Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (296449 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by jessetom(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
suavecool:
Ladies and gentlemen. ...Tianjin university has opened application for 2018 intake. Started 20th November and ends March. Undergraduates(chemical, civil and environmental engineering ), MSC and PhD (chemical, civil , environmental and Mechanical engineering).
Requirements....
International passport, high school transcript or bsc/msc transcript, medical form, application form, reference letters and all documents must be notarized. Cheers

Hello bro. I will love to apply MSc Chemical Engineering in China. Please how do I go about it?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by jessetom(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Helo all,for those who chatted me up as regard joining my Whatsap group for Chinese Government Scholarship,kindly send me a whatsap message,I was really busy but I have now made Chinese Government Scholarship Prospects one of my priorities. This is the best time to start sending application letter to your proposed Supervisor.

Chat me up on whatsap: 08134657689

If you are interested in joining the whatsap group,feel free to send me a message.

Remember this is free,please be so kind as not to sound rude if not I will ignore you. Cheers

Please bro. I will love to undergo my masters in China .
My major is Chemical Engineering. Will love to get a little assistant from you brother
Re: Nigerian Students In China by jessetom(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Drop contact for study in Europe and Asia whatsapp group chat. It's free

Re: Nigerian Students In China by jessetom(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2017
ropodinho3633:
Congratulations to me, I GOT MY VISA LAST WEEK for everyone applying for China visa, Chinese embassy is no more at idajo street, is now at church gate in VI. And the visa fees have changed from 14000 to 31,250. 14k is the visa fees and the remaining 17250 is for vfs services. Plssssssssss don't go and meet any agent is easy and straight forward

Hello brother.
Please can you help me process mine?
can you help guide me?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by inspirational93: 1:15am On Dec 10, 2017
click to download free educational PDF documents on any course or topic http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uchman(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Tsinghua University...

Do they accept Nigerians?.. I found an Interesting Masters programme I will love to run... Automotive/Vehicle Engineering...

Cc
IntelligentDude
Dste
Tdayof
and Others...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please how many of you aware of this scholarship program in China "USTC "Chinese Government Scholarship-University Postgraduate Program"
Re: Nigerian Students In China by inspirational93: 3:44am On Dec 19, 2017
click this link to download free PDF document files on any topic and related course
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
cnwamo:

I have all the details about the school. I'm in shenyang. what course are you interested in?

Good day I'm interested in applying to your school, I will need your assistance, is there anywhere I contact you directly apart from this forum.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 2:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2017
cnwamo:

You can add me on whatsapp or wechat with this number; plus86one3zerozero2four48four4three.
but unfortunately I'm preparing for exams so i may not reply on time or at all. I'd be done by 10th January. then you can ask as much questions as you like.

I will be patient till then.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
ndukweagwu:
congratulations,we need to connect,i also got into shandong jianzhu university which is also in Jinan
ndukweagwu@gmail.com +2349051879308

I'd like to appreciate @intelligentdude for his humbleness. He sent me an email wrt Chinese government scholarship application in January. I followed up and emailed several profs in my proposed department in shandong university and got an acceptance letter directly from the department. Intelligentdude saw my post about the acceptance letter and sent me a guy's contact in the school (shandong university)I applied to who was a student. The guy advised me to apply myself that they appreciate transparency. I did so. He kept me updated on proceedings. I also joined a few Facebook CSC groups. They were of great help to me ( Be prepared for the hyperactive Pakistan's. They're an interesting bunch). I made some good friends and some have become my classmates automatically.( When I arrive in China next month).
I made a 2.2 and got Chinese government scholarship fully funded for an MSc in international project management in shandong university. Yes, it's possible to get a foreign scholarship with a 2.2. I applied to only one school which is risky but I put my faith in God. God surprised me. I've written nddc exams twice and ptdf also to no avail.
I casually stumbled upon this thread in January but didn't take it seriously. After I received my acceptance letter I found confidence to complete the application.

I want to encourage all to never give in to despair nor quit whatever one starts no matter how tedious and unfruitful it may look initially.
Whatever challenges that will arise should not be enough to discourage you. Overcome tough situations, wriggle out of them and they'll become milestones.

God bless all successful Chinese government scholarship 2017 winners and to those who will apply next year, God will favour you .Keep the faith.

I read here that xiamen university doesn't accept Nigerians( I may be wrong), but I have a friend who was nominated by xiamen​ university for Chinese government scholarship this year.# Your case is different#

God bless you intelligent dude

Cheers all.

Please does your school have English-taught courses, mechanical engineering MSc.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ericsunday619: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Drop Whatsapp number for those interested in China admission.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Drop Whatsapp number for those interested in China admission.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 4:24am On Dec 26, 2017
For those in China, Is CUCAS in China a legit company?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 6:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 6:09am On Dec 26, 2017
Solomon27:
For those in China, Is CUCAS in China a legit company?
yes but they charge you fees and you are likely to get just partial scholarship.

Y not apply for Chinese Government scholarship (CSC) by yourself to get full sponsorship.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2017
DMainMan:

yes but they charge you fees and you are likely to get just partial scholarship.

Y not apply for Chinese Government scholarship (CSC) by yourself to get full sponsorship.

Put me through brother, I am ready.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2017
started already. get your documents ready
batero:
Is there any update on CSC? When will the application commence?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2017
dste:
started already. get your documents ready

What documents?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Will someone have to get admission first in school in china before applying for CSC ?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
please I want to ask if one can get the Chinese government scholarship without getting acceptance from a prof?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
chaiks:
please I want to ask if one can get the Chinese government scholarship without getting acceptance from a prof?

It depends....yes
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
suavecool:

It depends....yes
ok.depend on variables like....?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Aim07(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
Please my email is adegokeidowumonsurat@gmail.com. I need u to put me through, I applied for PhD in Analytical Chemistry last year but was not able to get any supporting documents from all the intending supervisors. Awaits ur response, thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by industrialchemi: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Is there any school where I can get partial scholarship for aeronautical engineering?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by LadyHeaven(f): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin signing in...I pray it ends in praise...countdown2018 Sept
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 5:35am On Jan 10, 2018
LadyHeaven:
grin signing in...I pray it ends in praise...countdown2018 Sept

Can you put me through?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by LadyHeaven(f): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2018
Solomon27:

Can you put me through?

I am just about starting myself, but wouldn't mind if we shared information cos China schooling is pretty straight forward than most countries
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
LadyHeaven:

I am just about starting myself, but wouldn't mind if we shared information cos China schooling is pretty straight forward than most countries

lawaldare@gmail.com is my email address.

Let's communicate
Re: Nigerian Students In China by nowpresence(f): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Intelligentdude:
No,not important
I hope I am not too late for this year's scholarship. please I will need details concerning the government scholarship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.