Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? (22805 Views)

Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by dechandel(f): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

LOL ... look like you are part of the exception give that majority of women like those two channels a lot my sister inclusive.

Wow thats awesome ... I like the haunted hathaways ... would look out for the new episodes. thanks for the info

When Victorious finished. I had to go and download and start from the begining. Big time rush inclusive. You saw those ones right?
If its not Nickledeon cheesy. Then its nothing else save for the musical channels sha

And you are so welcome

1 Like

Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2014
samflexxy:
you're so so on point have watched all of the films you mentioned above

Becarefull with my hearth I totally adore this movie aby,serchief,luke,nani fer doris and isabel

Dysebel don't like this one it doesn't look real
grin you are such a Grrr! That's Nikki's words. Yea, Dysebel doesn't look real to me sha.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Nuella222:
grin you are such a Grrr! That's Nikki's words. Yea, Dysebel doesn't look real to me sha.
I don't even watch it since I came back from skool if my pips are watching it I'll be nairalanding

Nicki and nickolo I think she likes him
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Bobbyzain(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2014
a9nyc2020:
aint disputing that of course errbody knows, that's what makes it fake one can't really no d true nature of the actor or actress... Besides what happened to the use of subtitles?...
you know its not every viewer at home that knows how to read those subtitle fast enough before it disappears.and besides those films come subtitled while speaking the original language.i believe the dubbing is done by these television networks.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by simdam500(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2014
kccarew :
Yes we do ooo, gat a friend who uses it, but wouldn't let me know how he does it..if I caatch him I will finish him.

the one I found works but it round it up with an extension link.....

https://www.jumbotweet.com/

like this

Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
tomistelle:

Dude,nawa u oo cheesy

lol........y dat.....or are u a fan also
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
tomistelle:
Africa magic kor,europe magic ni..who watches dose crap of movies sef
In other news,I hope Angela remembers juan marcos...btw who panel beat Fernanda lyk dat??
Lola,thunder gofire u if u no say 'yes" to Andres grin
lollzzzzzzzz
...........no be you dey talk say na wa for me.......yo also a fan nw haha......no worry.....vicente has revealed her secrets....angela seems to be okay nw......fernanda?.....dem don arrest her......bernado don dey drink water from swimming pool....will don c im mama NORA.....if yo nt a fan of this series den yo misin....only on telemundo FEEL THE PASSION....fearless heart FEEL THE SUSPENSE

1 Like

Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by ellahzy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
the truth is dat AfricaMagic keep repeating the same movies.

who wont get tired of that?:/smiley
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Abagworo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Ladies, this is your turf. Have you switched allegiance to Telemundo or are you still loyal to AfricaMagic (channels)?

My guys, how are you all coping with your women staying glued to all dem mexican soaps?

Very annoying.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Feranchek(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
dechandel:

Lol cheesy
SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS cheesy cheesy i thought i was even the only one crazy about this show
I crazy pass you gan cos I downloaded the theme song and have been using it as my ring tone for over 7 months now. Lol
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
samflexxy:
I don't even watch it since I came back from skool if my pips are watching it I'll be nairalanding

Nicki and nickolo I think she likes him
yea she's gradually falling for Nickolo and before she'll realize it...the rest will be a history. Lol
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abagworo:

Very annoying.
Go hit your head for zuma rock make your woman know say the thing dey vex you die. Mcheeeewww!
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by tomistelle(f): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Miscellaneous:

wetin this one dey talk? smh

Jump and pass abeg,wetin u want? grin
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Sleekshady(f): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2015
I sent you a pm pls reply by the way am a female smiley
Nuella222:
cheesy me too! Soooooooooooooo inspiring! I like the series die. I almost laugh my butts off when Maya acted the marmaid. She's about to reach her dreams and her crush has opened up how madly he loves her. Hahahahahahah. Yesterday's episode I was like Maya let the love flowwwwwwwwww!!! grin grin
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sleekshady:
I sent you a pm pls reply by the way am a female smiley
And how am I sure u ar not a guy grin
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Sleekshady(f): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm a lady I just want to talk to you about something in private
Nuella222:
And how am I sure u ar not a guy grin
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Sleekshady:
I'm a lady I just want to talk to you about something in private
Private Ladies talking in private, what and what ar we going to talk in private shocked confusion ga dimakwe!
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Sleekshady(f): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol ok its about Be careful with my heart,where did the one u watched end?
Nuella222:
Private Ladies talking in private, what and what ar we going to talk in private shocked confusion ga dimakwe!
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sleekshady:
Lol ok its about Be careful with my heart,where did the one u watched end?
grin Maya and Sir Chief finally got married after her graduation as a flight attendant. And they live happily everafter.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Sleekshady(f): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oh no it didn't end that way, check online, Maya later had twins, Nicolo started courting Nikki etc I thought u watched everything. The show aired for 2years in the Philippines, perhaps its too long for them to show us all
Nuella222:
grin Maya and Sir Chief finally got married after her graduation as a flight attendant. And they live happily everafter.
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sleekshady:
Oh no it didn't end that way, check online, Maya later had twins, Nicolo started courting Nikki etc I thought u watched everything. The show aired for 2years in the Philippines, perhaps its too long for them to show us all
There's nothing we can do about that. Am ok with the one they've shown so far, as long as Maya and Sir Chief were together- happy family! That means the movie is longer than Pangako sa' yo with 480 episodes?
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Sleekshady(f): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its 622 episodes I guess that's why they didn't show it to us
Nuella222:
There's nothing we can do about that. Am ok with the one they've shown so far, as long as Maya and Sir Chief were together- happy family! That means the movie is longer than Pangako sa' yo with 480 episodes?
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Nuella222(f): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sleekshady:
Its 622 episodes I guess that's why they didn't show it to us
:o622 what No wonder some philippines ar saying that they don't like the boring nature of the movie cos its too long! 622 is too much nah!
Re: Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? by Sleekshady(f): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Just too long but then I wish to see everybit of it that's how intoxicating it is.
Nuella222:
:o622 what No wonder some philippines ar saying that they don't like the boring nature of the movie cos its too long! 622 is too much nah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Will Feature Nigerian And South Africa In 2023 House / Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.