennywise(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
nuclearboy:
I don't understand. This same Soyinka took Buhari to the cleaners and was widely quoted by the same people who now call him APC.
Why celebrate a Nigerian for castigating one politician yet weep when he castigates another?

Jonathan's apologists on NL now bereft of common sense and reason always find it convenient to ascribe attempts to correct the problems they create as a ploy of the APC. But the fire that is going to consume them wont be APC fire. It will be fire sent by the almighty God that they cannot escape, since they have chosen to make lucre their god.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Gozzzy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bro jona, dey misdo quite alright, but soyinka don dey talk pas him mouth like person wey get senile dementia complex....na old age dey worry him mouth!
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Rilwayne001: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Reptyle:
OP, But I read a post here on nairaland where this same Soyinka took Buhari to the cleaners in a very long and well written essay. How come he was not touted then as a Pro-APC public commentator?
https://www.nairaland.com/1338941/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka
To think that WS was one of those in the vanguard of the campaign to instal GEJ as president after Late President Yaradua's kitchen cabinet refused to acknowledge him. Now that same man is accused of been a paid APC agent
Diarisgodoooo!!!!

Don't mind the retarde.d OP
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Curlieweed: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
nuclearboy:

Bro, thanks. I don't understand why people cannot disagree without being disagreeable.

I don't agree with Prof. Soyinka's recent comment but the man is a genuine African hero and has earned the right to be occasionally wrong.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Afroconnect: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2014
folawiyoma:

Oya stop.

Smoking igbo.

Read the op comment again.

Tell me he no make sense.

Your fada,all the gangsters and thugs you pawns are supporting smoke what?

The Op has a small brain and slave mentality like you,you guys are no better than boko animals-blinded by your ethnic leanings cos I know you are a poor ass,not getting any benefit from the corrupt ruling party that you dumbly support.

I pity for your mother,y'all have not evolved yet-live like domestic animals...as long as y'all eat,bleep and survive you are happy.

I suggest you start smoking a little so you lil mind opens up a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by folawiyoma(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Afroconnect:

Your fada,all the gangsters and thugs you pawns are supporting smoke what?

The Op has a small brain and slave mentality like you,you guys are no better than boko animals-blinded by your ethnic leanings cos I know you are a poor ass,not getting any benefit from the corrupt ruling party that you dumbly support.

I pity for your mother,y'all have not evolved yet-live like domestic animals...as long as y'all eat,bleep and survive you are happy.

I suggest you start smoking a little so you lil mind opens up a bit.

I only ask you a simple question and what you can do it vex your frustration on me. Why? You fight with your wife this morning? Or you just finish smoking your usual burial weed?

Apc and its people vexing there anger and propaganda on average nigeria with there dirty ass .

You bera get a life and come back to reality before it is too late for you bc if they catch ona and you counterpart stealing at alausa am sure you no how lagosians treat and burn people like that to death.

Mofos.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Afroconnect: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2014
folawiyoma:

I only ask you a simple question and what you can do it vex your frustration on me. Why? You fight with your wife this morning? Or you just finish smoking your usual burial weed?

Apc and its people vexing there anger and propaganda on average nigeria with there dirty ass .

You bera get a life and come back to reality before it is too late for you bc if they catch ona and you counterpart stealing at alausa am sure you no how lagosians treat and burn people like that to death.

Mofos.
I tell u again fool,you have a slave mentality.

You must be deranged mentally cos between the two of us,everyone can easily tell who the dummy is.

I can pay your father salary...I don't work for people,I employ people.

You talking about stealing is funny to me cos one day Nigerians will burn all PDP thieves and their supporters,and am sure a mediiocre coward like you won't be bold enough to stand for PDP on that day...little kid like you still living with your folks-i got tenants idiot,and I don't lick ass like you poverty deranged minded zombies,I work smart to earn my money and I don't have to be a puppet or waiting for free money from politicians likes slaves like you.

My bloodline is royalty,I am way higher than zombies like you,an idiot like you have no reasonable question to ask-when the revolution kicks fools like you will be burned.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by MyMouth(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2014
Op, but you no complain when he criticized Buhari ooo!
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by obailala(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Anybody that criticises the government automatically becomes an APC member (even if the person also criticises apc). Some jonathan supporters are just plain dumb and their silliness becomes more and more irritating by the day.

I'm still wondering what the bits about Wole being a traditionalist has to do with the fact that jonathan is a useless president who deserves all the criticism in this world.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by courage54(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Op u are the bias person here! If not, where were u when the likes of professor Soyinka, Tunde Bakare and the rest were protesting in the streets of Abuja just to make Jonathan the acting president, When Turai locks him and shepopo in her kitchen in Aso rock? So he doesn't have the right to air his opinion on national issues now abi?

Where were u when the Prof was criticising Buhari ?
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Kolade354(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lacomus:
Coming back
this op if you have one quarter of soyinka brain you will not be here on nairaland posting senseless thread
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kolade354:
this op if you have one quarter of soyinka brain you will not be here on nairaland posting senseless thread
you do right ? How come I've not heard about you ?
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Orunto: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
.'. HIS PETITION AGAINST GMB IS A CAMOUFLAGE!!!
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by folawiyoma(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
Afroconnect:

I tell u again fool,you have a slave mentality.

You must be deranged mentally cos between the two of us,everyone can easily tell who the dummy is.

I can pay your father salary...I don't work for people,I employ people.

You talking about stealing is funny to me cos one day Nigerians will burn all PDP thieves and their supporters,and am sure a mediiocre coward like you won't be bold enough to stand for PDP on that day...little kid like you still living with your folks-i got tenants idiot,and I don't lick ass like you poverty deranged minded zombies,I work smart to earn my money and I don't have to be a puppet or waiting for free money from politicians likes slaves like you.

My bloodline is royalty,I am way higher than zombies like you,an idiot like you have no reasonable question to ask-when the revolution kicks fools like you will be burned.

You are truly an Apc.

Always boastful of there stupidity and never achieving one single thing rather than propaganda.

Like I ask you before and I will still ask you again, reread the op comment and prove to me he is wrong or better still slowpoke, can you prove to me he is wrong? Bc am open minded.

Lastly, who ask you to tell me what you have in your bank acct?

Really, you have achieve so much by stealing and am sure you are from the royalties of tifnubu .

Mofos.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
aljharem:

Add Christopher Kolade to your list, he said that Jonathan lacks leadership skills.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Kolade354(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lacomus:
you do right ? How come I've not heard about you ?
you dont need to hear about me because am not a social nuisance like you and i dont post senseless thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Official POLL: GEJ Or GMB / The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque / Rare Image Of HRH Oba Olateru Olagbegi Ii Olowo Of Owo Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.