Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Am Too Scared To Make My Move - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Too Scared To Make My Move (1675 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? / I'm Too Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by atiku07(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2006
can somebody please tell me the right way to do this:

there is this girl i like so much but when ever isee her some things do crop up in the inner me telling me me to stay back else i will be f**kd up girls please tell me something please wat can i do to get this girl please undecided sad
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by iice(f): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2006
huh? Why do you think you would be bleeped up? Fear of rejection i smell
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by atiku07(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2006
iice not what u think actually, it is just that i always feel some kind when isee the girl the courage to walk up to her denounces me men!
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by iice(f): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2006
The courage leaves you when you walk up to her? That is not fear of rejection? What exactly is the fear then?
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by lauryn(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2006
Well, If u dont, someone else will. somebody's gotta do da job
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by Cleofel(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2006
U should have the courage to go forward as a man,don't be scared.After all,she is a not a monster,she wont eat u up.
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by Busta(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2006
you never know until u approach her, u might talk to her and discover that she's not worth it, or u just wanna sleep with her, or maybe she is worth and could be ur miss bone grin

She won't flog u!
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by atiku07(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2006
i knew she will never flog me but one thing is if she is too saltry i swear i will deal with her. what i mean by saltry goes thus like talking to me any how all in the name that am wooing her damn!
am gonna chop off da head
angry grin cry
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by sweetberry(f): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2006
well u ve got 2 start talkin sooner or l8ta, so be bold and don't be scared of rejection, be friendly wit her  and ask her out u neva know if she blow u off oh well  embarassed move on
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by atiku07(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2006
sweet berry u talk sens e i think ur idea is so great k
kiss and i think i should start of with u cause u look some what romantic
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by diddy4(m): 3:36am On Aug 11, 2006
give me her number or addy let me do the job for u. dont worry, i will remember u after im done with her. be bold man and grab what u want.
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by kiki(f): 3:41am On Aug 11, 2006
just think about it dis way the worst thin she can say is no and then u move on don't keep askin her thats just lame
Re: I Am Too Scared To Make My Move by iice(f): 6:27am On Aug 11, 2006
atiku07:

sweet berry u talk sens e i think your idea is so great k
kiss and i think i should start of with u cause u look some what romantic
Na wow o, e don fall lol
PS how does one look romantic? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? / Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) / Red Card On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.