Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,872 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance (20626 Views)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds / Nike Oshinowo Is Pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
I want her shoes... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by ugojamali(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
tchidi:
I want her shoes... embarassed embarassed embarassed

tongue
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Feranmicharles(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
lolaxavier:

Sincerely, I am inclined to say there is something wrong with whoever the MODs are on NL. Ban me if you want to. What is the meaning of this useless post?
Just some couple of days ago, I posted about Seyanu Bashorun (a FUTA student, Geology) who needed assistance due to being diagnosed with Leukaemia (Cancer of the blood) at OAUTH and it is so heartbreaking how the post left untouched and did not make frontpage where well meaning Nigerians could intervene. There is even a link to show a video of him languishing in pain in the hospital.

Somehow posts as useless as this are making the front page. Seun, you really need to re-brief your MODs. NL is totally full of junks in recent times. Rubbish!
I thought as much oooo. He be like say dis guy get brain make I follow pronto grin
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Feranmicharles(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
toy1980:

That he is jobless and needed to post something. lol grin grin grin grin grin
grin like seriously,the mod that moved this post to FP,needed 2 be sacked sad No brain @all
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by kayalla(f): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
i like her shoe smiley
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by kayalla(f): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
no, na sandal
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by sulmeza(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
They would soon dance and enter the place ... And after nine month the baby would dance and come out of the place... I trust 2baba
lol,badman
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by idy01: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2014
embarassedHmmm......was here too
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by Pberzstar(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2014
if to say na just me,
Re: Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance by okwabayi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
This woman is a product of good surgeons. I have never seen a 50-something year old Nigerian female look how she does outside the shore of Hollywood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya, Reekado Banks At Oritsefemi’s Birthday Party (photos) / Aduni Ade Celebrate's Son's 10th Birthday / Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.