Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? (22801 Views)

Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Miscellaneous(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wetin dem dey watch dia? I only see some oyinbo talking trash all day…
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Miscellaneous(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
tomistelle:
Africa magic kor,europe magic ni..who watches dose crap of movies sef
In other news,I hope Angela remembers juan marcos...btw who panel beat Fernanda lyk dat??
Lola,thunder gofire u if u no say 'yes" to Andres grin

wetin this one dey talk? smh

1 Like

Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Bobbyzain(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
a9nyc2020:
See how u jus rubbish AM...telemundo is so fake dat the movement of their lips is not even in line with d spoken English...[color=#990000][/color]although sha me no dy watch
either of dem
that because the original language the film was acted in was not English but mexican or so.thats why they had to Dubb it in English so pple like u could understand.the voices dubbing them are not even the real voices of the actors.if you listen carefully u would discover that one voice can speak for 5 diffrent actors in a particular telenovela

1 Like

Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by willorie(f): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
JEEZ!
What's "AfricanMagic"?
Seriously, l ain't got no time 4 AfricanMagic
never did tho
it's foreign movie all the way
especially "Vampires" & "Witches" plus dictative kind of movise too

as for Telemundo
initially the soaps were intriguing
I'll leave my food on fire to burn cus am cooking & watching Telemundo at the same time
but now the soaps are somehow "Mumulish", boring & the actresses & actors characters are somehow "Toy-like" characters sad sad
u knw, like "Tom & Jerry" grin grin
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Harmvirus(f): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
i'm not even a fan of both
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by alphaomega(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
African magic (especially Yoruba)...dulling d human I.Q since 1960...
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Walphem(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Coming back from hectic day! Want to watch the news channel and know what is happening...all I will hear is darling plssss...I want to quickly watch 'My heart beat for Lola'. Dear Fearless Heart is very interesting you need to just watch one episode with me, Orora is a fantastic soap opera.
then.I ask is it Telemundo I pay subscription for every month-11k for that matter! Telemundo has taken over fully
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Chikamary20(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Am watching be careful with my heart. Maya and sir chife

1 Like

Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by kccarew(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
I don't watch AfMagic and disliked those that watch telemundo...but omo ooo, I don't kw how it happened to me I find myself looking for my heart beats for lola and aroura...am still saying to myself I just want to see how it will end...lol

Plus please, do u kw how I can download the twiter's unlimited text.. So I can type over 76 or whatever words..pls I need help
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by a9nyc2020(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bobbyzain:
that because the original language the film was acted in was not English but mexican or so.thats why they had to Dubb it in English so pple like u could understand.the voices dubbing them are not even the real voices of the actors.if you listen carefully u would discover that one voice can speak for 5 diffrent actors in a particular telenovela
aint disputing that of course errbody knows, that's what makes it fake one can't really no d true nature of the actor or actress... Besides what happened to the use of subtitles?...
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
dechandel:

Very annoying i tell ya
But in my case.. I don't have a choice. Its the only place where i can find comfort. Africamagic?? Curse
Telemundo?? From the fake girls to the fake accent to the fake everything. I can't stand it

They've started new episodes of "Haunted Hathaways"sha. Maybe you can console yourself with that one cheesy tongue

LOL ... look like you are part of the exception give that majority of women like those two channels a lot my sister inclusive.

Wow thats awesome ... I like the haunted hathaways ... would look out for the new episodes. thanks for the info
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Feranchek:

E taya me too jawe.... Buh they've got some new ones on YouTube. Downloaded some sha...

For real ... would check them out. thanks for the info cool
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Gynacologist(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ebiz12:
Not a fan of telemundo, it's so annoying when my sister won't let us watch anything else
na onli one tv ona get?

1 Like

Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
The thing is most news reports are all just a bunch of lies plus they bore you and make you angry so ladies don't dig nta,ait and co. Action movies only spell violence with alot of noice. African magic movies lack substance- either witch craft dey or woman dey suffer for her husband's house( in this 21st century,who needs to watch all that shiit?) So telemundo will do for now.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gynacologist:
na onli one tv ona get?

I see you have 20 TVs in your room. Congrats for that huge achievement
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Gynacologist(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ebiz12:

I see you have 20 TVs in your room. Congrats for that huge achievement
ur welkom bt no b fight just a simple qustn.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gynacologist:
ur welkom bt no b fight just a simple qustn.

Just a simple applause
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by jozeph1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ah telemundo has corrupted the women in my house o, midnight they're stil watchin telemundo
funny part is the prepare food early,clean the house, buy petrol for the gen in case there's a black out
annonyin part it the all seem to get emotional wen the good girl is being illtreated or the husband cheatin on the wife
(wives of telemundo beware wen they're in the sittin room, any distraction could be fatal)
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by sebali: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
dechandel:

I still prefer Nickeledeon to Telemundo cheesy

This means u hav plenty sense cos telemundo = nonsense
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by sebali: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
princeisah26:
M even tired of it...i cant watch any programm agin at home....my sisters will start with....MY HEART BEAT 4 LOLA TO SOMEONE IS WATCHING TO FEARLESS HEART

EXACTLY HW MY SISTER TROUBLES MY LIFE.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by sebali: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I have never watched it.
__ it sounds like some unrealistic love series that would reduce my IQ.
__ same reason I don't read romantic novels.
I rather look for some crime/sci-fiction movie, (anywhere I see Nicholas Cage)...lolz or even watch boondocks. E better for my brain abeg

What would I learn?
Mexican names?
Fashion? #Mbanu

The last tym i came across a gal wen gt sense lik u 4 NL i collected her contact........i need urs cos ur mind wrks very well..............i go send u an email request.

btw; ur signature no be here o
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2014
Watching telemundo ain't gon change em mindset
I wonder what they see in those movies
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by simdam500(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2014
The same accent and story line they use for *love at first sight* is the same with the one they will for *destined heart*

smh
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by simdam500(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2014
kccarew :
I don't watch AfMagic and disliked those that watch telemundo...but omo ooo, I don't kw how it happened to me I find myself looking for my heart beats for lola and aroura...am still saying to myself I just want to see how it will end...lol

Plus please, do u kw how I can download the twiter's unlimited text.. So I can type over 76 or whatever words..pls I need help

do we have unlimited text for twitter now?
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by yomi007k(m): 1:28am On Dec 06, 2014
dechandel:

I still prefer Nickeledeon to Telemundo cheesy
That's y ur sexy
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by jemype(m): 2:33am On Dec 06, 2014
lilmax:
you
were saying? grin

Dose 2 channels telemundo an africa magic r d reason I stopped watching tv. I used to b surrounded by pple. Dat apply it too much to real lyf situations. Its lyk u seeing patience ozokwo and slapping her for being wicked in films. Nd chicks will start asking dumb questions Lyk- hope u are not as wicked as ramsey nouah.

Most live on what they See on telemundo
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by silat(f): 4:16am On Dec 06, 2014
I so dislike telemundo, don't know the hype about it.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by kccarew(f): 4:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Yes we do ooo, gat a friend who uses it, but wouldn't let me know how he does it..if I caatch him I will finish him.
simdam500:

do we have unlimited text for twitter now?
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2014
samflexxy:
yes I do very well I especially like telenovela. And you
cheesy dear you are on point jare. I so much like telenovela, infact I like it pass food grin. I've seen over 60 series like The promise
The two of us
It might be you
Through it all
Here with me
Timeless
Stolen moment
Till morning comes
Mari mar
The rivals
More than love
Roses and thorns
Dangerous love
The poor heiress
She wolf/ Immortal
Mara Clara
Glamorosa
I wish it could happen again
Destined hearts
The only one
My eternal
Only you
Broken vow
Te amo
All about Eve
Amaya
Morning awaits
Her mother's daughter
Endless love
Without you
Handful of tears
My lover, my wife
Valiente
Sinner or saint
Dyesebel (now showing)
Be careful with my heart (now showing)
To mention but few. I enjoy watching philippine movies cos they are good both in love, family, romance and the likes. They have good writers, designers, singers, film producers and organisers. Honestly, I learn a lot watching the series most especially Be careful with my heart (sir chief and maya), unlike nollywood that teach vewers how to use juju/charms. Even young minds in our mids learn and practise homosexuallism and lesibianism. They don't know anything about love film, everything always happen too fast, two lovers wld meet, fall in love, have sex within two days, got pregnant and marry(if the will eventually end up together) in a twinkle of an eye. Then a jelouse friend wld use love portion and snatch away the guy in question, that's the end. I so much hate nollywood movies with guts.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2014
Chikamary20:
Am watching be careful with my heart. Maya and sir chife
cheesy me too! Soooooooooooooo inspiring! I like the series die. I almost laugh my butts off when Maya acted the marmaid. She's about to reach her dreams and her crush has opened up how madly he loves her. Hahahahahahah. Yesterday's episode I was like Maya let the love flowwwwwwwwww!!! grin grin
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by ayobase(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2014
samflexxy:
-My only
-timeless
-shewolf
-favorite
-irrational hearth
-lapatrona
Etc

there is one they call "Lola"
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Nuella222:
cheesy dear you are on point jare. I so much like telenovela, infact I like it pass food grin. I've seen over 60 series like The promise
The two of us
It might be you
Through it all
Here with me
Timeless
Stolen moment
Till morning comes
Mari mar
The rivals
More than love
Roses and thorns
Dangerous love
The poor heiress
She wolf/ Immortal
Mara Clara
Glamorosa
I wish it could happen again
Destined hearts
The only one
My eternal
Only you
Broken vow
Te amo
All about Eve
Amaya
Morning awaits
Her mother's daughter
Endless love
Without you
Handful of tears
My lover, my wife
Valiente
Sinner or saint
Dyesebel (now showing)
Be careful with my heart (now showing)
To mention but few. I enjoy watching philippine movies cos they are good both in love, family, romance and the likes. They have good writers, designers, singers, film producers and organisers. Honestly, I learn a lot watching the series most especially Be careful with my heart (sir chief and maya), unlike nollywood that teach vewers how to use juju/charms. Even young minds in our mids learn and practise homosexuallism and lesibianism. They don't know anything about love film, everything always happen too fast, two lovers wld meet, fall in love, have sex within two days, got pregnant and marry(if the will eventually end up together) in a twinkle of an eye. Then a jelouse friend wld use love portion and snatch away the guy in question, that's the end. I so much hate nollywood movies with guts.
you're so so on point have watched all of the films you mentioned above

Becarefull with my hearth I totally adore this movie aby,serchief,luke,nani fer doris and isabel

Dysebel don't like this one it doesn't look real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Will Feature Nigerian And South Africa In 2023 House / Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.