Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate (15913 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by donsap648(m): 2:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Tmbuwal can't win in 2015...watch and see
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by malali: 2:53am On Dec 05, 2014

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 05, 2014
Tanbuwal na only you waka come?

Meanwhile Puffing my Benson & Hedges menthol switch after crushing the pebble...

Best way to fight cold!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by macurly40(m): 3:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Hope h is gud.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by azimibraun: 3:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Lucky guy . He is just loved by many for just bin a cool headed fellow. He respects elders and appreciates his peers. A lot of the times, ppl just dont know why they like him but the still do. But it's a good practice to see new kids on the block like him not bin disrespectful and known for their money , thuggery but for thier good conduct. It will help our democracy and future's

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by azimibraun: 3:40am On Dec 05, 2014
On a funny note, tambuwal would have bin loved and known more, if he had come from France like arsene Wenger is so known and loved by the gunners fans. # team France una dey so?

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by Ifeogunleye1(f): 3:45am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by OrangeHokage(m): 3:50am On Dec 05, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
Please who is Tambuwal? We don't know him here in Bethlehem grin
you shouldn't
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by OrangeHokage(m): 3:54am On Dec 05, 2014
blemon44:
i just dont want to comment
you shouldn't or you may end up embarrassing yourself.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by vickyozohu(f): 3:54am On Dec 05, 2014
happy for him
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by Shakurpaul2: 4:02am On Dec 05, 2014
God Bless Tambuwal. I Hope if elected, he delivers to The people of Kano.

For Cafe owners, Secondary Schools enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, School Teachers, Proprietors, Principals, Tutorial Center and Business Center Owners, My signature might be useful to you. Follow this link for more details

http:///u-are-u-4500-digital-persona-finger-print-scanner-1216914
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by dansokoto1(m): 4:16am On Dec 05, 2014
the guy above me though, sokoto or kano? Oya correct ur self. ;
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by zicoswagg(m): 4:39am On Dec 05, 2014
I don't know him...

Is he a basketballer? grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by allcomage: 4:45am On Dec 05, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
Now he should humbly resign as speaker and concentrate on his gubernatorial ambition

Thanks man! My thoughts too.I was really disappointed for him not to show he is different from the pack by resigning when he moved to apc instead,he remained there and help in fanning the embers of instability.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by PeeTeeJay(m): 4:51am On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
Not unexpected...

Can't wait for Tambawal (APC) Vs Muktar Shagari (PDP)

I hope Tambawal win

Its not a easy thing to port from PDP, he would have get a very good support, Nobody want to be a looser
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by eligibility: 4:56am On Dec 05, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
Please who is Tambuwal? We don't know him here in Bethlehem grin

To hell with your Bethlehem, hope you are not a hypocrite ? Tanbuwa is the speaker in the Federal House of Representatives and the nö 4 citizen in Nigeria....
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by eligibility: 5:03am On Dec 05, 2014
donsap648:
Tmbuwal can't win in 2015...watch and see

If he eventually emerge you will run away from Nigeria ...
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by eligibility: 5:06am On Dec 05, 2014
Shakurpaul2:

For Cafe owners, Secondary Schools enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, School Teachers, Proprietors, Principals, Tutorial Center and Business Center Owners, My signature might be useful to you. Follow this link for more details

Kindly modify your post , Tanbuwa is from Sokoto and not Kano ....
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by longih20(m): 5:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Gud for him
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by eligibility: 5:21am On Dec 05, 2014
allcomage:

Thanks man! My thoughts too.I was really disappointed for him not to show he is different from the pack by resigning when he moved to apc instead,he remained there and help in fanning the embers of instability.

People are so forgetful of facts , Senator Ogunlewe was elected under AD but defected to PDP and there was no noise. Theodore Orji jumped to PDP and dissapointed his people, no one drag him to court. Mimiko of Ondo state recently defected to PDP and sacked all the party excos he met on ground, most PDP kept mute as if nothing was wrong. By and large, Tanbuwa has cross carpet to APC as party of choice. If you are not comfortable, go to hell .

NEXT GOVERNOR OF SOKOTO STATE COME 2015.

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by eligibility: 5:25am On Dec 05, 2014
azimibraun:
Lucky guy . He is just loved by many for just bin a cool headed fellow. He respects elders and appreciates his peers. A lot of the times, ppl just dont know why they like him but the still do. But it's a good practice to see new kids on the block like him not bin disrespectful and known for their money , thuggery but for thier good conduct. It will help our democracy and future's

A reasonable thought . God bless you ameen.

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by manot: 5:42am On Dec 05, 2014
for nnpc past questions and answers call 07063325533
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by ichommy(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2014
Congratulations to him.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by nuelsylves(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Kbdon:
because kwankwaso has more fans dan him

That's what u think...., for ur information no body knows the existence of ur Kwankwaso in the whole of S.S, S.E..., he might be known by few (that's 2% of S.W) in the S.W. Then Middle belt is not his fans (though one or two state might know him)....,I schooled in Bauchi state..., there no body recognizes him..., I stays in Kaduna.., no one talks about him there either. But u know very well that Rochas is well known beyond northern states because of his foundation he spread across...., don't be suprise that he Rochas is more popular in the north than Kwankwaso.

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
Not unexpected...

Can't wait for Tambawal (APC) Vs Muktar Shagari (PDP)

I hope Tambawal win
Why do you incorrugibly keep calling him Tambawal?grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by experimentist: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Pls nobody should call him Aminu Dumbuwal! The guy is wiser than Jonadumb!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by abdulabbakar(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2014
Shakurpaul2:

Kano or Sokoto
May be you need to go back to primary school and re-sing your "States and Capitals"....
Sorry O m jst suggesting wink

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by philips70(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2014
Please Seun this thread deserves to be on front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/2029449/jonathans-leadership-style-defective-kolade#28601898

Nigerians just deserved to be served the truth always. Please do the needful. Thanks.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by holatin(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2014
wao
PDP don't cry yet
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by zubby29(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2014
i hope he does well dats all dat count
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate by Kbdon(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2014
nuelsylves:

That's what u think...., for ur information no body knows the existence of ur Kwankwaso in the whole of S.S, S.E..., he might be known by few (that's 2% of S.W) in the S.W. Then Middle belt is not his fans (though one or two state might know him)....,I schooled in Bauchi state..., there no body recognizes him..., I stays in Kaduna.., no one talks about him there either. But u know very well that Rochas is well known beyond northern states because of his foundation he spread across...., don't be suprise that he Rochas is more popular in the
north than Kwankwaso.
comon from ur comment i already no u r nt a fan of kwankwaso jst smh for u.did u witness kwankwaso's declaration in abj?malam u dont exist in dec2104 go get ur self from jan2014 were u left ur self

INEC Suspends Announcement Of Results In Imo (Video) / Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit / Supreme-Court Quashes Corruption Conviction Of Bode George