Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. (797 Views)

/ New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. / Question About A Picture On The Phcn Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2014
Just yesterday I visited Nairaland and the tittle captioned 'Nairaland Forum' displays some numbers . Sometimes (1) sometimes (1). Today's own was (20)
I want to know the meaning , can anybody explain to me.

Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by sweettease(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2014
I think it's the number of new front page topics you've not seen
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by Dclique(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2014
sweettease:
Exactly. And i think its cool but it should have been implemented a long time ago.
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by sweettease(f): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Dclique:

Exactly. And i think its cool but it should have been implemented a long time ago.
The important thing is, it's here now, enjoy it!
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2014
sweettease:
You think or it is? Anyways thanks tho! But its seems to be what you were assuming. So you are totaly correct.
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by donkelly2(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mr seun come explain to us abeg
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by adewasco2k(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
sweettease:

You are smart.

I'm tripping already cool
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
I was here.

I think its the number of times youve bin banned.
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by donkelly2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
from my check, it's the number of new updates on FP. just click on the (nairaland forum1...) and it take u to the front page posts and if you're at the front page and click on it will scrol you down to see the new posts.... #cheer
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by sweettease(f): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
adewasco2k:

You are smart.

I'm tripping already cool
Thank you cheesy

pureguide:

You think or it is? Anyways thanks tho! But its seems to be what you were assuming. So you are totaly correct.
This your reply get as e be o
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
This your reply get as e be o[/quote]
Lols. How na.
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by Dclique(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
jboy73:
I was here.
I think its the number of times youve bin banned.
I have a feeling you've been banned before.
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
I was wondering this too!!!

What's wrong with my Nairaland?

Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dclique:

I have a feeling you've been banned before.

Lols. No be small o
Re: Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
MissMeiya:

Nothing to worry about. All fixed. grin
MissMeiya:

Nothing to worry about. All fixed.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Increase Adsense CPC With Simple Tweaks / Website Design Training In Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja & Portharcourt / How To Password Web Root Or Folder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.