Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Do I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I (621 Views)

I Am Married But Another Man Wants Me For N5m / In love with my Ex, but I am married / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I by makzeze: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Hello,
Re: How Do I by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 04, 2014
You're the true definition of the word îdiot.

1 Like

Re: How Do I by makzeze: 12:36am On Dec 04, 2014
Khalessi:
You're the true definition of the word îdiot.
what is this one saying, by just saying hello you called me idiot.
Re: How Do I by ronald4lif(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2014
makzeze:
Hello,

There is a lady I started dating just two weeks now for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.
My concern now is I have not tell her am married already that I want to take her as a second wife because am a Muslim.
How do I tell her? Pls advise.

Is she also of same religion as you or different?

If yes I don't think you should be worried, she's also aware that muslims are permitted to have many wives, she may be not be happy that you're married and didn't tell her but if she loves you she'll come around. Its up to you to convince her.

If she's of a different religion, christianity to be precise, your chances are very slim, first she may not want to be a second wife as this is an alienated practise in her religion and she may find it hard to marry you, for this may end up meaning she has to give up her faith for yours.

Now if she's a christian and she's aware you're a muslim, I am inclined to suggest that you're being magarist.

1 Like

Re: How Do I by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2014
makzeze:
what is this one saying, by just saying hello you called me idiot.
Huh?
Re: How Do I by Elcemento(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin grin How did you tell your first wife when you wanted to marry her?
Re: How Do I by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 04, 2014
makzeze:
Hello,
hi

(1) (Reply)

Friends Wahala / What Is Wrong With Me? / I Luv My Female Friends,they Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.