Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295988 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by ODGNigeria: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
DMainMan:

since u are on scholarship, u dont need statement of account. Your academic records should also include your secondary school testimonial and waec/neco. The court certification is enough. Dont waste your money. Just use same documents u used when processing admission/scholarship.

You will need to do another medical record/certificate when u get to China. Some schools dont accept Nigeria medical. So b alert.

GOOD LUCK

Bros, please what about police clearance certificate? Is it needed?

Also, do I have to notarize any docs at the ministry of foreign affairs?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mkmyers45(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
ODGNigeria:

Very very needed
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ODGNigeria: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2018
mkmyers45:

Very very needed

You mean both?

or just police clearance cert. I have already notarized my docs with a notary public.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lanre12388: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2018
I wonder why people that have experience and have gone through the process are not willing to share their experience and give information to incoming students..

Does it mean no one as got Chinese student visa recently on this thread?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Damidolly: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2018
That is my problem with pple, USA nairaland thread is not dull like this, seems most pple who have won the scholarship and are already in China are not ready to help,only few of them respond to questions here
Let us try to help one another,always check this thread and make meaningful contributions, put pple tru the application process,render help to those who have seen their admission status to be positive, share ur experience there with us, this will motivate pple especially those who have strong passion for academics
I believe this help
Lanre12388:
I wonder why people that have experience and have gone through the process are not willing to share their experience and give information to incoming students..

Does it mean no one as got Chinese student visa recently on this thread?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2018
ODGNigeria:

y repeating same question when answers have been provided. It is frustrating for people to repeat same answers so u can't expect people to comment what they have said before. The problem is people have answered but most of u just don't want to read the previous utterances and comments in this thread.

police clearance certificate is not needed. You don't need to notarize from ministry of foreign affairs. I said use court.

Just use the documents u used for processing admission and scholarship and check the website for instruction and download the entry visa u need. Also check my previous comments and comments of other people.

When u get to China, hope u know u will still process another study visa. You also need to collect documents from your school JW201(for those who who got full scholarship from CSC) or JW202 visa sheet (for self study or partial scholarship/ province scholarship) and admission letter from your school before you can process entry visa from Nigeria.

I think you guys should just google and read. I am not even in China but Google provided answers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
DMainMan:

y repeating same question when answers have been provided. It is frustrating for people to repeat same answers so u can't expect people to comment what they have said before. The problem is people have answered but most of u just don't want to read the previous utterances and comments in this thread.

police clearance certificate is not needed. You don't need to notarize from ministry of foreign affairs. I said use court.

Just use the documents u used for processing admission and scholarship and check the website for instruction and download the entry visa u need. Also check my previous comments and comments of other people.

When u get to China, hope u know u will still process another study visa. You also need to collect documents from your school JW201(for those who who got full scholarship from CSC) or JW202 visa sheet (for self study or partial scholarship/ province scholarship) and admission letter from your school before you can process entry visa from Nigeria.

I think you guys should just google and read. I am not even in China but Google provided answers.

Thanks for your information. When I check http://lagos.china-consulate.org/eng/lszj/zgqz/t1552845.htm the below information was gather. Nothing like police clearance certificate is included into the requirements.
I dont really know why people are asking us to pay 10k to policemen for this form.

The only people that can clear this issue are those that are already schooling in China with scholarship. They need to tell us if they used police clearance or not.
Below are the information I gathered from the site

(6)For applicants for X Visa (those who intends to study in China), the following documents will support your application:

□ documents of financial sponsorship

□documents about the relation between the sponsor and the applicant

□ If the sponsor is a shareholder of a company: Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Article of Association of the company,bank statement of the company and the sponsor

□ Transcripts and certificates of all schools and programs

□ Certificate of results of all examinations

□ The documents which you think might support your application
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
sudo1986:

Thanks for your information. When I check http://lagos.china-consulate.org/eng/lszj/zgqz/t1552845.htm the below information was gather. Nothing like police clearance certificate is included into the requirements.
I dont really know why people are asking us to pay 10k to policemen for this form.

The only people that can clear this issue are those that are already schooling in China with scholarship. They need to tell us if they used police clearance or not.
Below are the information I gathered from the site

(6)For applicants for X Visa (those who intends to study in China), the following documents will support your application:

□ documents of financial sponsorship

□documents about the relation between the sponsor and the applicant

□ If the sponsor is a shareholder of a company: Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Article of Association of the company,bank statement of the company and the sponsor

□ Transcripts and certificates of all schools and programs

□ Certificate of results of all examinations

□ The documents which you think might support your application
I got Chinese visa but I eventually did not go because I got a better offer.

If u won scholarship, u don't need bank statement. And I did not do police clearance.

But things might have changed now. So u need to be current now and be up to date as things are not constant. And have u got your documents from your China school? Without it, u can't apply for visa. So read up and more for current requirements.

you can also do your visa in Abuja and not only in Lagos.

Gud luck guys.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Babyileso(f): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by powelldabig: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2018
cc Intelligentdude

Please I'm interested scholarship
My email address is kolawoleolaitan@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by etoman1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ministry of education and foreign affairs wahala sha. . All thanks to God. It went on well. Applying tomorrow insha allah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
etoman1:
Ministry of education and foreign affairs wahala sha. . All thanks to God. It went on well. Applying tomorrow insha allah

You mean you went to Abuja for authentication?
Do you lives in Abuja?
How much did you spend in total?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by etoman1(m): 2:57am On Jul 17, 2018
sudo1986:

You mean you went to Abuja for authentication?
Do you lives in Abuja?
How much did you spend in total?
yes. I went to Abuja for Authetication and application.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2018
etoman1:
yes. I went to Abuja for Authetication and application.

How much did nyou spend on authentication?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Please can statement of result be used in place of original certificate?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DAVEZONIGLTD: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Grace alone... shocked
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ODGNigeria: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
DMainMan:

Aiit boss.

Thanks. I'm going on JW202 tho. And I got a full scholarship (Belt and Road)
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Iamdutch93: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
i would to have an international certificate but can't travel out for that can someone help me where i can get any online course directory that i can help me with the admission process for online courses?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by oluwamozzy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Intelligentdude:

mosesrotimi25@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by kse001: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
holardipupo@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by aril: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Intelligentdude:

Please send me the Chinese Government Scholarship info.

aarilemi@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by poshpaul: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Intelligentdude:

Oguntadepaultaye@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Am also going through belt and road initiative.
Let's connect

ODGNigeria:

Aiit boss.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by powelldabig: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Intelligentdude:

Please intelligentdude, I'm interested in Chinese government scholarship and my email is

Olaitanpowell2@gmail.com

Thanks and Good Bless you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
ODGNigeria:

Aiit boss.

nice.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Moley22(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2018
DMainMan:

nice.
Hello sir, how about self funded for Bsc, the information on their embssy website isn't sufficient. Any links or website I'll appreciate sir.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 5:26am On Jul 19, 2018
ODGNigeria.please I want to know the scholarship you won, is it for this year 2018:

Aiit boss.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=chichisun post=69508702][/quote]
Please the CSC award winners I have been seeing on this thread, Are they for this year 2018?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2018
chichisun:

Please the CSC award winners I have been seeing on this thread, Are they for this year 2018?

Yes
Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2018
WhyNa:
Please can statement of result be used in place of original certificate?
Someone please help with this
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
WhyNa:

Someone please help with this

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.