Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out (3439 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by gem87(f): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2006
it was really bad,
i mean he ws feelin on top of the world cuz sum1 like me ws into him and instead of him 2 make a move he went and asked my friend out,
wht do i do?
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by iice(f): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2006
Bone hin end and look for another bobo

1 Like

Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by Efani(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2006
bone me to make him jealous
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by gem87(f): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2006
lol, gud idea
but he wouldnt knw wld he?
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by Busta(f): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2006
forget bout him and move on!
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by lauryn(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2006
May amadioha make love to him angry
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by sweetberry(f): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2006
well he is a complete dickhead & sorry babez maybe he wasn't dat into u or he is tyna make u jealous, anywayz seems 2 me u re beta of without him.

sweetberry
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by Efani(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2006
who cares? we'd b doin the damn thing
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by gem87(f): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2006
lol, he's doin it 2 mk me jealous but shld i be mad at my friend 4 agreein 2 go wiv him since she knew i ws into him?
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by ikamefa(f): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2006
lauryn:

May amadioha make love to him angry

this post had me in stitches meeeeeeeeeen  "grin". this na curse or wetin.
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by lauryn(f): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2006
he's da only one that would find out grin
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by kiki(f): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2006
girl get yourself another man and show him what u are made of
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by lakeside4love(m): 1:53am On Aug 11, 2006
kiss a guy in his presence n see how he react.
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by kiki(f): 1:54am On Aug 11, 2006
lakeside4love:

kiss a guy in his presence n see how he react.

i'm with u on dat one if he is really into u d way he reacts will tell
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by funloving(m): 2:03am On Aug 11, 2006
Maybe you were acting too hard to get and he had to get himself some easier babe.
Guys do get tired of the hard to get types

Moreover, the guy has every right to date who ever he wants. Just let him be and look else where.

No need kissing another guy in his presence or trying to make him jealous. It will cheapen you and make you seem desperate
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by lakeside4love(m): 2:09am On Aug 11, 2006
hmm word.but its hard takin ones mind off someone u like.
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by diddy4(m): 3:31am On Aug 11, 2006
dump his stupid ass and look another direction. you got some explaining to do.
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by kiki(f): 3:39am On Aug 11, 2006
funloving:

Maybe you were acting too hard to get and he had to get himself some easier babe.
Guys do get tired of the hard to get types

Moreover, the guy has every right to date who ever he wants. Just let him be and look else where.

No need kissing another guy in his presence or trying to make him jealous. It will cheapen you and make you seem desperate

y shuldn't u kiss another guy he's d one actin like he don't want her
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by alheri(f): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2006
OMG, LMFAO! When I saw the topic, I thot you were talking about Ebuka of BBN show(You know, the Helen, Francisca triangle). What can you do dear? He's made his choice. What I want to know is if your friend has agreed to date him and did she know you were crazy about him?
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by gem87(f): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2006
she's my best friend, she knows so damn well but yet agreed 2 get wiv him!
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by anniebear(f): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2006
alheri:

OMG, LMFAO! When I saw the topic, I thot you were talking about Ebuka of BBN show(You know, the Helen, Francisca triangle). What can you do dear? He's made his choice. What I want to know is if your friend has agreed to date him and did she know you were crazy about him?
sure alheri this is just like the Ebuka, Helen and Francisca thing in BBN
gem87:

she's my best friend, she knows so damn well but yet agreed 2 get with him!
Helen also pretended to be Francisca's best friend in the house but she betrayed her,
Gurl thats life for u so take heart and im sure u can get another one
Bone him jare
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by alheri(f): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2006
Very true anniebear. Yes I think you should just try and get over him, as for your friend, I dont have to tell you you're better off without her now do I? Get the hell away from her cos she can kill!
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by toptho(f): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2006
The question is did he show any signs that he liked u,if he didnt then maybe he actually likes ur friend.i cant say anything bout the friend if she knew u liked him and didnt discuss the possibility of the relationship with u undecided
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by Leftee(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2006
lauryn:

he's da only one that would find out grin

@Lauryn: POT to KETTLE: You're black.

Why you dey cus the guy like you haven't done or wouldn't do the same. Abeg go siddon for dirty.
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by Efani(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2006
true.

girls are so disloyal
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by lauryn(f): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2006
whatever, playa hata
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by Efani(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2006
dis playa dont hate
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by lauryn(f): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2006
not u
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by Leftee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2006
If Amadioha deal with the guy. na cartel of gods go deal with your case. Like Sango, Ogun, Orunmila etc. (LOL) The hypocrisy of some people just sickens me sometimes.

Mshcceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by lauryn(f): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2006
laugh my friggin lil behind off grin
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by damilove(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
Pray to God to send you the one for you and ask Him to give you the grace to know he's the one.
Re: He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out by Teezy(f): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2006
Have sex with his friend mayb that would get him jealous lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? / She Was Molested Three (3) Times / Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.