Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (296348 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by salemdv(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ufemia26:

Please are studing in China on scholarship?
Does Shenyang offer msc public health?
I am on tuition, Msc scholarship for public health is available for semptember intake, march is already filled up. u can reach me on wechat id: saolatunji
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ediuyai: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hello any info on CSC scholarship, I am interested.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by fecosequence(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2019
wyse24:
Bro, please help me out. Aderemisadiq@gmail.com
offorifeanyi95@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Students In China by fecosequence(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Nektar121:
Hello all, for those wanting to come to China 2019 spring intake, (march) there's currently schools taking applications.
+8618652831295.if you have any questions
please am interested how do I go about securing admission
Re: Nigerian Students In China by SpongeBobSP: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
salemdv:
I am on tuition, Msc scholarship for public health is available for semptember intake, march is already filled up. u can reach me on wechat id: saolatunji

please I'll be very interested in trying out for the September Msc intake, just want your view on the use of agents and how much easier it is to get scholarships via their services.
anyone of you already in China can recommend any reliable one ,
please reply me , thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by salemdv(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

please I'll be very interested in trying out for the September Msc intake, just want your view on the use of agents and how much easier it is to get scholarships via their services.
anyone of you already in China can recommend any reliable one ,
please reply me , thanks
the use of agent makes admission easier to get, I used one also. you can reach him on +8615044031048.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
congratulations to one of our students that his jw202 just arrived.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
hello guys, i will like to update you here on the new kind of visa type that some provinces in china are now introducing to make things easier for international students.
i went for a summit yesterday in Shenyang which was organized by a body Shenyang government put in charge of arranging this new type visa called ENTREPRENEURSHIP VISA. this is a new type of visa that allow you to work in china after graduation without exiting china, it allow you to have your own company established in china after your graduation. some Chinese companies are present as well to explain things to us.it is slightly different from work visa as it is easier to process than work visa.. as explained yesterday to us..you can establish your company after the government look into the capacity of the company, you will be able to issue invitation letter to anyone in any where in the world to come to china to join you in running the company..so this is a new move by some provinces to boost there economy and retain the presence of good international students with skills.. below are the pictures took from the event.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2019

Re: Nigerian Students In China by SpongeBobSP: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
salemdv:
the use of agent makes admission easier to get, I used one also. you can reach him on +8615044031048.

okay thanks , can I reach them via WhatsApp? or should I call, and please what's their name or who do I address when I write them.
I heard march Intake might be closed now and besides it probably will be too soon for me ,
thanks for the info anyway.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by salemdv(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

okay thanks , can I reach them via WhatsApp? or should I call, and please what's their name or who do I address when I wrote them.
I heard march I take might be closed now and besides it probably will be too soon for me ,
thanks for the info anyway.
yes you can call or chat him up. March intake is closed I think for now.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by redeyes2016(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
I am a student in Nigeria but I am interested in Mini import... I am interested in the rights which the international students have over there, like being able to buy and ship to their countries ( if that is right). how easy is that going to be for you if you are to ship stuffs worth 90thousand naira or more... how long do you expect it to arrive..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2019
redeyes2016:
I am a student in Nigeria but I am interested in Mini import... I am interested in the rights which the international students have over there, like being able to buy and ship to their countries ( if that is right). how easy is that going to be for you if you are to ship stuffs worth 90thousand naira or more... how long do you expect it to arrive..
does this thread look like mini importation thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
how do i apply for Chinese govt scholarship
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2019
redeyes2016:

This tread is not for importation.. Go to this.. https://www.nairaland.com/4871692/import-china-easily#4871692.1
Re: Nigerian Students In China by oseyi17: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
ADVISE PLEASE!
I went to Unilorin for ENGLISH PROFICIENCY CERT.., they sent me to pg school, pg sch said it is only Registrar that can give it... They are just passing me to themselves..
What should I do now?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 1:27am On Jan 23, 2019
effissyman:
hello guys, i will like to update you here on the new kind of visa type that some provinces in china are now introducing to make things easier for international students.
i went for a summit yesterday in Shenyang which was organized by a body Shenyang government put in charge of arranging this new type visa called ENTREPRENEURSHIP VISA. this is a new type of visa that allow you to work in china after graduation without exiting china, it allow you to have your own company established in china after your graduation. some Chinese companies are present as well to explain things to us.it is slightly different from work visa as it is easier to process than work visa.. as explained yesterday to us..you can establish your company after the government look into the capacity of the company, you will be able to issue invitation letter to anyone in any where in the world to come to china to join you in running the company..so this is a new move by some provinces to boost there economy and retain the presence of good international students with skills.. below are the pictures took from the event.

This isn’t new per say, it’s been on for over a year and a lot of students that graduated last year are already on it.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ruthese: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2019
Please l need scholarship for masters degree
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:17am On Jan 24, 2019
cnwamo:

This isn’t new per say, it’s been on for over a year and a lot of students that graduated last year are already on it.

Yea..Started around last year.,,they are just created more of the awareness.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DANIELDAMMY: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2019
DaVinciii:
I just got the partial scholarship covering only the tution fees, for Masters in Tianjin university. Please who is in China? How's their cost of living there? And prospect for getting a side job? Thanks.

Weldone sir. Am currently applying for Tianjin university scholarship via CSC. After filling the form on CSC site am I supposed to send my documents original and copy to the school international admissions office?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DANIELDAMMY: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2019
DaVinciii:
I just got the partial scholarship covering only the tution fees, for Masters in Tianjin university. Please who is in China? How's their cost of living there? And prospect for getting a side job? Thanks.

Weldone sir. Am currently applying for Tianjin university scholarship via CSC. After filling the form on CSC site am I supposed to send my documents original and copy to the school international admissions office? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DANIELDAMMY: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Guys please i need help on sending my documents down to China and also anyone who has important information for Tianjin university admissions.. Postal contact me 08109783581... Help a friend. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DANIELDAMMY: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
oseyi17:
ADVISE PLEASE!
I went to Unilorin for ENGLISH PROFICIENCY CERT.., they sent me to pg school, pg sch said it is only Registrar that can give it... They are just passing me to themselves..
What should I do now?

Contact me on 08109783581 on whatsapp am also a UNILORIN alumni with my English proficiency certificate..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Please I applied for Chinese Government Scholarship at Yangtze University China. Please I would like to know if I need to still send my documents by post to the school. Though when I checked the school website for postgraduate admission, they said documents should be sent online to an email that was pasted in the website. Though I've sent it electronically but I'm still yet to hear from them
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
If u are a teacher or student , check my signature

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Eminent012: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pls I'm in Nigeria, studying Animal science and also a Confucius student at unizik. I want to do my MSc in China. what chances of gaining admission on scholarship do I have. can I also be added to the wechat group. my number is 09027024714
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bombzy(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2019
I just got my admission to study computer science in shijiazhuang tiedao university.
Please what is the next thing to do please
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Mohayaks: 6:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Pr0cter:
Please I applied for Chinese Government Scholarship at Yangtze University China. Please I would like to know if I need to still send my documents by post to the school. Though when I checked the school website for postgraduate admission, they said documents should be sent online to an email that was pasted in the website. Though I've sent it electronically but I'm still yet to hear from them
This school doesn't admit students from Nigeria as of last year but send them a mail to know if things have changed
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Mohayaks:
This school doesn't admit students from Nigeria as of last year but send them a mail to know if things have changed

wow!! Thanks all the same
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Please I need an agent that can help me process my admission.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please does Southeast university give chinese government scholarship cos it is not stated on their website
Re: Nigerian Students In China by UniqueHair2000: 6:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Please I need help. I want to apply for scholarships to study in China but most of the course available are in Chinese and the school I'm planning to apply to, ask for the hard-copy of my transcript to be send with other file with DHL directly to them but,transcipt can only be sent to an address meaning the school have to send it to them. Please need to know what to do or where to start from. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.