Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria (14223 Views)

Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by zantama05(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2014
ginajet:
I don't understand what this article is about...... can someone explain it to me
the article telling you that we got mUmU as President

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Why are these Islamic terrorist organisations ravaging the whole world sad
Does this world belong to them alone undecided?.
Their scholars/clerics should come them to order!

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by UnimkeAk(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2014
pontirock:
Instead Of Nigeria To Be A Good Example To Other African Countries, We Are Now A Bad Example Courtesy Of Pdp
Plus APC, Politicians , bigots, Capital of Pakistan etc
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Pavore9: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Ordinary Kenyans...those mofos, those people wey look like brooms
Lord have mercy!
They do not all look like broom o, it is only a few tribes that are skinny like the kalejins who are marathon runners.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2014
But its true, and its bitter. Is it not the same man who started it all that is being package by APC ?
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2014
This is to remind all Nairaland members of an emergency
meeting that will hold today come 4pm at our
chairman's place, please don't forget to come with our pledges.
Space keeping a gbe wa o...
Ase
announcer
ImoleAy0, adviser to the chairman on special
duties.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2014
A well deserved insult. sad

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2014
paramedic
post=28582537:

Pls can someone tell them we ain't no yardstick for
measuring terror or any related vices. They should deal with their
problem and don't bother giving us a mention.
At least their son(Obama) will send US troops and sell them the cobra
fighter jets asap....
But how come the two areas( Kenya & Nigeria) are both North East

what were u thinking when u composed this your wierdo signature?
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by mickyarams: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2014
The Kenyans should not worry about becoming like Nigeria, their country is 4cked up already with or without terrorism. The only time I see Kenya on TV is when they show the Safari park, starving children and people their politicians are feeding to crocodiles. It's only a matter of time before the whole of that country is turned into a game reserve by the UN.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by bmoses(f): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2014
mehnnn dis is a blow to nigeria
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Alfred200825(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2014
I nor blame Kenya sha. Nor be their fault
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by venivedivici(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2014
Nigerians and their usual hypocritical bullsheet. So the problem is not that Boko Haram is ravaging the North largely unchecked, it is that Kenyans use us as a yardstick to judge terrorism. Why wouldn't they? Before the insurgency became commonplace, weren't we using countries like Afghanistan and Iraq to compare the rising spate of insurgency in our own country? I don't see anything wrong with the comparison: it's the simple truth. I don't even know what's more synonymous with the name Nigeria, corruption or terrorism.

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Tafee(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
look at what Bukohari, Satan of sokoto, and their Almajiris brothers have caused us.

Power must never go to the North....insha Allah......Allahu Akbar

amin.

Those that will rain insult after reading this, in advance Make thunder Fire you for there.

To all Gej supporters....success

product of a leaking comdom
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by mencade6: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Tafee:
product of a leaking comdom
wasted sperm
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by zeembab(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2014
What does Nigeria and Kenya have in common...?

1.) They are both the largest truly black lead economies in Africa....South Africa economy is predominantly run by white and non-blacks.

2.) Both countries have been plagued by insurgency

Is this is a mere coincidence ??.....No I must say.

Nigeria and Kenya has the potential to get it right and obviously become a true model for black emancipation. This is not driven by religion or ethnics ideology. The insurgency in Nigeria and Kenya is being covertly sponsored by western powers to undermine and slow us down these country.

The following post is eye

http://www.infowars.com/boko-haram-terror-attack-in-nigeria-opens-door-to-africom/

In 2012, The Nigerian Tribune reported Boko Harm’s funding was traced to the United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia, specifically from the Al-Muntada Trust Fund. In 2005, The Center for Security Policy stated “Al-Muntada has, incidentally, been particularly active in promoting Wahhabi-style Islamism in Nigeria… Al-Muntada… pays for Nigerian clerics to be ‘brainwashed’ in Saudi universities and imposed on Nigerian Muslims through its well-funded network of mosques and schools.”
Similar schools, known as madrassas, were established in Pakistan during the CIA’s covert war against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. They were financed by Saudi Arabia and its network of charities. “Between 1982 and 1992, some 35,000 Muslim radicals from 43 Islamic countries in the Middle East, North and East Africa, Central Asia and the Far East would pass their baptism under fire with the Afghan mujahideen,” writes Phil Gasper. The Afghan mujahideen would ultimately produce al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

In addition to support by the Saudis, Boko Haram has received indirect assistance from NATO via Libya’s al-Qaeda mercenaries.

We should wake up as citizen of this great nation......this is not Fulani...Yoruba.....Igbo........Kanuri...Ijaw....etc problem anymore.

The problem confronting us is about forces seeking to balkanize our great nation so that our race "black" perpetually remain at the mercy of the power that be.

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by raziboi(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2014
tobtap:
good advice....i hope there president is not as CLUELESS like we have in nigeria....i wish dem the best

can u call ur fada clueless
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Cannonleo(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Kenya had better not withdraw troops cos al shabbab will still look for the next excuse.to use...
As far as.kenyans are now involved.it is a fught to the finish now..so gear KDF u gat abig battle ahead of u
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by xcolanto(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2014
When the Nigerian president (GEJ) said terrorism was a global phenomenon, a lot of critics said he was being clueless and making excuses. Well, here's another terror related activity in the making. Am sure the Kenyan people and government turned a blind eye to the call by GEJ for a regional security force to checkmate terrorist expansion and advances to and fro the african borders. Today Kenya, Cameroon and other countries are experiencing one form of terror related activities or another on their home soil. Perhaps they taught is was just a Nigerian 'Thing' perculiar to the Nigerian people alone.
Could GEJ be a prophet?? He foresaw the expansion of terrorism into other countries, knowing how easily brainwased the vulnerable can be through religion and financial instability which the sponsors glady capitalize on.

I strongly believe that the name 'boko haram' and its meaning is a front for the 'world order' aiming to destabilize the African continent as a whole. Sadly most politicians and individuals or groups, have allowed themselves to be used in this global agenda. Some have blamed GEJ, Buhari, Arewa, ISIS, bin laden, CAN, Muslims, christains etc.. Could all these individuals or groups have the financial chest to wage war on the continent? Your guess is as good as mine.
Terrorism has and would always be the gate way for invasion, wars, neo colonization, exploit etc.. It's every where! Lybia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, NIgeria, Mali etc.

These events has forced me to think of the "end times" in which christains are being persecuted, killed and lynched because of their faith. The time speaks of wars and rumors of wars, sickness and diseases (Ebola), famine, economic crashes et al. The truth is, THE WORLD IS NOT GETTING BETTER! Braces yourselves for your creator! Oh ye sons of men lipsrsealed

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2014
Pavore9:
They do not all look like broom o, it is only a few tribes that are skinny like the kalejins who are marathon runners.
Ok. Not their fault though, our inept, uncapable leaders caused all this
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Hamazz1: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2014
ALL Thanks to GOODLOCK EBELE CHIOMA AZIKIWE JONATHAN Nigeria is now an international specimen n laughing stock.everythng in ds country is on a decline nt to mention d mutual suspicion dt exists along ethnic n religious lines SOME times i SAY in a sane country where d citizens r half objective abt common issues d opposition doesnt even need to campaign to win an electn against ds incompetent govt.N 2all saTANists b4 u strt attackin my religion region party or tribe listen to WOLE soyinka PRF hes an aetiest has no political affiliatn n does nt believe in Yoruba conformism lk FFK.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by teewhydope(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:

Guy or Lady, u are a case study, honestly!!! Hahahaha

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by teewhydope(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2014
SeverusSnape:

No...you can't, This is your first post and this joke is what you could come up with?...come on TY.

lol grin
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by henrygoody(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Is well, definitely power must change hand in nigeria. Gel with God by your side you can do all things, course using nigeria as an example is an insult To us al, And as well a rough play
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2014
berem:
their own case simple na! They should withdraw their troops from Somalia and the killings will end.
That's all!
They had already attacked us, before we declared war against them, and withdrawing from Somalia will not make them stop kidnapping our terrorists.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2014
berem:
their own case simple na! They should withdraw their troops from Somalia and the killings will end.
That's all!
They had already attacked us, before we declared war against them, and withdrawing from Somalia will not make them stop kidnapping our tourists.

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2014
IAMGEJ:
All dis futureless obama pple... well, e go only tey.

#Naijagogood
Are you talking in english?
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2014
major466:
The Kenyans have the right to be concerned. Them citing Nigeria's case is not a mark of disrespect. The Alshabab terrorist group seem to be establishing itself right on Kenyan soil to position itself like boko haram. Kenya must not heed to the demands of the demons to withdraw from Somalia. The security of that country is still very vital to Kenyan security.
God Help Kenya.
God Help Nigeria.
I could not agree more. i agree.

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Collynzo9: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2014
Even in Kenya it's the same thing, why always the north? why always the north east? Why always Islam?

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2014
mickyarams:
The Kenyans should not worry about becoming like Nigeria, their country is 4cked up already with or without terrorism. The only time I see Kenya on TV is when they show the Safari park, starving children and people their politicians are feeding to crocodiles. It's only a matter of time before the whole of that country is turned into a game reserve by the UN.
What you see is very different from what is happening on the ground, you need to visit Kenya and then compare it with Nigeria and spot the difference.

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cannonleo:
Kenya had better not withdraw troops cos al shabbab will still look for the next excuse.to use...
As far as.kenyans are now involved.it is a fught to the finish now..so gear KDF u gat abig battle ahead of u
very true, infact, before Kenya declared war against alshabaab, they hasd already started invading Kenya.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by eluquenson(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na wao
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by mickyarams: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
MorrisaMkenya:

What you see is very different from what is happening on the ground, you need to visit Kenya and then compare it with Nigeria and spot the difference.

My neighbor here in the UK is Kenyan and she told me Kenya is a 4cked up place. The only secued areas are the tourist resorts. The Kenyan government will rather protect the lives of western tourists than the lives of the common Kenyan. So Kenya does not need to become like Nigeria because it's a 4cked up place already.

Akeredolu Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pics / Fg’s Failure To Compensate Boko Haram’s Members Escalated Insurgency – OBJ / ‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate