Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance (20616 Views)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds / Nike Oshinowo Is Pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Oildichotomy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tu baba
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
e be like sey na dis type of 2face outfit dey in town, wey be like matrix coat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
As if 2face can dance

1 Like

Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by sirjohnson(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
They would soon dance and enter the place ... And after nine month the baby would dance and come out of the place... I trust 2baba

Ugly minded person
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by pamcom(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
wow.... my post made first page for the first time....

Thanks SEUN and all technical crew..

am so greatful....
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by 12month: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Therock5555:
Pls which French Channel can I watch it cus my father just got transferred to france and I heard there are some NL's there.

Pls is there Tuwo shinkafa and apku in france markets?

This France bullshît is becoming childish
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Olutola88(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
They would soon dance and enter the place ... And after nine month the baby would dance and come out of the place... I trust 2baba
You mean say Nike go see say AC no be fan?
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by danbrowndmf(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
wait here lemme go and chk d topic

*Run Out Of thread*
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
2Face always looktall in his pictures while in real life he is just average height below 6ft
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by slap1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Singing P-Square: ''After the show na the party for my room, strictly for me and you...''
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by toy1980: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Feranmicharles:
OP pls I still don't get the subject matter undecided
Lesson derived plssssssundecided

That he is jobless and needed to post something. lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by michaelmjzee: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hope say diz dance of a tin no go score anoda goal o?
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Dreyl(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
2face punny striker,that nigga don't miss any shot even if it's penalty.
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by elbinmanny(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
I know 2baba but who is oshinowo..... is she oshiomole'step sister undecided
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by watchindelta(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
too much yeye thread everywhere! rare
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by lolaxavier(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Feranmicharles:
OP pls I still don't get the subject matter undecided
Lesson derived plssssssundecided

Sincerely, I am inclined to say there is something wrong with whoever the MODs are on NL. Ban me if you want to. What is the meaning of this useless post?
Just some couple of days ago, I posted about Seyanu Bashorun (a FUTA student, Geology) who needed assistance due to being diagnosed with Leukaemia (Cancer of the blood) at OAUTH and it is so heartbreaking how the post left untouched and did not make frontpage where well meaning Nigerians could intervene. There is even a link to show a video of him languishing in pain in the hospital.

Somehow posts as useless as this are making the front page. Seun, you really need to re-brief your MODs. NL is totally full of junks in recent times. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by D9ty7(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
This kind topic on the fp? Smh
Lesson derived: None.
How does this news concern us? If he like, he should teach her to sing.
It clearly shows that we have mods who don't know what it takes to be mod. They move topics to the frontpage like they are opening a new topic. Most of which are their threads.
E go better one day.
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by D9ty7(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
You hit the point.
lolaxavier:

Sincerely, I am inclined to say there is something wrong with whoever the MODs are on NL. Ban me if you want to. What is the meaning of this useless post?
Just some couple of days ago, I posted about Seyanu Bashorun (a FUTA student, Geology) who needed assistance due to being diagnosed with Leukaemia (Cancer of the blood) at OAUTH and it is so heartbreaking how the post left untouched and did not make frontpage where well meaning Nigerians could intervene. There is even a link to show a video of him languishing in pain in the hospital.

Somehow posts as useless as this are making the front page. Seun, you really need to re-brief your MODs. NL is totally full of junks in recent times. Rubbish!
Seun, something must be done to make NL look better. At times I am pissed of at the kind of topics on the frontpage.
Sack this mods and get better people, even the supermods.
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
c dis MUGU lol
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by pamcom(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
ochejagabriel:
nice one 2 baba

Yaaaaay! I made FP for the first tym. Ugwa, Ojima, Ubumo, ejenyu, egogbodo ki che Ojo Odoba fai to ogbegbele nyilewa. Ami

my post as well made first page for the first time...

double celebration for us
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by IJILEOduaMan: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
THE LEGEND
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by bigtt76(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na so e de take start o tongue ...9 months later we go de wonder whether na mosquito de transfer sp3rms tongue cause wahala
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

This Cracked me up. Funny but there's an element of truth in it.
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by shogosco: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hope there wont be any string attach with the dacing step...anyway, 2baba i love u.
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by k4kings(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
HE who dances surugede shuld knw dat surugede is a dance of d Gods..... Be careful make u no carry belly too
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by IYANGBALI: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
na true you talk o,dat woman no dey take eye see young men with big plantain,she must chop am
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
lolaxavier:

true talk
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Larrey(f): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
cococandy:
As if 2face can dance
abi o
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by jeje123(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
U nah don hear now tubaba is an innocent nah nike wan corrupt him, chai tuuubababa 7children 7mother
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmm.....aluwala ologbo!
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by 9inches(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
I'm not sure she can conceive. I'm under 30, but with such a banging body, I'll marry Nike regardless if I got a chance to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look / Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild / Mum Buys 2-yr-old A $6.5m Apartment In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.