Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (296983 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by badfuckerz(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2019
a friend of mine that got third class in biology education said she is was admitted to china to study mbbs , pls how true is this
Re: Nigerian Students In China by shaq32: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello house please I need advise. A friend is assisting me with admission in a sch in china and says the school has an issue with my WAEC result cos I finished in 1993. She says the sch wants me to go to WAEC office and change it to the current grading scheme of A,B,C,D,E,F and not A1, C4, P7 etc. Please how true is this?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Niv25: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
uchman:

Hello bro,

I goggle searched this school and got

Liaoning University of Petroleum and Chemical Technology
University in Fushun, China

Is this the school you are talking about?

I applied to sheyang University.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Niv25: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
shaq32:
Hello house please I need advise. A friend is assisting me with admission in a sch in china and says the school has an issue with my WAEC result cos I finished in 1993. She says the sch wants me to go to WAEC office and change it to the current grading scheme of A,B,C,D,E,F and not A1, C4, P7 etc. Please how true is this?

Which school is this friend applying for you?

Why don't you do the application yourself?

It might be true though...cause 1993 is too far.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
uchman:

Hello bro,

I goggle searched this school and got

Liaoning University of Petroleum and Chemical Technology
University in Fushun, China

Is this the school you are talking about?

yeah man
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uchman(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Niv25:

I applied to sheyang University.

Through agent or you applied online?

Can you give me the school's website please?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uchman(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Chukason1:

yeah man

I tried applying online but can't find how to do that
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Niv25: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2019
uchman:

Through agent or you applied online?

Can you give me the school's website please?

Cucas.net

Or you can contact @gentle_george on Instagram..he's already schooling there and he is real.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Niv25:

Cucas.net

Or you can contact @gentle_george on Instagram..he's already schooling there and he is real.

That @gentle_george guy is truly a real and legit dude. I recommend him
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
uchman:

I tried applying online but can't find how to do that

you didnt look very well
Re: Nigerian Students In China by SundryInfo: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have 9 schools under my radar to study a Masters in Logistics Engineering and/or Management, and all schools are supported by the CSC programme, even though i dont mind apply for self-funding as well.

But i noticed that most Chinese universities dont exactly have a functional website. You can hardly find useful information (such as whether the application documents should be posted to the school after submitting online) on their websites.

Now, since we are entitled to just 3 applications for the CSC programme, i have decided that i will go with the best 3 schools for which i have 100% information about their process (i have seen about 3 now. I will filter them as soon as i am done with my research).

Then for the rest that is all vague, i will apply for self-funding using CUCAS (an agent) so that they will deal with the vagueness on my behalf and send my docs to the school.

What do you think guys?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by SundryInfo: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Niv25:

Cucas.net

It is cucas.cn

I think i will use them handle some of my applications. Their service charge is very reasonable compared to some of the local agents i have seen.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Niv25: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2019
SundryInfo:
I have 9 schools under my radar to study a Masters in Logistics Engineering and/or Management, and all schools are supported by the CSC programme, even though i dont mind apply for self-funding as well.

But i noticed that most Chinese universities dont exactly have a functional website. You can hardly find useful information (such as whether the application documents should be posted to the school after submitting online) on their websites.

Now, since we are entitled to just 3 applications for the CSC programme, i have decided that i will go with the best 3 schools for which i have 100% information about their process (i have seen about 3 now. I will filter them as soon as i am done with my research).

Then for the rest that is all vague, i will apply for self-funding using CUCAS (an agent) so that they will deal with the vagueness on my behalf and send my docs to the school.

What do you think guys?

If you are dealing with cucas you are dealing with the best online agency for your Chinese student admission. They are reliable and friendly.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by brijibs: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.

brijibs11@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by brijibs: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hello all. Gone through some pages of this thread and all I've seen so far, unlike other such threads, is that you only worry about getting the admission letter from the school you intend to study at. What about getting the visa? Or, are you assured a visa when you get admitted by the school?
Secondly, am I late to start the process? I'm just filling application at the school's site.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by brijibs: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Joyblessing2:
Hi
Some PTDF Scholars left Nigeria for China(Changchung) on Mon (3rd) of this month. We've not heard from any of them. I'll like to know if there is a way to reach them. Just to be sure of their arrival.

Or better still, if their is a way to reach the first batch that traveled last month

Hi. Is this scholarship scheme still offered? What's the process of applying, generally, to study in China? Admission, visa and scholarship. Any insightful response will be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In China by brijibs: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
odimbannamdi:
What means of survival are available for students schooling in China?

I understand that Internships and founding a business are key ways, but how easy does one get the internship?

Also, are student jobs available as well?

Finally, i have got eyes on the M.Sc Operations and Supply Chain Management at Xian Jaotong University, and they said i must send in my application before June 30th. DOes this mean resumption time is September?

Please enlighten me guys

How did it go?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
brijibs:

Hi. Is this scholarship scheme still offered? What's the process of applying, generally, to study in China? Admission, visa and scholarship. Any insightful response will be appreciated.
Google Chinese Government Scholarship . You should get all the info
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
brijibs:
Hello all. Gone through some pages of this thread and all I've seen so far, unlike other such threads, is that you only worry about getting the admission letter from the school you intend to study at. What about getting the visa? Or, are you assured a visa when you get admitted by the school?
Secondly, am I late to start the process? I'm just filling application at the school's site.
Do you want to use the route of self sponsor or scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
manlawal:

Ok pls enlighten me on that
Actually you can't apply via the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria. You will be referred to Federal Scholarship Board (FSB).
Re: Nigerian Students In China by brijibs: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Do you want to use the route of self sponsor or scholarship?

Scholarship, if possible.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by odimbannamdi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
brijibs:

How did it go?

I didnt apply for it again...my priorities changed. But i wish i went on with it.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by brijibs: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2019
odimbannamdi:

I didnt apply for it again...my priorities changed. But i wish i went on with it.

Okay.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by odimbannamdi(m): 2:40am On Jan 01, 2020
If you are looking to apply for CGS, but you need schools that don't charge application fee, check out the list in this link:

https://www.chinesescholarshipcouncil.com/chinese-universities-with-no-application-fee

A little explanation on how best to use it:

Head over to http://www.campuschina.org/universities/categories.html and paste the name of each school in the School tab and search.

Then go through each entry and course that pops out.

You can also filter by language and degree.

Two of my choice schools are there too...i just saved 1000RMB appliction fee.

But bear in mind that competition for those schools will the fierce, so be sure to send in an air-tight application.

To be on a safe side...you may want to spread your risk. 2 free-application schools and 1 paid application school
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 2:57am On Jan 01, 2020
odimbannamdi:
If you are looking to apply for CGS, but you need schools that don't charge application fee, check out the list in this link:

https://www.chinesescholarshipcouncil.com/chinese-universities-with-no-application-fee

A little explanation on how best to use it:

Head over to http://www.campuschina.org/universities/categories.html and paste the name of each school in the School tab and search.

Then go through each entry and course that pops out.

You can also filter by language and degree.

Two of my choice schools are there too...i just saved 1000RMB appliction fee.

But bear in mind that competition for those schools will the fierce, so be sure to send in an air-tight application.

To be on a safe side...you may want to spread your risk. 2 free-application schools and 1 paid application school

Whether you pay application fee or not, the competition is fierce. Good luck in your application
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
More students getting their admission letters..
You too can..
Talk to us today and let us secure your admission for you once and for all at affordable service charge..
For self sponsored and scholarship admission

Re: Nigerian Students In China by lovat(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
LadyHeaven:

Not working
My email is not working. Can I drop my digits so that you can chat me up but I have to remove it fast because of umuaka Nairaland iji m gba ball
Re: Nigerian Students In China by LadyHeaven(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Students In China by lovat(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
LadyHeaven:

Lol, are you Igbo? Sup with the Islam bio?
Yep. I'm igbo. I just got the tag after visiting their section to comment. Check ur mail.

September came visiting grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by lovat(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
LadyHeaven:

Lol, are you Igbo? Sup with the Islam bio?
replied. Check the mail
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Miraj22(f): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
@Intelligentdude Please I'm interested eberegertrude0@gmail.com (0 for zero)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.