Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,516 members, 5,776,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (210919 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by salemdv(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19
Midasmode:
OMG, thank you so much. I will please need you to help me sign some documents. I will send you my WhatsApp number. Thanks so much again
drop your WhatsApp num, I will message you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Midasmode: 1:33pm On Jul 19
salemdv:
drop your WhatsApp num, I will message you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19
So number of Nigerians going to China this year is small? This thread is hyperactive around this time last year. Is it because of the pandemic? Have they stopped giving us admission and scholarship in high numbers?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by xkunzo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21
jjjjjj
Re: Nigerian Students In China by neduboo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24
How many persons has gotten admission in China and waiting for the Chinese government to open her borders for foreigners?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by teeshawt(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24
I

neduboo:
How many persons has gotten admission in China and waiting for the Chinese government to open her borders for foreigners?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by neduboo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24
teeshawt:
I

Let wait for the Chinese to lift their travel restrictions
Re: Nigerian Students In China by teeshawt(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31
Which school and province are you going to... Mine is jiangsu province and Southeast University Nanjing.
neduboo:

Let wait for the Chinese to lift their travel restrictions
Re: Nigerian Students In China by neduboo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31
teeshawt:
Which school and province are you going to... Mine is jiangsu province and Southeast University Nanjing.

I'm going to Beijing
Re: Nigerian Students In China by teeshawt(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31
You are going to abuja of china, BIT i guess

neduboo:

I'm going to Beijing
Re: Nigerian Students In China by neduboo(m): 9:45am On Aug 02
No. Not BIT.

teeshawt:
You are going to abuja of china, BIT i guess

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Erykay: 9:56am On Aug 02
morning to u all.I am new here..I would like to know more about studying in china because I just got admission into the university of Nottingham china. I would like to know more about the school, scholarship scheme and if i can work while studying..thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 10:32am On Aug 02
Erykay:
morning to u all.I am new here..I would like to know more about studying in china because I just got admission into the university of Nottingham china. I would like to know more about the school, scholarship scheme and if i can work while studying..thank you
Nottingham Nigbo is great I follow all their programs on LinkedIn and their website. In fact, this is the university I chose for PTDF scholarship last year. Yes it was on the list.
There scholarship programs are on the website please take a look.
You can work in China if your school or your supervisor allows it.

I'm going to Hunan myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination Results 2019/2020 Is Out | See How To Check / Unilag 2016 thread / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.