Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! (25883 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Jerrick(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
debrihachi:

ha! u just lied ...smalie
Why did you call me a 'smalie'? angry
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by debrihachi(f): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jerrick:
Why did you call me a 'smalie'? angry
cos u small cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by CoCoLav(f): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
duni04:

Was it u that ratted ur cousins out?

How can I do that? It was my dad that even gave me the gist. You want my cousins to treat my phuck up? shocked
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Jerrick(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
debrihachi:

cos u small cheesy cheesy grin
You just broke my heart sad
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by whizqueen(f): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
toecyne:

because of d ick
u knw i won't use vogue words on u. So i'ld rather ignore undecided
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by whizqueen(f): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
duni04:

Jisos! shocked you should win an Oscar for this!
cheesy[quote author=duni04 post=29189411]
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by AZeD1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
CoCoLav:
My cousin who was an engineering student told his dad he needed money to buy engine block for a project. His dad had to call mine to borrow money and that's where he got exposed.

Another cousin who was an anatomy student said he needed money for cadavar. They called my dad to borrow money again and that's where sh it hit the roof.

My sister lied that she was going for a tutorial meanwhile she was going to the beach. While at the beach she took pictures which she posted on Facebook. My dad's employee saw the pictures and took it to show him and was praising him for having such a beautiful daughter, my dad just smiled. My sister later came home not knowing she had been exposed. It was a really bad day for her.
I'm sorry but I don't like your dad. Can't he just look the other way for once? Always pouring sand in hustlers garri.
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by CoCoLav(f): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
AZeD1:

I'm sorry but I don't like your dad. Can't he just look the other way for once? Always pouring sand in hustlers garri.

Hahaha. My dad is the most lovable person maybe too principled. His issue is that the parents have to borrow the money to pay for whatever lie they concocted. Its quite unfair.

Recently my cousin said he wanted to pay for IT. My dad wanted to use me as an undercover agent to verify the claims, I just shook my head. My dad is the last person to lie to, don't even bother.

Told him I went to see a movie at e-centre, the next day he went to e-centre to actually see what goes on there under the pretext of going to recharge his IPad.
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by AZeD1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
CoCoLav:

Hahaha. My dad is the most lovable person maybe too principled. His issue is that the parents have to borrow the money to pay for whatever lie they concocted. Its quite unfair.

Recently my cousin said he wanted to pay for IT. My dad wanted to use me as an undercover agent to verify the claims, I just shook my head. My dad is the last person to lie to, don't even bother.

Told him I went to see a movie at e-centre, the next day he went to e-centre to actually see what goes on there under the pretext of going to recharge his IPad.
shocked shocked
Is he a police man?

How did you know he went to the e centre?
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by tboyzy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
CoCoLav:

U guys must have done terrible things in the past for him to become a THOMAS
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by CoCoLav(f): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
tboyzy:

U guys must have done terrible things in the past for him to become a THOMAS

In the past ke? how old were we?
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by CoCoLav(f): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
AZeD1:

shocked shocked
Is he a police man?

How did you know he went to the e centre?

My sister went with him. She came back and told me how the man climbed upstairs and really surveyed the area meanwhile the MTN place is just on the ground floor at the entrance.
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by AZeD1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
CoCoLav:

My sister went with him. She came back and told me how the man climbed upstairs and really surveyed the area meanwhile the MTN place is just on the ground floor at the entrance.
Lol...
Merry Christmas
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by CoCoLav(f): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
AZeD1:

Lol...
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Krisddon: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=pasqal09 post=28591609]A colleague of mine back in high school went home and told his parents who were illiterates that he broke the amoeba in the biology lab and the photosynthesis inside escaped and the school is asking him to pay for it. grin grin

A classmate of mine also told his parents who were also illiterates that he was asked to hire a small portion of land and labourers for his SSCE Agricultural Science practicals costing over 70,000. Unfortunately for him, his parents came to school to complain to the Principal which landed him in serious trouble. He was actually expelled for it.
You haven't shared yours yet... And next time, be more creative to make your fictitious story sound a lil bit real.
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
This Christmas, I told them I am going for Ashoebi, I hv already shown them the traditional attire my tailor made for me whereas I am going to spend two days with my sweetheart.

That is very dangerous & immoral

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
@OP:

I am a terrible liar and would rather keep mute. I have to rehearse a lie over & over to make it covincing and 90% I go back to the truth.

Can't remember lying to them
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by zeb04(f): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
I smile when I am lying no matter how I try to cover up so I don't even bother.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Chai! See lying tips. Sure some people are getting inspiration from here. Also some parents are getting wiser now. Lol.
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by bukatyne(f): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
CoCoLav:

You have a very good dad investing in you all

Don't let his investment go to waste

A motto for training kids: Trust but verify
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by adebayour26: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
zeb04:
I smile when I am lying no matter how I try to cover up so I don't even bother.
ma'am, It's been a long time. I wish you MERRY XMAS
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by zeb04(f): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
adebayour26:

ma'am, It's been a long time. I wish you MERRY XMAS
same to you dear
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by CoCoLav(f): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
bukatyne:

You have a very good dad investing in you all

Don't let his investment go to waste

A motto for training kids: Trust but verify

I know my dad loves us and we love him too. Thanks for the advice smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by bukatyne(f): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
CoCoLav:

I know my dad loves us and we love him too. Thanks for the advice smiley

You are welcome cheesy
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by nelsonpac: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sewriosly typing...[i][/i]
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by temmym4(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jerrick:
I've never lied before. I'm not a liar. angry

what about the lie u just posted
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
bukatyne:

That is very dangerous & immoral

Yeah you are right. I just decided to do something fun and dangerous for once.
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by PenSoftCorp(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
guys, i just finished my moms credit to browse, expert lias, what should i tell her abeg
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by colored(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Jerrick:
I've never lied before. I'm not a liar. angry
lying you've never lied literally makes you the biggest liar on earth!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Janeify(f): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2014
tongue
daey118:

The thunder dar wee fire you ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! undecided

*sighs*
There is God..
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2014
CoCoLav:

Nah! I think Ur dad wanted to flex too na.... na only una sabi go e-center?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by favouryemmy: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2014
teamup:
am here to laugh
please don't post this kind of thing on Nairaland again because of minors here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / Eniola ‘Mae’ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.