Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

SOS! Do Something About Ebola. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SOS! Do Something About Ebola. (536 Views)

Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS! Do Something About Ebola. by chrisviral(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dear friend,

Ebola is devastating parts of West Africa. And every day we continue to wait – for funding to reach the ground, for nurses and doctors to be deployed, for the shattered medical services to be rebuilt - more people die.

Leaders from every nation—not just the usual suspects—need to stop waiting and act.

I just signed ONE’s petition asking world leaders to step up and deliver on Ebola now. Will you sign it, too?

http://one.org/ebola?referring_akid=a26981636.6740640.uPVplj&source=conf&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email

Thank you,

Seun,obinoscopy FP please!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SOS! Do Something About Ebola. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
YAY awesome!! I just signed the petition and shared your post with my followers. Great job dude!! smiley
Re: SOS! Do Something About Ebola. by chrisviral(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcelsia:
YAY awesome!! I just signed the petition and shared your post with my followers. Great job dude!! smiley

Thanks! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Lifestyle For A Healthy Tummy / 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Give Up / Eliminate That Stubborn Acne/pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.