Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 (3744 Views)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / The Best Thing(s) That Happened To You In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by babypipsy: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2014
It is great to read such heart warming stories of our achievementsite so far in 2014. I've learnt to always be grateful for the things I've got rather than the few that I have not gotten. There's still 23 days left. More blessings and achievementsee will be recorded. Don't lose hope.
Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by remsonik(f): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
This year looked bleak initially but God has been awesome. I got a new job,a better position, and above all I am in love with someone amazing who has been a great support/cheerleader to me. My business is doing well and above all no sickness or death was recorded in my family.
Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by babypipsy: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2014
It's 9 days to go...
Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by pinkishgal(f): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just want to say thank you Lord for the gift of life... !!!
Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by Chinwem(f): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
I m very grateful to God for his goodness to me, my family and friends
He kept us all in good health
He kept us all from unseen danger
He blessed us with so many good things in 2014
Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have so many reason to be grateful to God.
I finished my service this year and got a job, not my dream job but am grateful to God for giving me that opportunity .
Earlier this month my DH was abducted and held for ransom in less than 24 hrs after he stepped into the country, it would have been another story if God wasn't for us, this right here is my greatest testimony for the year. We have been blessed with good health throughout the year and for that, i give God the glory.

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by aribs(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
In addition to my first post, my sister just got her Ph.D here in the US.

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by MirrorMirror: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmmmmm...........

#singing# What shall I say unto the Lord, all i have to say is thank you Lord.......

I dint get my number 1 request.... But most important, am ALIVE, my Loved ones are ALIVE and in good health..........other things na jara..............na person whey dey alive they give testimonies. My time will come.

Thank you ALMIGHTY
Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by etenyong(m): 6:19am On Dec 23, 2014
I have many reasons to thank God for his mercy and goodness in my life.
To mention just a few,
(1) I got promotion in my place of work in the month of March.
(2) In April, i was involve in a car accident which damages my car but i survive without being hurt.
(3) In may, my wife was promoted in her office.
(4) I bought a plot of land here in Lagos.
Let me stop here cos i can't count all d blessings of God in my life and dat of my family.
To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by babypipsy: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2014
In addition, this year I did not even take a single tablet of paracetamol. I enjoyed divine health. God be praised.
Re: The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 by Tonalphs(f): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
So much to thank God for.
1. Completed n passed out from nysc successfully
2. My family's security
3. Boo's security; from kaduna n na to Bornu, just for BH issue, but God has been faithful.
4. Comittment in church like never before
5. All the givings i did came without struggle
6. And still counting...... YEAR OF GREATNESS all the way.
I LOVE YOU LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, Recommend Good Sunscreen Products For My Skin. / Some Of The Problems We Have Today In Our Marriages, Is From Our Upbringing. / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.