Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria (14095 Views)

Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by teewhydope(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2014
Can i get 2likes for locking ma bread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2014
We done become case study.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2014
imagine this rubbish, because of some useless.... **I rest my case**
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Dreambeat: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2014
May God save the world from the hands of these monsters
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by vocalprince(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2014
make dem tell Obama to deploy correct men ASAP to kenya. Ka Chineke mezie Okwu!
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2014

Over the past months, many Kenyans have
demanded that the country withdraw its
troops from Somalia. Some Kenyan papers
agree. Al-Shabab has repeatedly said that
Kenya's involvement in Somalia is the main
reason for its attacks.
their own case simple na! They should withdraw their troops from Somalia and the killings will end.
That's all!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Krasid(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2014
I don't blame them.Nigeria image has been tarnished internationally due to poor leadership.We are now being ridiculed all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Kennywills7(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2014
Nigeria don suffer o even Kenya too? Na wa o boko haram
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Olurock(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2014
Oh Lord rewrite the story of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by HrtBrkSteve(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2014
Ordinary Kenyans...those mofos, those people wey look like brooms
Lord have mercy!
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2014
teewhydope:
No...you can't, This is your first post and this joke is what you could come up with?...come on TY.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by donbrowser(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2014
pontirock:
Instead Of Nigeria To Be A Good Example To Other African Countries, We Are Now A Bad Example Courtesy Of Pdp
Yes oh and Apc Governors have made their states gud examples?
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Firefire(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2014
insult upon injury embarassed
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by queebeediva(f): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Look at we blacks ? I said it and I will say it again we blacks hate ourselves that's why we are still under-develop . Kenyans I love my Nigeria because despite our challenges your country progress is noting to write home about.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by HrtBrkSteve(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2014
teewhydope:
Guy or Lady, u are a case study, honestly!!! Hahahaha
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by UjSizzle(f): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2014
North sad

I hope they can sort this out before it escalates.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by holatin(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2014
2014 a year of insurgence
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by chamboy(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
look at what Bukohari, Satan of sokoto, and their Almajiris brothers have caused us.

Power must never go to the North....insha Allah......Allahu Akbar

amin.

Those that will rain insult after reading this, in advance Make thunder Fire you for there.

To all Gej supporters....success

the devil doing u is high on origin
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by IAMGEJ(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2014
All dis futureless obama pple... well, e go only tey.

#Naijagogood
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by TDstarr: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2014
moderator u de crase angry angry
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by squat: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Seee the yamayama mess pdp cause
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Shakurpaul2: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2014
are you serious about this. this is serious. so Nigeria has gotten to this stage.

My signature, your benefit.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2014
Islam is an evil religion causing unrest and terrorism in different part of the world.
Bokoharam, Al-shabaab, ISIS, Al-quaeda etc are all Islamic terrorist organisation.
Mohammed (piss and shit be upon him) there father is a known terrorist.

May God deliver the world from Islam and what it stands for

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Dreambeat: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2014
North east again
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by abdulaz: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
look at what Bukohari, Satan of sokoto, and their Almajiris brothers have caused us.

Power must never go to the North....insha Allah......Allahu Akbar

amin.

Those that will rain insult after reading this, in advance Make thunder Fire you for there.

To all Gej supporters....success

what is this dolt saying?
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by major466(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2014
The Kenyans have the right to be concerned. Citing Nigeria's case is not a mark of disrespect. The Alshabab terrorist group seem to be establishing itself right on Kenyan soil to position itself like boko haram. Kenya must not heed to the demands of the demons to withdraw from Somalia. The security of that country is still very vital to Kenyan security.
God Help Kenya.
God Help Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by optimistcandyboy(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2014
cry cry cry cry
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Descartes: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2014
If nobody talks about you, then you are nobody cool

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by omoagbeke(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Is it their fault? This is what happen when we fail to do the needful
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by sharon763: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Its not our fault dat our country is lyk dis......abi na wetin una mean sef..mtcheeew
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Dreambeat: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2014
Dreambeat:
A day after the Somali Islamist group al-Shabab killed 36 quarry workers in Kenya's north-eastern region of Mandera, the media is urging the Kenyan government to review its security policies.
Two newspapers warn that Kenya faces a "serious Boko-Haram type problem", while another calls for the army's withdrawal from Somalia.
The media are still conveying shock and outrage about the killings, with many front pages showing pictures of the dead men laying face down on the ground, and blood pouring from their heads.
"Kenya has a serious Boko-Haram type problem in the making," says an editorial in the top-selling, influential Daily Nation.
It suggests that the Kenyan government has fundamentally misunderstood today's al-Shabab, arguing that "the presumption that this is a foreign invading force is no longer sustainable. Al-Shabab has morphed into a local, jihadist insurrection led principally by Kenyans born and bred in the places now under attack".
Over the past months, many Kenyans have demanded that the country withdraw its troops from Somalia. Some Kenyan papers agree. Al-Shabab has repeatedly said that Kenya's involvement in Somalia is the main reason for its attacks.
The Star newspaper, which often takes a bold editorial stand, suggests that the army should be redeployed throughout north-eastern Kenya to secure the ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$151m Deposits: Bankers, Civil Servants To Face Trial / Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures / Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.