Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly (31816 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Public Lies Married Women Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ibrutex(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chai remain small
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by misshoree(f): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Women have been deceiving themselves since the day's of Adam and Eve!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2029025/celebrating-nairaland-10
let's hear word jare
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by MisterLongman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Necessary lies atimes just to protect their family
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Shadyswag(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok,how does it change d fact DAT Wayne Rooney is bald!
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by IamLEGEND1: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by simplemach(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
malali:
Z
[quote una weldoneauthor=kendrick93 post=28592942]k.[/quote]
blemon44:
ok
Misogynist2014:
H
Misogynist2014:
H
ibrutex:
T
Misogynist2014:
H
[quoteauthor=naijaboiy post=28592951]hmmm[/quote]
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na today

A friend told us her husband would wine and dine her and was unequaled in the bedroom but at divorce we heard how stingy he was and how his sumtin was practically non existent and he didn't know what to do with it.his thing couldn't stand for a complete one minute.
She divorced him primarily out of sexual frustration and stinginess and the money she is now seeing Nyafu nyafu is as a result of the divorce orders. grin
Beware of women who tell these glowing stories about their husbands,I usually don't believe them
9 times out of 10 ,it is a big lie

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by naijaboiy: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
hmmmmmmmmm?

comment something better joor
You dey use me book space abi angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ignis: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
HFOG:
When will people stop making general statements? There are always exceptional cases.
You spoke my mind. ..

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Ilamina(f): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:

. *.4. No woman can snatch my husband.

The truth: This one? He was snatched a long time ago. I have given up on him and accepted my fate. He has two children outside from two different women and weare still expecting more. He is the original he-goat. If you put a skirt on an electric pole, he’ll wink at the pole. He’s insatiable. My only worry is for my life. A man who has children outside his marriage is a non-condom-wearing dog. And that makes me a candidate for HIV and its little brothers.

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/public-lies-married-women-tell.html?m=1
grin grin
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by naijaboiy: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Beennkumar(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Not all though. undecided
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by mencade4: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
believe a woman and die like a fowl.
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Ameerasexy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz
Please don't generalise angry

Ouch! Does it apply to you cheesy
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Women are pathetic lairs
naijaboiy:

Nairaland tactics...

Booked
The ones I can't stand are those ones that post kissing and smooching and hugging and fake lovingitis pictures all over Facebook and social media trying to intimidate those of us with normal husbands grin grin grin
All lies
Don't be deceived
No be today babyosisi start to see Awusa with bow and arrow
That picture was posted to send a message to someone on the friends list or for someone on the friends list to pass it along to the intended woman or it was taken after a fist fight the previous night as make up.
I know my fellow women very very well

3 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by sharon763: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmmmn...
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Louislewis: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
We men should be happy if we have such people as wife. They are protecting your image outside. You gain the respect outside. We should thank them. "WOMEN THAT ARE REASONABLE, WE THANK UNA"

6 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ogsmith: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Don't always assume that all conversations like this are lies. Some women genuinely mean it. Husbands can be annoying sometimes, just like wives can be also....but doesn't mean both sides don't have their good days.

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by AdeniyiA(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
IF NOT FOR WHAT HAPPENED I WOULDN'T HAVE MARRIED HIM
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by nickz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
prettythicksme abeg come choose your category ASAPgringringrin
no timecheesy

married women can lie for africa ehnn..........
the day i saw one one guy in a club ehngrin
i remembered his wife and her usual rants and boasts......smhsad
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by BABE3: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Louislewis:
We men should be happy if we have such people as wife. They are protecting your image outside. You gain the respect outside. We should thank them. "WOMEN THAT ARE REASONABLE, WE THANK UNA"

it's not about your image; don't get too carried away. It's about the women's image. They don't want to be seen as a failure to their families and fellow women. It's just coincidental that your image is being protected while they are protecting theirs.

The same way some parents would lie that their son is a practicing medical doctor in America; meanwhile, na lie; the son has a passion for fashion designing and is a fashion designer. grin The parents in question would lie to save face for their selfish reasons, not to protect the their son.

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

cheesy....
space not for sale..
beware of 419
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by BABE3: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
babyosisi:
The ones I can't stand are those ones that post kissing and smooching and hugging and fake lovingitis pictures all over Facebook and social media trying to intimidate those of us with normal husbands grin grin grin
All lies
Don't be deceived
No be today babyosisi start to see Awusa with bow and arrow
That picture was taken to send a message to someone on the friends list or for someone on the friends list to pass it along to the intended woman or it was taken after a fist fight the previous night as make up.
I know my fellow women very very well

Lol @ social media couples. Some of them kiss and smooch more on social media than in real life. grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
OP you are very confused, when women say somthing positive about their marriage you call it lies, when it's negative you stii call it lies. Then what would one say that you'll believe. There are women who are enjoying their marriages and there are those who are enduring theirs. Have that at the back of your mind.

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by 0b1nna: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz

__ Afterall, no-one really cares.
___some people actually wanna hear your husband is pounding you. You don't wanna give them that satisfaction.........do you?
#lie....

That's all, for now.

More details 2nyte @ 7pm in luxury city/sugarlands after taking shots to the head. smiley
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
That's why it doesn't make any sense to share your husband's or wife's special qualities with anyone.

Many won't believe you because misery loves company.
Those who will believe you are those that you don't even need to tell in the first place.
getafe:
OP you are very confused, when women say somthing positive about their marriage you call it lies, when it's negative you stii call it lies. Then what would one say that you'll believe. There are women who are enjoying their marriages and there are those who are enduring theirs. Have that at the back of your mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.