Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295489 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Rupect: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Can someone apply for a Bsc course or must it be msc?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 25, 2019
Rupect:
Can someone apply for a Bsc course or must it be msc?
sure
Re: Nigerian Students In China by fatsonm: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by LadyHeaven(f): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Hi guys, please must English proficency letter be signed and stamped by the register or can an HOD issue it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Help period is over , I made it clear its a Help...And those who took the risk are benefiting from it,
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ufemia26: 1:14am On Mar 02, 2019
salemdv:
I am on tuition, Msc scholarship for public health is available for semptember intake, march is already filled up. u can reach me on wechat id: saolatunji
Please how do i pay for admission application fee on jiangnan university website?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by oseyi17: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2019
Has NIPOST delivered your parcel and were you able to track it?

emmahoney:
EMS is cool man, if you still have nothing less than a month to the deadline you can even use nipost registered mail. I sent mine with N5600 last week.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2019
oseyi17:
Has NIPOST delivered your parcel and were you able to track it?

Frankly Speaking, they have refused to update their online tracking system. No update in short except when it got to Lagos on the 8th of February, 2019. It was sent from Osun on the 5th. However, I mailed them about 4 days ago to inquire about my parcel location. They couldn't provide my parcel current location. I was only told that my parcel was dispatched to China on the 10th of February.They promised to update me which they have not done even after I sent them a reminder mail. However, I am optimistic that it will get there if it has not gotten there before the deadline. The application deadline of the school I sent my application materials to is March 15th.

My take is that their tracking system is not effective.

The below was the response to my mail:

Dear Mr....

Thanks for contacting us,Your item with tracking number rr526124434ng was 
dispatched to China on 10/2/2019, We will inquire for delivery update and 
revert asap.

Best regards.

Prince Adekunle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chimezirim121: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2019
My brother is Shenyang medical college
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
�Partial Scholarship Available (6 slot left)

�September 2019 intake

❌Tuition Acomodation 7000rmb/year
❌English Taught Majors available:
✅ Computer Science and Technology
✅ Pharmacy
✅ Nursing
✅ Civil engineering
✅ Mechanical engineering
✅ Architecture
✅ Electrical engineering

❌Required documents for bachelors
1. High School certificates/ Transcripts
2. Passport size photo
3. Passport scan
4. Physical Examination Report

�Admission within 3 days

Add me up if you’re interested
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Modupetemmy1(f): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
pls I'm new in this forum
can anyone help me with schools that offers MSC in nutrition and dietetics on scholarship either in China or any other country
also with the mode of applying
thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Aloysius269(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bombzy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good afternoon, please my jw202 will arrive soon, and my agent charged my 150k for the visa processing, am thinking of going to the embassy to apply for visa without him, but the problem is the money that must be in the sponsorship bank statement of account that is the problem, moreover, I have a partial scholarship, and my parents don't have such amount in their bank account, what do you think I should do. Please I await your reply. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aloysius269:
Hi. Please am a secondary school student in my final year. I would love to study medicine and surgery in China but my parents ain't that financially buoyant. I don't know if I would be able to get a full scholarship to study in China?
check out jiangsu and other universities few are given after first year performance by some universities though. All the best
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Modupetemmy1:
pls I'm new in this forum
can anyone help me with schools that offers MSC in nutrition and dietetics on scholarship either in China or any other country
also with the mode of applying
thanks in anticipation
check daad.de think you might find what you're looking for. All the best
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Prozpah: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please �.... I have interest in studying in China, kindly help me out with information am base in Nigeria. Whatsapp me [color=#006600][/color]07036896305
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bombzy:
Good afternoon, please my jw202 will arrive soon, and my agent charged my 150k for the visa processing, am thinking of going to the embassy to apply for visa without him, but the problem is the money that must be in the sponsorship bank statement of account that is the problem, moreover, I have a partial scholarship, and my parents don't have such amount in their bank account, what do you think I should do. Please I await your reply. Thanks

Hello if you were financially capable I would have advised you to go ahead without the agent ... But these days both partial and full scholarship means nothing to the embassy you must still provide 100% bank statement that can sustain you .... So I'advice you go with your agent if he knows what to do for you... but verify if he's legit ..Remember to pay after services
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ndukweagwu23: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good day,please I am looking for a format for letter of motivation or a study plan,I really need it urgently,thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
hello brothers.please can anyone update me on studies in macau interms of scholarship for masters and whether they accept Africans.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 3:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have been searching but need head start.
I just wish to ask for likely averagely rated universities that accept CSC scholarship for mechanical engineering masters degree program.

Your input will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 4:46am On Mar 08, 2019
chaiks:
hello brothers.please can anyone update me on studies in macau interms of scholarship for masters and whether they accept Africans.
brothers, pleaae your input is needed.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Geopharm(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Good Morning everyone, You doing a great job here. Please I need your guidance. I have got all my documents Ready.I am applying into Public health Program for Masters. I have two schools in Mind...SHANDONG UNIVERSITY AND SOUTHEAST UNIVERSITY NANJING. I have been trying to reach supervisors all to no avail. Not gotten response from them. PLEASE I JUST STARTED THE PROCESS OF APPLICATION. THANKS
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Hello,

Has the application portal opened for FALL 2019 for universities in China as well as CSC.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Geopharm:
Good Morning everyone, You doing a great job here. Please I need your guidance. I have got all my documents Ready.I am applying into Public health Program for Masters. I have two schools in Mind...SHANDONG UNIVERSITY AND SOUTHEAST UNIVERSITY NANJING. I have been trying to reach supervisors all to no avail. Not gotten response from them. PLEASE I JUST STARTED THE PROCESS OF APPLICATION. THANKS
Getting a supervisor is not a mandatory requirement at Shandong University. It is just an added advantage. You need to do quick because the deadline is fast approaching.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by kazy01(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good day everyone
Please am currently looking for for msc scholarship in China.
I studied electrical engineering in my undergraduate degree. Please any help.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayowa94: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
emmahoney:
Frankly Speaking, they have refused to update their online tracking system. No update in short except when it got to Lagos on the 8th of February, 2019. It was sent from Osun on the 5th. However, I mailed them about 4 days ago to inquire about my parcel location. They couldn't provide my parcel current location. I was only told that my parcel was dispatched to China on the 10th of February.They promised to update me which they have not done even after I sent them a reminder mail. However, I am optimistic that it will get there if it has not gotten there before the deadline. The application deadline of the school I sent my application materials to is March 15th.

My take is that their tracking system is not effective.

The below was the response to my mail:

Dear Mr....

Thanks for contacting us,Your item with tracking number rr526124434ng was 
dispatched to China on 10/2/2019, We will inquire for delivery update and 
revert asap.

Best regards.

Prince Adekunle.
how far with your parcel?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by philchudi: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Geopharm:

I think we are in the same shoe.

can we chart private.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.