Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? (5172 Views)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / Here Are A Few Churches In Nigeria That Still Preaches The Real Message Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by logoscope(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Can someone pls help me with the names of churches that do not pay tithe in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by Fabdedon(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
i wount comment
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by holatin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
saint bottle cathedral
under the GO saint janet
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by ukukaegbu(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
There are no such churches.

But there are churches that don't collect offering.
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by logoscope(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
There are. I've heard of one personally. I just remember the name.
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by asalimpo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pay your tithes and feel the difference !
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by logoscope(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
asalimpo:

Tithing in this dispensation is wrong bro. The early churches never pay tithe. Read your Bible on tithes and you would discover that even if you wanna pay tithes you are paying it the wrong way.

3 Likes

Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by lastmessenger: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
asalimpo:

You are deceived bro. Why not stop paying tithe and let's see if your blessing will stop.

2 Likes

Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by nattyspice: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
church of christ. WWW>churchofchristkado.org. this is the website to their abuja branch
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ask Pastor Kun, he is the anti tithe apostle. As for me, i pay my tithe as at when due and have been enjoying the blessings
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by Yooguyz: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
SCOAN doesn't preach tithe. (Though am not sure)
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by asalimpo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
lastmessenger:

You are deceived bro. Why not stop paying tithe and let's see if your blessing will stop.

pay ur tithe with a sincere and glad and thankful heart..
Watch ur expenses and income ,
compare it to ur pre-tithe days.
Perform d observation for some months, if there's no diff you're right tithe and God lied.
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by lastmessenger: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
asalimpo:

pay ur tithe with a sincere and glad and thankful heart..
Watch ur expenses and income ,
compare it to ur pre-tithe days.
Perform d observation for some months, if there's no diff you're right tithe and God lied.
I don't work by what they tell me. I do the word of God. Tithe is not for the Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by asalimpo(m): 1:03am On Dec 05, 2014
lastmessenger:

I don't work by what they tell me. I do the word of God. Tithe is not for the Christians.
it's for new testamnt christians.
If u do the word of God u wont rob Him.
Show me where tithe is done away with?
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by logoscope(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2014
nattyspice:
church of christ. WWW>churchofchristkado.org. this is the website to their abuja branch
Thank you.
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by logoscope(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2014
I'm not here to argue about tithes. Those who know the truth already know. Pls keep the comments coming in respect to the topic.
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by lastmessenger: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2014
asalimpo:

it's for new testamnt christians.
If u do the word of God u wont rob Him.
Show me where tithe is done away with?
Show me where Jesus or Paul or Peter collected tithe.
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by PastorKun(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2014
lastmessenger:

He is not deceived, he is actually the deceiver.
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by logoscope(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
<?php
$wrong = array(tithe,first fruit,all old testament practices);
$right = array(praise,worship,e.t.c);
if(!$wrong && $right) {
echo 'Good';
}
elseif(!wrong || $right) {
echo 'Manage';
}
else {
echo 'Bad';
}
?>
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Church don't require tithe from u but God require from u.
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by deleib(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Church of Christ, Jehovah Witness,pastor Tunde Bakare is also anti tithe(?) and few others.

How much is even the money that u r making noise abt? Just 10 percent nd u guys r ranting. Smh
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by KingGBsky(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
logoscope:
Can someone pls help me with the names of churches that do not pay tithe in Nigeria

Men i searched google to find one myself and coame across your post. The pastors had decieved us and spiritually imprisoned us over the years. They will tell you to keep the old law by paying tithes and forget the ones that says stone to death anyone who commits sin, when apostle paul told us those who still work under the law live in sin. God has given us freedom from the law and this modern pastors are still taking us to the old days of living under the law which our Lord Jesus christ came to die for us so we can gain total freedom.
Men as 4 me if I can't find a church that does not demand tithe but ask the members to give free will offering I will serve my Lord with all my heart in my house and by his Grace doing His will as he had commanded us to. Christ lives in us as we are the temple of God, churches are just meant for teaching Gods word and being around Gods people.

1 Like

Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by logoscope(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingGBsky:

Men i searched google to find one myself and coame across your post. The pastors had decieved us and spiritually imprisoned us over the years. They will tell you to keep the old law by paying tithes and forget the ones that says stone to death anyone who commits sin, when apostle paul told us those who still work under the law live in sin. God has given us freedom from the law and this modern pastors are still taking us to the old days of living under the law which our Lord Jesus christ came to die for us so we can gain total freedom.
Men as 4 me if I can't find a church that does not demand tithe but ask the members to give free will offering I will serve my Lord with all my heart in my house and by his Grace doing His will as he had commanded us to. Christ lives in us as we are the temple of God, churches are just meant for teaching Gods word and being around Gods people.
I'm really surprised when pastors say God speaks to them but the can't seem to figure out such simple truth. I simply go to Church for fellowship now.

1 Like

Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by Brightr1(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Don't mind all these so called men
Re: Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Demand Tithes? by CogfintProfesor(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Quite intsresting! Fair Haven Christian Church, the chapel of impartation at Fagba bus stop, Agege, Lagos never collect, preach or encourage tithe.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Jesus Christ / Is There Any Black Saint? / Moses Wrote The Book Of Deuteronomy. But Did He Also Write Chapter 34?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.