Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295259 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2020
arcTY:
Good evening house, please i need your help...
I've gained admission for a degree program in China and applied for visa application in Lagos after receiving my jw202 and admission letter through dhl, on getting there i wasn't allowed to do documentation, i was told that my school in china have to send my admission notice to lagos or abuja embassy via email before i can proceed with the visa application....
My question is that the same way it is done in abuja embassy or who else is in same situation as mine and what us the way out?

hope to hear a positive answer...thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
arcTY:
Good evening house, please i need your help...
I've gained admission for a degree program in China and applied for visa application in Lagos after receiving my jw202 and admission letter through dhl, on getting there i wasn't allowed to do documentation, i was told that my school in china have to send my admission notice to lagos or abuja embassy via email before i can proceed with the visa application....
My question is that the same way it is done in abuja embassy or who else is in same situation as mine and what us the way out?

hope to hear a positive answer...thanks in advance

Drop your whatsapp number....
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Benardinho(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Judetama: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Hey guys help ur guys that resides in Nigeria
Una know how tinz be na
Any chance for Undergraduate students to go study at China
Any info we need to know
Tuition nd living cost
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Rowland92(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Okororowlandchuks@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kess2020: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pls how genuine are these agents who claim they can help person get CSC and admission? How much are they charging?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by fatsonm: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Good morning..

How much does it cost to send docs to China?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dalhjana: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Please who knows about bea/fsb scholarship.. I've been searching the net for a while now. I don't know if I have to seek for admission on my own. Or wait for the government. Because the exam went so so well for me and I don't want to loose the opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by omoadeking(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Am sorry, I don't mean to derail the thread; I know it focuses on Nigeria student in china.
But please, can someone help me get past the security verification on weChat, I will appreciate it if you can help.
Thanks as you do so.
once again, I don't mean to disturb or derail the thread. I don't really know where to ask.

Please help a brother.
WhatsApp: +2348181904152
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 4:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Hi all. Please I submitted my application for csc at shandong University eight days ago. But up till now, am yet to get the positive eligibility email. Hope all is well or did I make any mistake?/
Re: Nigerian Students In China by omoadeking(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
manlawal:

What of people applying for undergraduate course like pharmacy or nursing
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Tywo2018: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Guangzhou
treyfly:
what university do one find much Nigerians in china
Re: Nigerian Students In China by donifez(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
chaiks:
Hi all. Please I submitted my application for csc at shandong University eight days ago. But up till now, am yet to get the positive eligibility email. Hope all is well or did I make any mistake?/

Online application or via post?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by donifez(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please what schools can one apply now that does not need application fee and application by post?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
donifez:

Re: Nigerian Students In China by donifez(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
chaiks:

See what I saw.

You should have also send by post.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
donifez:

its true. But someone in shandong University printed the hard copies and helped me to submit it there. A friend did same and got the positive email. So am surprised.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by donifez(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
chaiks:
its true. But someone in shandong University printed the hard copies and helped me to submit it there. A friend did same and got the positive email. So am surprised.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Students In China by gabby227(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
I
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
I cant renew my international passport due to the Covid-19. Can I submit my CSC application with the expired one?

PLS HELP
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Guest14:
I cant renew my international passport due to the Covid-19. Can I submit my CSC application with the expired one?

PLS HELP

Did you read the guideline before applying?

The answer to your question is in the guideline

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 3:50am On Apr 05, 2020
I applied via the csc online Link and admission portal before March 31. But failed to apply through the univerdity portal. Can I do it now and still be considered for csc?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uchman(m): 4:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Someone should notify us when masters admission starts
Re: Nigerian Students In China by odimbannamdi(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2020
chaiks:
I applied via the csc online Link and admission portal before March 31. But failed to apply through the univerdity portal. Can I do it now and still be considered for csc?

Yes
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Yes
thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by neduboo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
uchman:
Someone should notify us when masters admission starts

Master admission on self funded have started for the majority of schools in China and will run till June/July though depending on your chosen school.

You can contact me if you need help with admission in China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bambarino: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
smartsk:
Hello guys, for those that have applied for CSC scholarship, how did you do about the "physical examination record for foreigners" form. Did you actually carryout all those tests?.... Because I don't think I'll be able to complete them before the application deadline, plus this lockdown stuff. I'd like to know if there is an alternative to this?

if you know any doctor personally working in a hospital you can work your way around it. all you need is stamp and signature.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by teeshawt(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2020
One can do this, but some universities will mail you back to upload some of the tests.. So a lot of things depends on school.

Another instance is a friend that made use of recommendation letter having 2019 as date, he was sent a mail to replace it with 2020 date from the school he applied to, meanwhile one of my letters had 2019 date ND my application was not reversed in my school.

One thing is sure, they will update u on what is missing in your application and ask you to re submit.

Regards.

Bambarino:

if you know any doctor personally working in a hospital you can work your way around it. all you need is stamp and signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.