Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785202 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ronaldo got a front row ticket for the Messi show and he was entertained.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iamL(f): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Please house I can't download from my playstore. I need help.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Enigma2049(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2021
sajmark:
Ronaldo got a front row ticket for the Messi show and he was entertained.

Bro link of where u downloaded plz?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iamL(f): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2021
iamL:
Please house I can't download from my playstore. I need help.

Someone should assist me please and thanks.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2021
iamL:

Someone should assist me please and thanks.
Clear Play store cache and try downloading, if it doesn't work clear the apps data and try.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Enigma2049:

Bro link of where u downloaded plz?
Downloaded via YouTube, can't even remember the channel name.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Viiictor10(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Johnwick64:
ok would do

Did it later work, if yes pls help me with the link, am also facing the same issue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
★★★

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iamL(f): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
sajmark:

Clear Play store cache and try downloading, if it doesn't work clear the apps data and try.

Tanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tolu181:
Nobody dey play Fortnite here, abi una phone no reach

With fortnite you will battle against players from pc gaming, console gaming (ps4,xbox,ps5) every player will be in one field

If you think PUBG is hard, try Fortnite

Using phone to kill a player that is playing from a ps5... Is the real deal.

Fortnite requires 6gb ram at least

LoL

Did you know it's easier to aim and shoot on Mobil than with console controllers? You're the one who's at an advantage.

Only people who will perform better than you are PC players

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Viiictor10:

Did it later work, if yes pls help me with the link, am also facing the same issue
it didn't work with the blue ppsspp but one of my friends actually got passed it with blue ppsspp version 0.9.8 but It was not compatible with android 11

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Cyril009(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
I need help downloading call of duty PPSSPP iso file can't find it anywhere
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Viiictor10:

Search and download a ripped (highly compressed) version of the game, it should be around 200mb+... That very scene that crashes the game won't be available in the ripped version.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Cyril009:
Go to the previous page, there is a screenshot of a site there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
sajmark:

Go to the previous page, there is a screenshot of a site there.
I downloaded 3rd birthday for PSP emulator , pls dies the game worth its hype ?, cos seems the control of the game is difficult,
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Seyilome:

I downloaded 3rd birthday for PSP emulator , pls dies the game worth its hype ?, cos seems the control of the game is difficult,
It's an interesting game once you get used to it... I might re-download it again sef cuz I didn't finish it the last time I downloaded it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
sajmark:

It's an interesting game once you get used to it... I might re-download it again sef cuz I didn't finish it the last time I downloaded it.
OK thanks, I have been busy with PSP emulator games on android, I can't remember the day I last played android game except pes2021
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 4:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Seyilome:

OK thanks, I have been busy with PSP emulator games on android, I can't remember the day I last played android game except pes2021
Console games are always better than mobile games, I've played and finished almost all the best PSP games out there... When I upgrade my phone I'm focusing on Dolphin emulator.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
sajmark:

Console games are always better than mobile games, I've played and finished almost all the best PSP games out there... When I upgrade my phone I'm focusing on Dolphin emulator.

You are right, console games are the real games with deep details. When ever I play PSP games it just be like say na recent games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Viiictor10(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Johnwick64:
it didn't work with the blue ppsspp but one of my friends actually got passed it with blue ppsspp version 0.9.8 but It was not compatible with android 11
I search online but couldn't download any

Cyril009:

I later downloaded save data that has passed that level
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Viiictor10:

I search online but couldn't download any

I later downloaded save data that has passed that level
wow can u please give me the link to the savedata
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sajmark

Bro, I need PSP games with good storyline. Any recommendations?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by trainrunning: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
[url href="https://trainrunning-status.com/"]trainrunning-status.com[/url] helps you to keep you updated with all the information related to the train journey, if we do not have any interruptions during your journey, we help you to keep you updated with all the information from the railways.

[url href="https://trainrunning-status.com/cta-train-tracker/"]CTA Train Tracker [/url]
[url href="https://trainrunning-status.com/7-tips-how-can-be-reduced-train-fare/"]Reduce Train Ticket Price[/url]
[url href="https://trainrunning-status.com/7-tips-how-can-be-reduced-train-fare/"]Reduce Train Ticket Price[/url]
[url href="https://trainrunning-status.com/pink-line-metro-route/"] Pink Train Route[/url]
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2021
sajmark:

Can you recommend PSP games with great storyline for me? Pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Can you recommend PSP games with great storyline for me? Pls
Roughly list out the PSP games have you played, and the genre you enjoy the most... Then I will recommend based on that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2021
sajmark:

Roughly list out the PSP games have you played, and the genre you enjoy the most... Then I will recommend based on that.
I play soccer games. I enjoy them.

Killzone, ghost recon, GTA vice city, GTA liberty, GTA Chinatown, SOCOM, Indiana Jones and Gladiator begins, God of war(both).

NB: I never finished them. I got bored after playing them for a while.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2021
sajmark:

I want one with great storyline to intrigued me to the end
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Azurevermillion:
I play soccer games. I enjoy them.

Killzone, ghost recon, GTA vice city, GTA liberty, GTA Chinatown, SOCOM, Indiana Jones and Gladiator begins, God of war(both).

NB: I never finished them. I got bored after playing them for a while.
Have you played the syphon filter series?
Try Resistance: Retribution too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
sajmark:

Have you played the syphon filter series?
Try Resistance: Retribution too.
Yea, logan shadow. Its too hard. I had to watch youtube walkthroughs. I gave up.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Yea, logan shadow. Its too hard. I had to watch youtube walkthroughs. I gave up.
Lolx, the syphon filter series were easy na... Try RESISTANCE: RETRIBUTION or DANTE'S INFERNO if you haven't already played it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
After playing almost all the games worth playing on mobile, it's finally time for me to move on... Kick-started my console journey with the PS3.

5 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by korlhyjay(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
sajmark:
After playing almost all the games worth playing on mobile, it's finally time for me to move on... Kick-started my console journey with the PS3.
Bro, can you please recommend games I can play on dolphin emulator?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.