Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (296098 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Yungsks(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2017
rossovu:

Please I would like to know the mode of application used and also the necessary documents.... Thanks

@rossovu. Hi. I recently went for China study visa application @ the new center in Abuja cuz I’ve gotten admission into china university, the deadline for all china university September intake is Oct 30 but I was promised dat mine will b extended by the agents that helped run the admission. @the visa application center, they asked me to get an extension letter cuz I came on d deadline day. I told d agents wat I was asked for but they said there is no extension letter that I need to get the visa first and then the school will extend my time. I want to know if there is really an extension letter, I’m really confused right now, don’t know if I should go back to the place and tell them that sch will extend time for after I’ve gotten the visa. I need feedback pls if u understand any of of this
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Yungsks(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2017
rossovu:

Please I would like to know the mode of application used and also the necessary documents.... Thanks

@rossovu. Hi. I recently went for China study visa application @ the new center in Abuja cuz I’ve gotten admission into china university, the deadline for all china university September intake is Oct 30 but I was promised dat mine will b extended by the agents that helped run the admission. @the visa application center, they asked me to get an extension letter cuz I came on d deadline day. I told d agents wat I was asked for but they said there is no extension letter that I need to get the visa first and then the school will extend my time. I want to know if there is really an extension letter, I’m really confused right now, don’t know if I should go back to the place and tell them that sch will extend time for after I’ve gotten the visa. I need feedback pls if u understand any of of this
cnwamo:
Yes there's an extension letter but not all schools give it. Which school?

It's shiejiazuang tiedao university North East China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Yungsks(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
cnwamo:
Yes there's an extension letter but not all schools give it. Which school?

It's shiejiazuang tiedao university North East China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Yungsks(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
@cnwamo I need answers asap pls. I have limited time
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Yungsks(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=suavecool post=50166070]Let me answer a few questions here.
Firstly Admission processing starts January. CSC is majorly for Masters and PhD's only although a few lucky Undergraduate students are often given too. So the scholarship application and admission application goes hand-in-hand around January. You apply to the University and then You would be given a link during the application stage to apply for any scholarship including cs the
Hi. I recently went for China study visa application @ the new center in Abuja cuz I’ve gotten admission into china university, the deadline for all china university September intake is Oct 30 but I was promised dat mine will b extended by the agents that helped run the admission. @the visa application center, they asked me to get an extension letter cuz I came on d deadline day. I told d agents wat I was asked for but they said there is no extension letter that I need to get the visa first and then the school will extend my time. I want to know if there is really an extension letter, I’m really confused right now, don’t know if I should go back to the place and tell them that sch will extend time for after I’ve gotten the visa. I need feedback pls if u understand any of of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In China by JONITEZ(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Intelligentdude , bro I will really appreciate if you send me the information.
email: icekidaizy@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JONITEZ(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
ndukweagwu:
congratulations,we need to connect,i also got into shandong jianzhu university which is also in Jinan
ndukweagwu@gmail.com +2349051879308

I'd like to appreciate @intelligentdude for his humbleness. He sent me an email wrt Chinese government scholarship application in January. I followed up and emailed several profs in my proposed department in shandong university and got an acceptance letter directly from the department. Intelligentdude saw my post about the acceptance letter and sent me a guy's contact in the school (shandong university)I applied to who was a student. The guy advised me to apply myself that they appreciate transparency. I did so. He kept me updated on proceedings. I also joined a few Facebook CSC groups. They were of great help to me ( Be prepared for the hyperactive Pakistan's. They're an interesting bunch). I made some good friends and some have become my classmates automatically.( When I arrive in China next month).
I made a 2.2 and got Chinese government scholarship fully funded for an MSc in international project management in shandong university. Yes, it's possible to get a foreign scholarship with a 2.2. I applied to only one school which is risky but I put my faith in God. God surprised me. I've written nddc exams twice and ptdf also to no avail.
I casually stumbled upon this thread in January but didn't take it seriously. After I received my acceptance letter I found confidence to complete the application.

I want to encourage all to never give in to despair nor quit whatever one starts no matter how tedious and unfruitful it may look initially.
Whatever challenges that will arise should not be enough to discourage you. Overcome tough situations, wriggle out of them and they'll become milestones​.

God bless all successful Chinese government scholarship 2017 winners and to those who will apply next year, God will favour you .Keep the faith.

I read here that xiamen university doesn't accept Nigerians( I may be wrong), but I have a friend who was nominated by xiamen​ university for Chinese government scholarship this year.# Your case is different#

God bless you intelligent dude

Cheers all.
Did you pay any application fee?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ericsunday619: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Drop contact for study in Europe and Asia whatsapp group chat. It's free
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ladycas: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ericsunday619:

Here is mine 08176557350
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ladycas: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Please does anyone here know if Chengdu University accept Nigerians to study medicine and surgery?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JONITEZ(m): 3:45am On Nov 05, 2017
hardehboy:
@dste @intelligentdude am preparing for next year academic session at Harbin Engineering University for Chinese taught MBA. What are the required documents I should start getting ready. What are the requirements for CSC scholarship.
I do like to do an MBA in a Chinese Uni.How did you go about it?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JONITEZ(m): 4:02am On Nov 05, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ZhuoYang111(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2017
STUDY IN CHINA YOUR BRIDGE TO GREATER ACHIEVEMENT
New presidential scholarships Available for international students who wish to study or seeking admission into chinese universities on scholarship for march and september intake 2018.
Scholarships charge 4000$
For Bachelors Degree Masters and PHD charge
All payments are done in Instalments:
Fully funded scholarships from 1-4 years for Bachelor, 2 years for Master and PhD which will cover the tuition fees, accommodation and a monthly Allowance of 1250 Chinese Yuan for Bachelor, 1600 for Master and 2000 for PhD:
Medium of Instruction: English
Majors:
Bachelor:
1. Computer Science and Technology
2. Mechanical Engineering and Automation
3. BBA
4.Chemical engineering.
5. Environment and energy
6. International law
7. International accounting
And many more
Master:
1. Computer Science and Technology
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
3. Vehicle Engineering
4. Industrial Design Engineering
5. Material Science and Engineering
6. Metallurgical Engineering
7. Materials Engineering
8. Electrical Engineering
9. Electronic Science and Technology
10. Information and Communication Engineering
11. Control Science and Engineering
12. Electronic Communication Engineering
13. Software Engineering
14. Architecture
15. Civil Engineering
16. Agricultural Water-Soil Engineering
17. Chemical Engineering and Technology
18. Chemical Engineering
19. Environmental Engineering
20. Mining Engineering
21. Safety Engineering
22. Geological Engineering
23. Optical Engineering
24. Integrated Circuit Engineering
25. Power Engineering
26. Biomedical Engineering
27. Industrial Engineering
28. Administration and Engineering
29. Accounting
30. Enterprise Management
31. MBA
PhD Majors:
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Material Science and Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Electronic Science and Technology
5. Computer Application Technology
6. Geotechnical Engineering
7. Structural Engineering
8. Water Conservancy Engineering
9. Chemical Engineering and Technology
10. Environmental Engineering
11. Mining Engineering
12. Mineral Resource Prospecting and Exploration
13. Safety Science and Engineering
14. Optoelectronic Materials and Devices
15. Biomedical Engineering
16. Administrating Science and Engineering
Terms and Conditions:
In order to continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and
conditions:
1. Should at least have a GPA of at least 2.6.
2. Should not fail any subject.
3. Attendance in the class should be 90%
4. Should not break any law of the University
5. Should not break any law of P. R. China
6. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.
Study in China Now:
Visit our page for more info on scholarship admission and other services
https://www.facebook.com/HorizonalConsultingcompany/
Call +2348115734435
Call +2348090924427
What's app +2348115734435

Re: Nigerian Students In China by sapnadeny20: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello. Please I need unfit on how to process my application into a school that accepts international students .
sanjana4swapnil20001@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by lightedpath(f): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Helo all,for those who chatted me up as regard joining my Whatsap group for Chinese Government Scholarship,kindly send me a whatsap message,I was really busy but I have now made Chinese Government Scholarship Prospects one of my priorities. This is the best time to start sending application letter to your proposed Supervisor.

Chat me up on whatsap: 08134657689

If you are interested in joining the whatsap group,feel free to send me a message.

Remember this is free,please be so kind as not to sound rude if not I will ignore you. Cheers
I sent you a message on whatsapp, you didn't reply
Re: Nigerian Students In China by industrialchemi: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
what major and level? PM me
sapnadeny20:
Hello. Please I need unfit on how to process my application into a school that accepts international students .
sanjana4swapnil20001@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ericsunday619: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
dste:
what major and level? PM me
any updates
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ericsunday619: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
lightedpath:
I sent you a message on whatsapp, you didn't reply
are you still going to China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ropodinho3633(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations to me, I GOT MY VISA LAST WEEK for everyone applying for China visa, Chinese embassy is no more at idajo street, is now at church gate in VI. And the visa fees have changed from 14000 to 31,250. 14k is the visa fees and the remaining 17250 is for vfs services. Plssssssssss don't go and meet any agent is easy and straight forward

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by abb1101: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pals, please how easy or difficult is it to study as post graduate student in China and also engage in part time work? I am planning on seeking for scholarship for my Masters Programme anywhere in China and also to find part time work to earn me some money. Please advice me.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Working in China as a student is illegal but that doesn't mean that people don't work. I'd advise you not come with the idea you wanna work. Working is Illegal, people get deported and even thrown in Prison for working, but as i said before some people still work.
Life is a Hustle.

abb1101:
Pals, please how easy or difficult is it to study as post graduate student in China and also engage in part time work? I am planning on seeking for scholarship for my Masters Programme anywhere in China and also to find part time work to earn me some money. Please advice me.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by segunojo866: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2017
cnwamo:
Working in China as a student is illegal but that doesn't mean that people don't work. I'd advise you not come with the idea you wanna work. Working is Illegal, people get deported and even thrown in Prison for working, but as i said before some people still work.
Life is a Hustle.

men how person nor go work. Am ready to take my chances o
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Oya na. nothing do you. at least your own better yoi get idea before you come grin grin
segunojo866:
men how person nor go work. Am ready to take my chances o
Re: Nigerian Students In China by segunojo866: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
cnwamo:
Oya na. nothing do you. at least your own better yoi get idea before you come grin grin
Lolz boss. Please let me pm you.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2017
feel free
segunojo866:
Lolz boss. Please let me pm you.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by lightedpath(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes
Ericsunday619:
are you still going to China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by segunojo866: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
cnwamo:
feel free
please reply my pm
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2017
I've tried to but it keeps bouncing

segunojo866:
please reply my pm
Re: Nigerian Students In China by abb1101: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Good day, I intend to do my Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering in Chaina with NECO result and cgpa of 2.49. Hope I am qualify to study in Chaina with either scholarship or personal sponsorship? Thanx
Re: Nigerian Students In China by batero: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Is there any update on CSC? When will the application commence?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen. ...Tianjin university has opened application for 2018 intake. Started 20th November and ends March. Undergraduates(chemical, civil and environmental engineering ), MSC and PhD (chemical, civil , environmental and Mechanical engineering).
Requirements....
International passport, high school transcript or bsc/msc transcript, medical form, application form, reference letters and all documents must be notarized. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.