Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,652 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan (36050 Views)

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments / Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na wah o.
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
baba fr life grin
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is serious
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Maczeelly(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Watchin naija politics on my 8D...............
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by ZACHIE: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rubbish Postrate.

If they were really repentaant, Ayo Fayose ought to have led the postrating team.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by stinggy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
I dey laff ooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by wunmi590(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pissure nd video or idonbilievit

GEJ till 2022

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by toy1980: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Photo: PDP Governors
Prostrate for Obasanjo over
Jonathan

The Prostrating PDP Governors

More than seven Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
governors this morning arrived the Abeokuta,
Ogun State, hilltop residence of former President
Olusegun Obasanjo to persuade him to work for
the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in
next year’s presidential election.

Two of the governors, Liyel Imoke of Cross River
State and Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State,
arrived Obasanjo’s residence at 12.55 p.m. and
swiftly moved into the house w…ithout any
banters with journalists who were there.

The identity of some of the governors could not be
confirmed as the registration numbers of their
cars were covered.

A close aide of Obasanjo confirmed that all the
governors were from the PDP and that they came
to persuade Obasanjo not to abandon the party at
this crucial moment when his support is highly
needed.

The aide also confirmed that Obasanjo was aware
of their coming as he had earlier held a meeting
with some of his associates on the visit of the PDP
governors.

“Throughout last night Baba Obasanjo met with us
to discuss the visit by the PDP governors and the
position to take. Baba pointedly told us that he
remains a staunch member of PDP and that he
was not fighting anybody but cannot accept an
indicted fellow to be his leader,”

It was also gathered that the main purpose of the
governors’ visit was to persuade Obasanjo to
throw his weight behind the re-election of
President Jonathan in 2015 and stop giving tacit
support to the opposition All Progressives
Congress, APC, in its quest to dislodge the ruling
parrty from the centre.

The meeting was still ongoing as at the time of
filing this report

www.newspunch.org/photo-pdp-governors-prostrate-for-obasanjo-over-jonathan/

Dirty games of politics in my country.

We all know the end result.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by atlwireles: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
siraj1402:
Now tell me Obasanjo is irrelevant.

Was Obj at your wedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by anonimi: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
siraj1402:

He is irrelevant otherwise you will not only see him but you will also see the governors. Abi you don identify each of the people on the floor as governors ni

Plenty clueless will show up on this thread to buy this trash hook, line & sinker shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Larryupsy: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
And all these seniles gets wives and children for home o, As old as some of them were, they now turn themselves to idiot who is at the mercies of a man made of flesh and blood like them soliciting for another flesh and blood. Who even told them that they themselves can't even be the president? Gosh! I will and can never do such, no be pride o, na just self esteem. Infact their wives and children suppose they weep for them. Mind you, that will be If at all the story is true o, because nairalander and our media outfits can lie no be small
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Zaikon(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ke Berem just here to read ur comment...
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by jmaine: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
siraj1402:

Olodo. . . . . this APC people mumu sha oo !!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by MistadeRegal(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hey!
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by jibril597: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
fake jooor;!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
jmaine:

Olodo. . . . . this APC people mumu sha oo !!! grin grin
So for saying my mind make me mumu,make me APC and make me Olodo.If I should reply you with the appropriate words,you will be beged to eat tonight but I won't because I'm a man of peace.Salam.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by muh4lyf(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
I thought they said baba is no more relevant in Nigerian politics. Why do you have to beg for his support. I thought edwin clark could get his son GEJ to becoming president of Nigeria... I guess they realized that edwin clark is just an old man whose gat no say in Nigerian politics.... But mind you,baba no dey forgive,for him,na do me I do you. I am still wondering...
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by naptu2: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
The picture of people prostrating that has been often associated with this story is from a 2012 post about traditional weddings.

http://www.lapesoetan.com/a-yoruba-wedding-the-traditional-wedding/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by holatin(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
hahahahaha
when some people dey say who is obasanjo in pdp
I just laugh.
you no know obasanjo
the man greater than any spirit.
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Emmalot121(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
The heading is called exaggeration in lit
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
I thought some people for here talk say baba nodey relevant for 2015,dem don forget say oga na master. Let dem stop wasting their time Obj no go year them
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
muh4lyf:
I thought they said baba is no more relevant in Nigerian politics. Why do you have to beg for his support. I thought edwin clark could get his son GEJ to becoming president of Nigeria... I guess they realized that edwin clark is just an old man whose gat no say in Nigerian politics.... But mind you,baba no dey forgive,for him,na do me I do you. I am still wondering...
you dey mind dem?wetin dem sabi for erec-tion
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
naptu2:
The picture of people prostrating that has been often associated with this story is from a 2012 post about traditional weddings.
http://www.lapesoetan.com/a-yoruba-wedding-the-traditional-wedding/

Oh! U don catch them already...u were fast joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by goldman777: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
politicians fooling nigerians since 1960 na nigerians u nid to prostrate for 4 all d pains u have caused us stop acting nollywood for us.nigerians ur d angriest.
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
hahahahaha
when some people dey say who is obasanjo in pdp
I just laugh.
you no know obasanjo
the man greater than any spirit.
the ebora of owu
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by jmaine: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
siraj1402:
So for saying my mind make me mumu,make me APC and make me Olodo.If I should reply you with the appropriate words,you will be beged to eat tonight but I won't because I'm a man of peace.Salam.

My friend shut up dia !!! Did the pic you uploaded confirm the inference that they are the "prostrating governors" ?

You better rearrange yaself . . . . .

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Skimpledawg(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
ginajet:
Hmmmmm in other words they dorbale for Baba Iyabo...... Jona must prostrate for all Nigerians if he want to win 2015
Even u babe! U 4lo dey do dz tin! I gv up undecided
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by smallJagaban: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
OBJ = ONE MAN MOPOL

#GEJ REALISED THAT SS /SE VOTES CAN'T BRING HIM BACK.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by babaluckey: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
They are over medicated.
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by Orunto: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
WE ARE STILL IN 2014 THE YEAR OF WONDERS. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT KINGS DON'T PROSTRATE TO KINGS. BUT WHEN LAMIDO PROSTRATED TO LAMIDI I GAVE KUDOS TO LAMIDO. NOW PRESIDENT PREPARING TO PROSTRATE TO FORMER PRESIDENT, IT WILL BE A PRESIDENCE TO PLEASE THE GOD OF NIGERIA. OBJ IS A CHRISTIAN. GEJ TOO IS A GOOD CHRISTIAN. THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT REPENTANCE AND FORGIVENESS. THE BIBLE ALSO INSTRUCTS US TO SETTLE WITH OUR ADVERSARIES ON OUR WAY AND THAT HE GOD, THE MASTER PLANNER, IS ALWAYS WATCHING EVERYONE OF US AND WILL BE THE FINAL JUDGE!!!
Re: PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan by IrryJones(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Everyone of GEJ's choir members have been singing that he doesn't need OBJ.

Well, it now shows who is the 'Godfather; of Nigerian politics.

GEJ is very lightweight after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Commences Issuance Of Official Statements In Yoruba, Egun & English / Heavy Rain Floods Parts Of Lagos / "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.