Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295153 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Hello,

Anybody that has done the medicals or atleast got a result , Can you recommend a place and how much was it?

It is urgent!

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please is there any university still open for undergraduate admission April 2019. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by NiklausAkins(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
You have to use a federal/state clinic.
The whole tests and fee should be about 15k-20k(Hiv,syphillis,xray etc)
Ecg and Xray are the two most expensive test.
But if you know someone in hospital, they'll help you cut cost and you will end up paying about half.

Did my own in Stat Hospital Akure.

FA13:
Hello,

Anybody that has done the medicals or atleast got a result , Can you recommend a place and how much was it?

It is urgent!

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 12:29am On Mar 13, 2019
NiklausAkins:
But if you know someone in hospital, they'll help you cut cost and you will end up paying about half.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nektar121: 12:57am On Mar 15, 2019
Hello,anyone here who knows how to play basketball and wants to study in china, there's a scholarship, 20,000Rmb/year for undergraduate and 30,000Rmb/year
Under 24
Once participated in NCAA level 4 or 3 League,OR member of the National youth team or once won the top 3 basketball league or any national league
**please have something to support your claim, Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ladycas: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hey friend. It's been a while
Add me up on WhatsApp let's catch up 08067381665
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
NiklausAkins:

Thanks for the answer.

But all those HIv, Syphilis and co.

is it important?

Are u going to attach it yo the form?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Love20Ultimate: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Please am a high school leaver interested in studying nursing. Please is there any full scholarship available?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by NiklausAkins(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Well, if your talking about UP till VISA level, your not going to show any result just that foreign health examination form, signed and stamped by a government hospital. First, i dont think any Verified and Legit Doctor would sign that form for you, unless they are your parents and they are 100percent sure about your status.
But still according to what i heard, if you dont take the test now, you will take them again in China and it will be more expensive, so its better you take them now and avoid any other future expenses.
FA13:

Thanks for the answer.

But all those HIv, Syphilis and co.

is it important?

Are u going to attach it yo the form?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Noted. Done
Ladycas:
Hey friend. It's been a while
Add me up on WhatsApp let's catch up 08067381665
Re: Nigerian Students In China by yemicoal(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good day bro. Can you help with documents needed for the csc scholarship. My mail yemeg2003@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Intelligentdude:
Noted. Done
Re: Nigerian Students In China by yemicoal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good day guys! Quick one. Can any professor give the letter of recommendation or it has to be a professor that taught me ?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
dste:
I am a Nigerian currently Schooling in China (Shenyang), before i left Nigeria for China i needed some information about life in China and some other things, i tried searching the web so as to see if i could find at least a forum where my fellow Nigerians that are in China interact but it was to no avail. On getting to China, i got to realize that some African Countries already have like a forum and some even a website where they interact with their fellow country-mate but the giant of Africa (my sweet Nigeria) didn't have one. Having spent some months here in China, i've decided to open this forum and i hope it helps my fellow Nigerians who are intending to come or are already in China in many ways.
Please let's come together as one for our great country.
Boko Haram no dey online.. -_- tongue grin
Can I Get Any Scholarship To Study In China?? Pls I Need Help Seriously
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 3:49am On Mar 19, 2019
Hello.please I v been scheduled for an interview with a University in china.does that mean they might likely give scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2019
NIPOST has just failed me. The inefficient NIPOST delivered my parcel today and the deadline was 15th March, 2019. A parcel that was sent since 5th February, 2019. I am highly disappointed in their system. And many people told me that have improved!! Where is the improvement??
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayowa94: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2019
emmahoney:
NIPOST has just failed me. The inefficient NIPOST delivered my parcel today and the deadline was 15th March, 2019. A parcel that was sent since 5th February, 2019. I am highly disappointed in their system. And many people told me that have improved!! Where is the improvement??
sorry bro
Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
mayowa94:
sorry bro
Thanks bro. Hoping that my remaining two parcels will get to Shandong University and University of Science and Technology of China before the deadline. Since NIPOST has failed to deliver to Dalian University of Technology before the deadline.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by biffoqboxer: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
emmahoney:
Thanks bro. Hoping that my remaining two parcels will get to Shandong University and University of Science and Technology of China before the deadline. Since NIPOST has failed to deliver to Dalian University of Technology before the deadline.

NIPOST is annoying

I am currently experiencing the same issue

I wish you all the best

The program can still consider you.

Don't give up
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayowa94: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
emmahoney:
did you apply via csc?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JAK5: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello friend's.
Plz I want to know the possibility of being admitted in a china university for April intake if I start applying now. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
mayowa94:
did you apply via csc?
Yeah
Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
biffoqboxer:

NIPOST is annoying
I am currently experiencing the same issue
I wish you all the best
The program can still consider you.
Don't give up
Let's wait and see how things unfold. Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kindly scroll up you should see my post on that. Also I am wondering why you guys choosed to be effective now,the best time to prepare for this is in the Month of November(Pakistan Citizens always get this scholarship because they start taking steps like writing to Professors in November)
yemicoal:
Good day bro. Can you help with documents needed for the csc scholarship. My mail yemeg2003@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Scholarship based or paid schooling?
JAK5:
Hello friend's.
Plz I want to know the possibility of being admitted in a china university for April intake if I start applying now. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's best you use Courier like EMS etc
emmahoney:
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yes you stand a great chance of landing the scholarship. Target the decision makers and impress them. Goodluck
chaiks:
Hello.please I v been scheduled for an interview with a University in china.does that mean they might likely give scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
H.O.D. can stamp it
LadyHeaven:
Hi guys, please must English proficency letter be signed and stamped by the register or can an HOD issue it?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's best you drop your experience here so everyone interested can learn from it. Cheers
Yitomi:

At this time last year I was a silent reader on this forum trying to get information on how to apply for scholarship in China... I can see many people are in same shoes now, At first everything seemed difficult I had no knowledge on how to go about it, eventually with a bit of research I was able to get Information on how to go about it.
I got to China September 2018, before leaving Nigeria I remember I said to myself that I will give back to this forum because I got some information from here but getting to China, I just didn’t create time for it... I’m ready to help with any information I can Provide concerning scholarships in China, if anyone needs help feel free to contact me. mj.yitomi@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayowa94: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
hello guys please what can i do some universities don't have email while some don't have email at all
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Yes you stand a great chance of landing the scholarship. Target the decision makers and impress them. Goodluck
thanks bro. Am looking forward to d interview.though it was slated 11:45_12:00 Beijing time 20th march
Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Intelligentdude:
It's best you use Courier like EMS etc
Ok, however, EMS is one of the NIPOST services. Therefore, it is better to use a private courier service.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by NiklausAkins(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
That is around 5am nigerian time. I hope you'll set your alarm and fuel your gen, incase there is no light. All the best bro.

chaiks:
thanks bro. Am looking forward to d interview.though it was slated 11:45_12:00 Beijing time 20th march

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.