Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (70905 Views)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries / APC Lagos Governorship Primaries: Will It Hold Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by IYANGBALI: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

Choi obiagelli see your life for nairaland, anyways a woman is supposed to win the apc ticket in taraba.
obi obi,obi my fliend grin
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by onatisi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
idumuose:

The man tire me oo.He has been contesting and losing.For him to want to contest under the banner of APC in Enugu state is laughable.He will only get votes from family and friends.
maybe no serious politician wants apc ticket in that state
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Yazmin: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
chuks01:
pls elaborate

Dunno....just saw people commenting and I thought it'l be nice if I did also.

We usually behave as such in France. No offense meant.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
veens:
Fresh from Jalingo d Taraba state capital, Sen. Aisha Jummai Alhassan has won d APC gubernatorial primaries.
On her way to becoming the first female governor in the history of Nigeria.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Yazmin: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
bangiskings:
who was declared in plateau

I just felt it was patriotic of me to also comment in this interesting thread,whether or not I am a Nigerian.
In france, once you make a post or comment, it is the duty of the reader to research, rather than ask any further question.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
NaijaTalkTown:

Can she upstage Danjuma?
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
IYANGBALI:
obi obi,obi my fliend grin
cheesy cheesy no wahala sis.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by pawesome(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
i have neva eva seen any poster around hia in Plateau State f any APC governatorial candidate..its only PDP we knw hia n de always rule..so any APC candidate is jst wasting his resources...
By d way, #GNS Pwajok for Governor Plateau State..#signedsealedanddelivered
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Evathyst(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

When you vote good leaders
Obiagelli, plz, wat is d result of Akwa-ibom state primary o? My man(Udoedeghe) must definitely win o. Else....
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
donphilopus:
I read it somewhere that Gov. Abdulfatah Ahmed has been endorsed by the Delegates as the APC Sole Governorship Candidate. I forgot to copy the link, so I'm finding it difficult to locate the article. Bear with me!
There was no primary election in kwara state. Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed was d consensus candidate endorsed by d political god father of kwara state, Senator Bukola Saraki.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
veens:
Fresh from Jalingo d Taraba state capital, Sen. Aisha Jummai Alhassan has won d APC gubernatorial primaries.
The news i was waiting for all day, she will be the first female governor by God's grace.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by etomama(f): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is there no primaries in Oyo state ni? I have not heard anything about the aspirants from d state especially 9ice.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Evathyst:
Obiagelli, plz, wat is d result of Akwa-ibom state primary o? My man(Udoedeghe) must definitely win o. Else....

Honestly i don't like the news coming out of Akwa Ibom

AKWAIBOM
A head count of delegates on the queue has just been
concluded and the result is about to be announced as
Mr. Umana's supporters break into celebration.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Umana had hijacked the primaries in akwa ibom

AKWA IBOM
While many delegates had fled the stadium, those who
were still inside have been directed to queue behind
the four guber aspirants in the state. But only one long
line has been formed and it is believed to belong to
Mr. Umana’s supporters.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
idrissurajudeen:
There was no primary election in kwara state. Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed was d consensus candidate endorsed by d political god father of kwara state, Senator Bukola Saraki.

I need to hook up with d Godfather...I gotta be governor of my state one day..
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
etomama:
Is there no primaries in Oyo state ni? I have not heard anything about the aspirants from d state especially 9ice.

Already, the fate of Governors Ibikunle Amosun of
Ogun state, Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo, Abdulfatah Ahmed
of Kwara, and Tanko Almakura of Nasarawa and
Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state are already known as
they are reported to be sole candidates of the party in
their states.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Evathyst(f): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
pobosky20:

Aminu Tambuwal should win this race in sokoto
** my opinion**
Don't be too complacent Sir! He still has d likes of Mukhtar Shagari and d political machinery of Attahiru Baffarawa to contend with. U know?
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by donphilopus: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

The news i was waiting for all day, she will be the first female governor by God's grace.

I'm not happy with the development. I heard the woman is secretly working for Atiku!
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
drlawizle:

I need to hook up with d Godfather...I gotta be governor of my state one day..
Which state are u from?
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
donphilopus:

I'm not happy with the development. I heard the woman is secretly working for Atiku!
Yeah she is very loyal to Atiku, there shouldn't be any problems, so long as Atiku remains in the apc after buhari wins the primaries.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Evathyst(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Obiagelli:
Umana had hijacked the primaries in akwa ibom

AKWA IBOM
While many delegates had fled the stadium, those who
were still inside have been directed to queue behind
the four guber aspirants in the state. But only one long
line has been formed and it is believed to belong to
Mr. Umana’s supporters.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth cry

How could Tinubu allow ds to happen to our indefatigable Sen. John James Akpan Udoedeghe? D man who stood, wen others ran away. d man who spoke, wen others were silent.... Na wa o! Politics gan self
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please who did you people nominate in IMO State?
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
NASARAWA
Almakura wins Nasarawa APC Gubernatorial primaries
Governor Umaru Tanko Al - Makura of Nasarawa State
has emerged the governorship candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, APC, for the 2015 general
elections in the state. The governor scored 1,630 out of
2,543 votes to defeat two other aspirants Reuben Audu
and James Angbazo. Mr. Audu scored 17 votes while
Mr. Angbazo got 73 votes. Five invalid votes were
recorded.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by idumuose(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
NaijaTalkTown:

Taraba is traditionally a PDP state.Like Plateau state,who becomes the governor is determined by religion in which case Taraba people will always vote for a christian,whether he is a slowpoke is non of their business.

Secondly,Danjuma will play a major role in who becomes Taraba governor.

For your information Etiaba,former governor of Anambra state is Nigeria's first female governor.If you are in doubt,ask google.

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Evathyst:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth cry

How could Tinubu allow ds to happen to our indefatigable Sen. John James Akpan Udoedeghe? D man who stood, wen others ran away. d man who spoke, wen others were silent.... Na wa o! Politics gan self

Thats the problem with running these primaries simultaneously.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
idumuose:

Taraba is traditionally a PDP state.Like Plateau state,who becomes the governor is determined by religion in which case Taraba people will always vote for a christian,whether he is a slowpoke is non of their business.

For your information Etiaba,former governor of Anambra state is Nigeria's first female governor.If you are in doubt,ask google.
She defeated 2 former pdp governors to win the senate in 2011. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by abbakacici: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
idumuose:

there is outside chance that a muslim (former acting governor) might win PDP primaries. but am not sure how powerful Danjuma is in the state
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

She defeated 2 former pdp governors to win the senate in 2011. Keep deceiving yourself.

Please who is Imo State APC candidate for Governor?
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by abbakacici: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
NASARAWA Governor Tanko Al Makura has won the primaries, polling 1,630 of the total 2,543 votes. His closest challenger, James Angbazo, polled 73 votes, while Reuben Audu placed third with 17 votes.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Obiagelli:
NASARAWA
Almakura wins Nasarawa APC Gubernatorial primaries
Governor Umaru Tanko Al - Makura of Nasarawa State
has emerged the governorship candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, APC, for the 2015 general
elections in the state. The governor scored 1,630 out of
2,543 votes to defeat two other aspirants Reuben Audu
and James Angbazo. Mr. Audu scored 17 votes while
Mr. Angbazo got 73 votes. Five invalid votes were
recorded.

What a contest... How hard did mr.Audu try in pulling those 17 votes? All Makura had better refund his poster money.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anyone with news on adamawa? I am waiting on jubrila
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners by Okeycima: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
tuborme:
When is Imo APC having their guber primaries?
Nobody seems to have declared interest to run for governor under APC in Imo state.

Could it be that Rochas is running for both the governorship and the presidency?
if u think the progressives here will answer that u r in 4 a big tin,HAD IT BEEN A PDP GOVERNOR they will b shouting ontop their voice.#nonsense hypocists#

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.