Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries (56878 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ZACHIE: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Lagosians need deliverance....the core indigenes have been sidelined in the scheme of things...A statement must be made....that only an igbo can give these disenfranchised folks their birth right...Vote Okoroji..Leggo!..

If you are serious about this, why not go to Marina, opposite UBA Bank Carpark and say you want to collect parking toll?

Wa gba!

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
...but let me applaud you for stating what you seemingly can never be...... don't worry about me, my value's worth is not for your comprehension......
ichidodo:
mmmmm.. I rather stay at this outspoken and exposed boulder outcrop than to the levels of your stinking hypocrisy and 'closet' bigotry..thank you very much
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
I hope Shashore Wins if not i hope APC lose Lagos definitely not to PDP

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
We need change in Lagos..We need a revolution...We need economic technocrats...we need brains...Dubai,Taiwan,Tokyo...Vote Okoroji...Vote Prosperity for all...

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Gbawe: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

True. It may take a decade or more for the tribe mentality to change.

The basis of the problem is that we don't see each other as fellow Nigerians. A clannish disposition is now second nature to many Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Olaolufred(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
corneremperor:
I predict that a yoruba muslim will win tongue cheesy

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO US IS THAT A YORUBA WINS.
IFA WORSHIPER, CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM IS A NON-ISSUE.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Citadelbot: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Descartes:

Hey who are you and what do you represent? undecided

Chameleon, Just try to change your ways. You will stylishly start e-war and will run away when it starts, Keep it up anyway.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gbawe:

The basis of the problem is that we don't see each other as fellow Nigerians. A clannish disposition is now second nature to many Nigerians.
I know. It's so sad.

BTW, do you know whether the APC will hold the presidential primary at Onikan or another arena?

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Citadelbot: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

I will never change until we destroy godfather(s) of Lagos politics.

Goodluck

Continue with your ways. Only mad folks take you serious, lolzzzzzz. Pele ti e.

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Kold(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
252 Ojo local government delegates now voting.
Kold:
Ibeju-Lekki delegates are the ones voting now. They are 189 in all.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by politifact: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
finni:

Are you for real? Are you out of Lagos? Ambode has been the most vibrant in terms of publicity among the candidates. Sasore only came out beaming of late.
Akin ambode toured almost all the LG's in lagos state while others were busy crying foul,he deserved it

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

I know. It's so sad.

BTW, do you know whether the APC will hold the presidential primary at Onikan or another arena?

Teslim Balogun Stadium Surulere.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Descartes: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Citadelbot:

Chameleon, Just try to change your ways. You will stylishly start e-war and will run away when it starts, Keep it up anyway.

So you have acquired a new moniker?

Is that not a mark of cowardice?

FYI, Nigerians are aware of whom the CHAMELEONS are, and are definitely from the west angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by aderonila18: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
politifact:
Akin ambode toured almost all the LG's in lagos state while others were busy crying foul,he deserved it

Don't mind them, they will start crying when they lose yet they failed to prepare. It's a typical case of a student who fails to read failing an exam and then he goes around telling sob stories.

You want to be Governor of Lagos State yet you failed to go around the local governments, smh

Ambode worked for this and deserves it

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Gbawe: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

I know. It's so sad.

I think it will be Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Firefire(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
[s]
Citadelbot:

Continue with your ways. Only mad folks take you serious, lolzzzzzz. Pele ti e.
[/s]

Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable…like a coma. amukunmeko, arindin

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lagosians can fight god fatherism...do away with tinubu's oligarchy...destiny at hand is destiny unsurmountable..one voice,one people,one vote is more than enough..Vote Okoroji....Vote freedom.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gbawe:

I think it will be Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.
ilugunboy:

Teslim Balogun Stadium Surulere.
Thanks
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Ajibel(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Following.. I never knew of this happening today in my state...
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by akinssan(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

Thanks

Teslim Balogun for sure....

What's happening at Onikan now, update please.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Citadelbot: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
[s]
Descartes:

So you have acquired a new moniker?

Is that not a mark of cowardice?

FYI, Nigerians are aware of whom the CHAMELEONS are, and are definitely from the west angry
[/s]

Tell your yeeboe brother to stop banning my moniker, you yeeboes will start the e-war but your mod brother will ignore, when we retaliate he will rush there to ban us and leave you guys to continue. Meanwhile, I wont derail this thread for a reason. Will call you out in another thread, enjoy.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
What's that?..is it a plane? or a bird?? No, it is Lagosians quest for prosperity and 'toll' freedom soaring high in the sky....Vote Okoroji..One man..One mission..
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by akinvest(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abegi, tell us d winner we are waiting!
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Descartes: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Tell your yeeboe brother to stop banning my moniker, you yeeboes will start the e-war but your mod brother will ignore, when we retaliate he will rush there to ban us and leave you guys to continue. Meanwhile, I wont derail this thread for a reason. Will call you out in another thread, enjoy.

Ndigbo runs the show wherever and whenever business is involved and Nairaland is not an exception wink

So it is either you shape in or you shape out cheesy

Sai Okoroji for "No Man's Land" 2015 !!! cheesy wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Citadelbot: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable…like a coma. amukunmeko, arindin

lolzzzz. You are pained folks dont take you serious anymore grin. Rueben Abati that can call White, black is better than you. No one takes a ballot box snatcher serious. hehehehehe. Oka lara, ofeke. Lo gbabere si. Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ibedun: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Lagosians can fight god fatherism...do away with tinubu's oligarchy...destiny at hand is destiny unsurmountable..one voice,one people,one vote is more than enough..Vote Okoroji....Vote freedom.

I know you are under a lot of stress - Blame your uncle who lied to your generation about your place in Lagos.

Read the Nigerian constitution well, That Okorowhatever can never be lagosian enough to amount to anything in Lagos.

This is a Yoruba state period.

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Firefire(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Citadelbot:

lolzzzz. You are pained folks dont take you serious anymore grin. Rueben Abati that can call White, black is better than you. [s]No one takes a ballot box snatcher serious[/s]. hehehehehe. Oka lara, ofeke. Lo gbabere si. Lmaoooo

grin cheesy GOD PASS YOU undecided
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Abiolainfo: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firefire:
[s]

[/s]

That's too harsh cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abiolainfo:
[s][/s]

That's too harsh cheesy

I beg who win the Primaries for Lagos APC Guber.? wink
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Be FREE not DUMB...Vote Igbo for Alausa 2015...Vote Okoroji..Vote Economic FREEDOM....Tokyo,Dubai,Taiwan.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Be FREE not DUMB...Vote Igbo for Alausa 2015...Vote Okoroji..Vote Economic FREEDOM....Tokyo,Dubai,Taiwan.
How old are ♈όϋ?...just asking..
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Sheggy13(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
We can eshew tribalism and deliver Okoroji to Alausa come 2015...Only with an igbo onboard can Lagos develop into dubai,taiwan and tokyo.Sai Okoroji...let's go there...
I forgot that your Ochendo, Theodore Orji has made Aba New York already?. The other day, it was Christmas lights on a bridge in Onitsha that made your likes open a thread calling it the Las Vegas of Africa... Hilarious beings lol.. Can your people ever allow any Yoruba person try this nonsense in the East, of declaring ambition to rule a state there, say Anambra?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) / Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) / Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.