Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria (14099 Views)

Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by experimentist: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
look at what Bukohari, Satan of sokoto, and their Almajiris brothers have caused us.

Power must never go to the North....insha Allah......Allahu Akbar

amin.

Those that will rain insult after reading this, in advance Make thunder Fire you for there.

To all Gej supporters....success

jux an advice... Stop calling the name Allah in vein.. It's blasphemous.. Power To The North! *raises knuckle*
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
teewhydope:

lol....ty265 is my other acct grin
alright Ty
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by mencade6: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
experimentist:
jux an advice... Stop calling the name Allah in vein.. It's blasphemous.. Power To The North! *raises knuckle*
allah? Allah is an idol right from pre-historic arab.

I dont reverend idols.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
The very best way to prevent your country looking and becoming like NIgeria is never allow that religion strive in your country. Nip them in the bud.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by akoaki(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nigeria was never the giant of africa in real terms. It is a country of the most impoverished people in africa .

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Abasstoheeb(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Islam is an evil religion causing unrest and terrorism in different part of the world.
Bokoharam, Al-shabaab, ISIS, Al-quaeda etc are all Islamic terrorist organisation.
Mohammed (piss and shit be upon him) there father is a known terrorist.

May God deliver the world from Islam and what it stands for
islam is nt TERRORISTS,did u knw dos tym wen xtian 4rm US n other xtian country causin trouble to
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by JayJustus(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
paramedic:
Pls can someone tell them we ain't no yardstick for measuring terror or any related vices. They should deal with their problem and don't bother giving us a mention.
At least their son(Obama) will send US troops and sell them the cobra fighter jets asap....
But how come the two areas( Kenya & Nigeria) are both North East

I smell conspiracy!!!
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by timdking1982: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
look at what Bukohari, Satan of sokoto, and their Almajiris brothers have caused us.

Power must never go to the North....insha Allah......Allahu Akbar

amin.

Those that will rain insult after reading this, in advance Make thunder Fire you for there.

To all Gej supporters....success

Amen

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by leofab(f): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
paramedic:
Pls can someone tell them we ain't no yardstick for measuring terror or any related vices. They should deal with their problem and don't bother giving us a mention.
At least their son(Obama) will send US troops and sell them the cobra fighter jets asap....
But how come the two areas( Kenya & Nigeria) are both North East
what's good for goose is good for the gander!!! Same way Nigerians use Afghanistan; Pakistan; Somalia and Iraq as reference point.. grin grin
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by mars123(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nigeria will always be greater than kenya.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
mickyarams:

My neighbor here in the UK is Kenyan and she told me Kenya is a 4cked up place. The only secued areas are the tourist resorts. The Kenyan government will rather protect the lives of western tourists than the lives of the common Kenyan. So Kenya does not need to become like Nigeria because it's a 4cked up place already.
First of all There is no Police in any tourist hotel, Non that I have ever seen, even the tourist police that used to be there in early 2000 is are not there anymore, Hotels are guarded by unarmed private security like G4S,KK,Centry,,,, so your Friend and your neighbour must have been day dreaming or in this case having a nightmare of dreaming of there birth-place. Besides part of the tourists that visit Kenyans, are Proud Kenyans themselves, and they go in large numbers during holidays.

2nd Of all: Before the Alshabaab Menace, Kenya was one of the most stable nations in Africa, even with the 2008Violence, you can take that to the bank.

I don't get your Logic when you say Kenya is 4cked up, Could you elaborate please... Even with a income per capita of just $1,250 with Nigerias bieng $3,000 Kenya still ranks better on Human Development index Than Nigeria, HDI is the true measure of a populations, income,health access to basic services like power,Education, Internet.
If we were 4ckd up, we wouldn't get all the tourist we get with the general nature of tourist bieng suspicoius and scared, especially tourist outside africa, For your information, tourist don't come to Kenya to stay in hotels, They travel, BY ROAD!!! From Lamuto Massai Mara- a distance more than 500Km, They go to the interior parts and interact with locals. Even with the alshabbab Attack in Lamu County some months back, I was suprised to see some chinnies and Italian tourist still attended the Lamu cultural festival last week.
We've never had a cou, never had a civil war So how are 4ck up. Could you remind me? cause I seem to have forgot. You know with all the Silicon Savanna Start up business launching all over the place,

Some Tourist (Mostly chinees) and Italian still attended the Lamu cultural festival in Lamu Island 2 months after more than 70 people were killed by alshabaab in separate incidents around Lamu County. These are not crazy people with a death wish, Some of them came in entire families with there kids.......The festival has been carried out long before most cities in africa had been built: the locals have dhow(small canue boat) competition, Donkey riding competition, traditional dances etc,. Important thing to note Lamu Island Popuation is 100% mulslim Christians in the Island make a negligable percentage.......My point is, this goes to show you that, there is still hope and things could get better soon enough and the security situation in Kenya is not that badly off as people from outside exagirate.
pics from Lamu cultural festival 2 months after alshabaab killed more than 70 people in the same county..[i][/i]

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by cnwamo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
You think you have a clue right?
what you do is sit at the comfort of your home and type crap all because of freedom of speech, note that when freedom of speech gets over abused it becomes plain st***dity
must you always say your president is clueless, and even if You feel so, what Clue do You have?, if you feel you have clues why not write an article stating all your clues and post on the internet, or better still start from Nairaland and lets get to know all You would do with your many clues "Mr My President Is Clueless"
You should be praying for your president not insulting him better still just S**T UP

GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND ALL OUR LEADERS.
tobtap:
good advice....i hope there president is not as CLUELESS like we have in nigeria....i wish dem the best

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by 40dogzz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is the north of every country cursed?
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
I have always said it that US is behind boko haram. Why is the two best developing countries in Africa that this is happening to.

Let Ghana achieve half of Nigeria's recent development, you will hear that boko haram has expanded to Ghana too.

BBC and CNN have always loathed Nigeria, I wonder why they go through the hassle of digging up news that Nigeria and Kenya's news agency haven't laid there hands upon.

America is a bit**, thank God our government is beginning to realize this and are forming alliances with countries like China and Russia. Let's promote business with the Chinese and cut out these blood thirsty more.

I do all my business with Chinese citizens, and I've not had any problem with, they are probably the best people to do business with.

Nigeria will continue to progress despite those who have gathered against us.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by PetroDolla3: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
What is this one saying? What exactly has nigeria "achieved" than Ghana has not achieved even beter? Ghana has a better life expectancy, more Ghanaaina have access to food, electricity, health care, less corrupt, more Ghanaian youths are gainfully employed. if yu call the current situation in nigeria a sign of "development" then I never wish Ghana to "develop" because no country wants to be nigeria

[s]
Promhize:
I have always said it that US is behind boko haram. Why is the two best developing countries in Africa that this is happening to.

Let Ghana achieve half of Nigeria's recent development, you will hear that boko haram has expanded to Ghana too.

BBC and CNN have always loathed Nigeria, I wonder why they go through the hassle of digging up news that Nigeria and Kenya's news agency haven't laid there hands upon.

America is a bit**, thank God our government is beginning to realize this and are forming alliances with countries like China and Russia. Let's promote business with the Chinese and cut out these blood thirsty more.

I do all my business with Chinese citizens, and I've not had any problem with, they are probably the best people to do business with.

[/s]
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
PetroDolla3:
What is this one saying? What exactly has nigeria "achieved" than Ghana has not achieved even beter? Ghana has a better life expectancy, more Ghanaaina have access to food, electricity, health care, less corrupt, more Ghanaian youths are gainfully employed. if yu call the current situation in nigeria a sign of "development" then I never wish Ghana to "develop" because no country wants to be nigeria

[s][/s]

no hate to Ghanaians! Are you educated? Or what is your problem?
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Horus(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8BTDIYXaw

[size=15pt]President Uhuru Kenyatta's full speech on Mandera Quarry Attack[/size]
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2014
PetroDolla3:

[s][/s]

Thank you for setting that fool straight. Some people just open their mouth and rubbish comes out. What does Nigeria has that Ghana doesn't have.

Nigerians are always quick to blame others for their incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2014
Promhize:

I think Africa should just come together and create their own technologies no matter how far behind they might be, we will one day get there. Leaveng the west and going to china is just leaving one master and serving yourself to another master, read this story of Chinese caught red handed launching some sort of Cyber Comand center in Nairobi,Kenya with the purpose of sabotaging Kenyans government servers and communication system, And Kenyans M-PESA servers. almost a third of Kenyas GDF passes throgh M-PESA, If it goes down for even an hour, the whole economy comes to a standstill, people will be rioting by the next six hours and the government would have a hard time controling people. These chinese could as well be sent by Chinese Gov, they were living is some sort of millitary style domitory.. So the chinese might be smilling on one hand and giving us all the infrastructure boost, but somethings are too good to be true. Remeber the same chinese are the one who help install network systems and security systems to some parts of our public sector, HAUWEI hase installed so many fiber optics around the city and stuff like that

https://www.nairaland.com/2029781/espionage-kenya-arrest-77-chinies#28605899

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2014
mickyarams:

My neighbor here in the UK is Kenyan and she told me Kenya is a 4cked up place. The only secued areas are the tourist resorts. The Kenyan government will rather protect the lives of western tourists than the lives of the common Kenyan. So Kenya does not need to become like Nigeria because it's a 4cked up place already.
From that comment now i see you are illiterate about Kenya. First, you are one of the victims of brain drain from africa and take a map of Kenya and run through it before you post more. Kenya is 80% occupied by christians, and violent places are the ones occupied by muslims. So again take a map.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2014
mars123:
Nigeria will always be greater than kenya.
In what aspect?

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Horus:
President Uhuru Kenyatta's full speech on Mandera Quarry Attack[/size]

He uploads his actual text speeches online just after he reads them https://www.scribd.com/doc/248913092/Statement-by-H-E-Hon-Uhuru-Kenyatta-President-of-the-Republic-of-Kenya-on-the-Current-Security-Situation
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by Horus(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
denisfidha:

I think Africa should just come together and create their own technologies no matter how far behind they might be, we will one day get there. Leaveng the west and going to china is just leaving one master and serving yourself to another master, read this story of Chinese caught red handed launching some sort of Cyber Comand center in Nairobi,Kenya with the purpose of sabotaging Kenyans government servers and communication system, And Kenyans M-PESA servers. almost a third of Kenyas GDF passes throgh M-PESA, If it goes down for even an hour, the whole economy comes to a standstill, people will be rioting by the next six hours and the government would have a hard time controling people. These chinese could as well be sent by Chinese Gov, they were living is some sort of millitary style domitory.. So the chinese might be smilling on one hand and giving us all the infrastructure boost, but somethings are too good to be true. Remeber the same chinese are the one who help install network systems and security systems to some parts of our public sector, HAUWEI hase installed so many fiber optics around the city and stuff like that

https://www.nairaland.com/2029781/espionage-kenya-arrest-77-chinies#28605899

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZpizBezQoU

[size=15pt]Espionage or cyber crime? Unsolved mystery of illegal Chinese immigrants apprehended in kenya[/size]
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by anytaij: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=Francon post=28582520]So people now use naija as reference? Our stories will change soon[/quo

A big AMEN to dat.
Re: Terrorism: Kenyans Urge Leader To Save Their Country From Becoming Like Nigeria by PetroDolla3: 2:24am On Dec 08, 2014
[s]
Promhize:

no hate to Ghanaians! Are you educated? Or what is your problem?
[/s] problem? you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your tiny, sick brain! such arrant nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home / Two Vehicles Burnt As Petroleum Tanker Goes Aflame In Ibadan / Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.