Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (296670 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Damidolly:
Whao
Check ur inbox

please come here and let's talk

https:///HWDO7B48HjH8icykB8nkFs
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lanre12388: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2018
who is using Abuja embassy here ?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hello, Check your inbox.I also won a full funded scholarship and about preparing for my visa application.Lets connect. or chat me up.07032159631

sudo1986:
Please I have question regarding visa application processes.
Please for X1 visa application, do I need to legalize my document? I only authorize my bsc certificate at Nigerian court. Do I need to take it to abuja for any authentication again including my Transcript?

Secondly, do I need to provide statement of account as I am going to China based on full scholarship

The following are the requirements that I saw online for X1 application process

Online application form print out
International passport
Student Visa (X1/X2)
Original and photocopy of Admission Letter, JW202/JW201 Form and degree certificate
Photocopy of academic records
Original and photocopy of certificate of degree
Guarantee’s bank statement with at least 6 months’ deposit records (at least 600 naira for X1 and 400 naira for X2)

Please someone should answer
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Damidolly: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
The link is not opening
sudo1986:

please come here and let's talk

https:///HWDO7B48HjH8icykB8nkFs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lanre12388:
who is using Abuja embassy here ?

Hi Lanre pls can we chat?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Chidon40:
Hello, Check your inbox.I also won a full funded scholarship and about preparing for my visa application.Lets connect. or chat me up.07032159631

What will happen to your US scholarship and Visa? Are you picking China over the US?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
US was not scholarship..Its a Graduate Assistantship at Austin Peay and its for my sister.Her interview is on 30th of this month and that was y i posted her imaginary transcript for a review. I am going to Renmin University of China under Belt and Road initiative scholarship at Jiangsu province campus.
Please,share some info if you have information about documents needed for my interview or someone that has gone for the interview recently,
thanks

WhyNa:

What will happen to your US scholarship and Visa? Are you picking China over the US?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Chidon40:
US was not scholarship..Its a Graduate Assistantship at Austin Peay and its for my sister.Her interview is on 30th of this month and that was y i posted her imaginary transcript for a review. I am going to Renmin University of China under Belt and Road initiative scholarship at Jiangsu province campus.
Please,share some info if you have information about documents needed for my interview or someone that has gone for the interview recently,
thanks

My dear I'm currently reading from page 0. I suggest you do the same. You'll get all the info you need. Unlike you, I discovered this after the deadline so you can imagine. Getting ready for next year.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yea..i have read all and have seen the requirements but you know that change is a contact thing. That is why am looking for someone that just got his/her visa recently to be very sure that everything is in place.

WhyNa:

My dear I'm currently reading from page 0. I suggest you do the same. You'll get all the info you need. Unlike you, I discovered this after the deadline so you can imagine. Getting ready for next year.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by wyse24(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello bro, is your scholarship graduate or undergraduate? I just got admitted today to SJU. The age on my passport is 26 so my fried who just completed undergraduate study there told me it is not possible for undergraduate as the maximum age is 25.
Chidon40:
thanks

Re: Nigerian Students In China by wyse24(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bro, please help me out
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by wyse24(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
What is the age on your passport bro?
sudo1986:
Please I got presidential scholarship which covers

1. Tuition and Registration Fee

2. On campus dormitory accommodation ( Water and Electricity Excluded)

3. Living Allowance: CNY 1,700 per month

4. Comprehensive medical care

Is it advisable to accept? Because I heard the living allowance can is not enough.

Please I need advise......it is ZHEJIANG SCIENCE-TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
wyse24:
Hello bro, is your scholarship graduate or undergraduate? I just got admitted today to SJU. The age on my passport is 26 so my fried who just completed undergraduate study there told me it is not possible for undergraduate as the maximum age is 25.
you shouldn't have any problem. Is it a new passport? Not all schools employs the age barrier into degree program scheme but might be important for scholarship,were you given any scholarship? Did you send a copy of your passport's information to the school when you applied. I believe the page should carry your DOB, therefore the school should be aware of your age. Be optimistic.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
wyse24:
What is the age on your passport bro?
The age on my passport is 30 and I am going for MSC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by wyse24(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
ajibolag:

you shouldn't have any problem. Is it a new passport? Not all schools employs the age barrier into degree program scheme but might be important for scholarship,were you given any scholarship? Did you send a copy of your passport's information to the school when you applied. I believe the page should carry your DOB, therefore the school should be aware of your age. Be optimistic.
I sent it. I was referring to scholarship opportunity
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Graduate

wyse24:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by wyse24(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bro, please I just sent you pm. Please reply
sudo1986:

Is it advisable to accept? Because I heard the living allowance can is not enough.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
wyse24:
Bro, please I just sent you pm. Please reply

I cannot assess that email again.........you can please give me your WhatsApp and I'll message you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by kumamon(m): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Is there any one in Qing-dao City Shandong Prov east China??
Re: Nigerian Students In China by crownwell: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2018
pls I need help on some question
I got a scholarship to study at hechi university guangxi China so I want to know if .
someone is going to the school or are their students who are going there
2. I want to know when school will resume
3 is jw202 out?
4 and when are they likely to release the school resumption date
5 and when are Chinese language class going to resume for September batch students?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by etoman1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please is there anyone submitting on Tuesday in Abuja? All my documents are ready. Medical report,police character,bank statement,waec, admission letter and jw202.

What are the likely interview questions I should expect
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Swithoni: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bluffly:
hi all,

I am a study abroad consultant with a concentration in UK, US, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, Republic of Ireland, and The peoples Republic of China. Since this thread is focused on China, I will give you the institutions I have in China which are:

SHANDONG UNIVERSITY OF TCM -Program Offered: MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery).

Duration: 6 years
Tuition: 20000 RMB/year Hostel: 3000 RMB/year (2 Person sharing room)
Development fee: 12600 RMB Application fee: 800 RMB
Visa Extension: 800 RMB/ year Health Insurance: 600 RMB/ year
Medical Checkup: 600 RMB/ year Books: 500 RMB
Bedding: 300 RMB Airport Pickup: 300 RMB

SOUTH WEST PETROLEUM UNIVERSITY-Program Offered: Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Computer Science (I.T)
Tuition: 18000 RMB/year Hostel: 5000 RMB/year (2 Person sharing room)
Development fee: 12600 RMB Application fee: 800 RMB
Visa Extension: 800 RMB/ year Health Insurance: 800 RMB/ year
Medical Checkup: 500 RMB Books: 500 RMB
Bedding: 300 RMB Airport Pickup: 300 RMB

NORTH SICHUAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Program Offered: MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery).
Duration: 6 years
Tuition: 28000 RMB/year Hostel: 6000 RMB/year (2 Person sharing room)
Development fee: 20400 RMB Application fee: 2400 RMB
Visa Extension: 430 RMB/ year Health Insurance: 800 RMB/ year
Medical Checkup: 350 RMB Books: 300 RMB
Bedding: 520 RMB Internet: 360 RMB/ Year
White Gown & Stethoscope: 250 RMB

Nakai University
BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
Clinical Medicine
MA International Economics and Business
MA International Affairs and Public Policy

Documents Required
i. Scan copy of passport with more than 1 year validity
ii. Scan copy of all educational certificates
iii. Filled application form
iv. One recent picture ( White background)

Services is free

Please pm me
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
etoman1:
Please is there anyone submitting on Tuesday in Abuja? All my documents are ready. Medical report,police character,bank statement,waec, admission letter and jw202.

What are the likely interview questions I should expect
Which school are you going and has your Jw202 application been sent to you?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by wyse24(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Okay. Here it is 0806741454 and 48. I put it in that format because of those that phish numbers
sudo1986:

I cannot assess that email again.........you can please give me your WhatsApp and I'll message you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please someone should help with this question

I have authenticated my bachelor certificate alone from court of law........but do I need to take it to ministry of foreign affair and ministry for another authentication?

I am about to apply for police character form, do I need to authenticate that as well?

What of my medical form, do I need to authenticate that too..............

I won Chinese government scholarship and I dont know if I need to do the above...
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mkmyers45(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
sudo1986:
Please someone should help with this question

I have authenticated my bachelor certificate alone from court of law........but do I need to take it to ministry of foreign affair and ministry for another authentication?

I am about to apply for police character form, do I need to authenticate that as well?

What of my medical form, do I need to authenticate that too..............

I won Chinese government scholarship and I dont know if I need to do the above...

You dont need to notarize medical form and police clearance. Just your academic and birth docs (ie Bsc Diploma, Transcript, Birth Certificate, WAEC Result etc)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
How did you get this pls? Thanks
sudo1986:

Re: Nigerian Students In China by etoman1(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2018
sudo1986:

Which school are you going and has your Jw202 application been sent to you?
yes it has been sent
Re: Nigerian Students In China by powelldabig: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Good morning to y'all... Have been following this trend for a while. I'm using this medium to congratulate all d beneficiaries of CSC and others here. I wish you a successful stay in China. Though I also applied for CSC at Jilin University, china but on releasing the admission notice this morning, I was denied the scholarship.

Once again, congratulation to all the scholars here.
Peace
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2018
etoman1:
yes it has been sent

Please go ahead and do necessary things

Did you notarize your documents at the ministry of foreign affairs or court of law?

Please let's talk on WhatsApp. My WhatsApp number is 080907713. We shall surely meet in China this year in Jesus name. Which scholarship have you won? And please dont forget to include the last digit of my telephone number which is three and seven.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by johnnisky01: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
etoman1:
yes it has been sent

Hello bro!

I got accepted by Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University to pursue PhD in Materials Engineering on a full scholarship. I already paid 500RMB (registration fee) for the acceptance of the offer. I'm waiting earnestly for the VISA application documents to be posted. Which school are you going?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ODGNigeria: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2018
My pipo. I got a full scholarship to UCAS in Beijing.

I am kinda confused with this visa thing. Kindly help my life by telling me the documents I'll need. Also, I did my med screening in December. Can I use the same? Or I should do wuruwuru cool ni. I did an intensive one in December.

Edakun ehsaanu mi undecided

My WhatsApp line is 08066146893.

My documents are en route to Nigeria as I speak. I have to travel on or before 28th.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.