Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786556 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
I wasted o er 900mb on gta star Chinatown wars
The game is exactly as the screenshots depicts
What a java game at such data size#mtcheeeeew

Pls what's the data size of mc4 i hope its not online

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
I wasted o er 900mb on gta star Chinatown wars
The game is exactly as the screenshots depicts
What a java game at such data size#mtcheeeeew

Pls what's the data size of mc4 i hope its not online
sorry about yur wasted data.
Mc4 is just 1.9gb in obb folder after extracting,that is if you download it at andropalace and the rar file from part 1-6 is not more than 1.2gb.......and it has ofline (story) and online mode
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
what's the data size

Over 800MB....

Collinz2:
the screenshot alone discourage me it looks like cartoon.

Yeah.... The graphics nor try at all.... Chai.... I was so disappointed.... The people for the game just resemble toy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by darequam(m): 1:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Gta China town right, I downloaded that crap too oh, funny enuf, I possess vice city and San Andreas, I was thinking it was the latest version for Android....... Lmao

Please I need to know what GPU my phantom A2 is, I downloaded game of thrones PowerVr and injustice gods amongst us , GOT slow die, injustice would load and eventually get back to my homescreen.

The chief Ogbeni among you should please help this brother now, I never get money for PS3, help me make I de manage on top android abeg.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chrisgt: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2014
jworos:
Start the game, and as soon
as it starts pause it take note of
your current money, and hit your
hot-key. Then select "Input
Number"
Step 4: Input the current money,
then hit OK.
Step 5: Back out, back in to the
game, and either spend more
money, or gain more money, than
hit your hot-key again. After that,
click on the "!".
***Note- (=) Search for all
Unchanged Values, (!) Search for
all Changed values, (+) Search for
all Increased values, (-) Search for
all Decreased values.
Step 6: Hit the "money", than
change the value to whatever you
wish, than hit "Modify". For this, I
just used 9999. Then hit the lock
button, to keep the value locked, so
you will now have infinite money.
Step 7: Enjoy!
Now, I will show you how to
modify your reward points.
Step 1: Go back to the main menu,
and go to where you can spend
your reward points. Note your
reward points, than hit the hot-
key.
Step 2: As pointed out above,
change the values of both
"reward_points" and "value" to
"4294 967 295" (<This is the max
value you can use with this tool) as
shown below. Than be sure to lock
each one. (To ensure they changed,
I hit the "!", than lock them again)
Step 3: Back out of GameCIH, than
go back to the main menu of the
game. Now go back to the "Reward
Points", and spend as much as you
want! (WARNING- In my
experience with this game, clicking
to fast causes the values to get
unlocked, meaning, you will run
out of reward points and have to
do it again, don't go fast as
possible, or it will reset. If it does,
no worries, close completely out of
the game, and reset both the game
and GameCIH, than repeat the 3
steps.) Have fun!
I try it bro but I couldnt get it plz can u explaine better I have both gcih and game killer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2014
chrisgt:

I try it bro but I couldnt get it plz can u explaine better I have both gcih and game killer
firstly,open game cih,make sure u set ur shortcut key,den open d game u want to hack, den press your shortcut key to open game cih,wen it opens input d current coins or gold u have, den press back, then u can either use from your coin or gold or continue playing to add more, after dat,press your short cut key again, if u used from ur coin or gold press d minus(-) sign den input d current coin or gold, after searching you'll c some figures, just open each figures n edit to d amount u need press modify, do that for all, but if u continued playing d game to gain more coin or gold u are too press d addition (+) sign.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chrisgt: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2014
jworos:
firstly,open game cih,make sure u set ur shortcut key,den open d game u want to hack, den press your shortcut key to open game cih,wen it opens input d current coins or gold u have, den press back, then u can either use from your coin or gold or continue playing to add more, after dat,press your short cut key again, if u used from ur coin or gold press d minus(-) sign den input d current coin or gold, after searching you'll c some figures, just open each figures n edit to d amount u need press modify, do that for all, but if u continued playing d game to gain more coin or gold u are too press d addition (+) sign.
kkkk let me try am now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Pls guys can lucky patcher be used in getting unlimited coins on bia3 and mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
Pls guys can lucky patcher be used in getting unlimited coins on bia3 and mc4
nope. BTW, who has played call of duty strike team on android? I'm downloading it right now, is it worth my Mb or do I stop? its 1gb o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
darequam:
Gta China town right, I downloaded that crap too oh, funny enuf, I possess vice city and San Andreas, I was thinking it was the latest version for Android....... Lmao

Please I need to know what GPU my phantom A2 is, I downloaded game of thrones PowerVr and injustice gods amongst us , GOT slow die, injustice would load and eventually get back to my homescreen.

The chief Ogbeni among you should please help this brother now, I never get money for PS3, help me make I de manage on top android abeg.
Bros i gt Ps3 4 sale ooh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Baddestguyp:
nope. BTW, who has played call of duty strike team on android? I'm downloading it right now, is it worth my Mb or do I stop? its 1gb o
i actually saw it yesterday, it looked good sha,give us d preview wen u tru na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Baddestguyp:
bro i've finished the game .i would give a 7/10 rating .but i hope they improve on the graphics .though it wasn't that bad .but mc4 is a little more compelling.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
abeg i no sabi extract files wit zarchiever.i've been trying to extract and play mc4 but to no avail .a step by step tutorial or screen shots would be appreciated .thx ya all.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
drajjay:
bro i've finished the game .i would give a 7/10 rating .but i hope they improve on the graphics .though it wasn't that bad .but mc4 is a little more compelling.
I wasted my Mb, it only shows blank screen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
who has played aralon sword and shadow? just downloaded it, I love this game already but its online tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thuna:
Please help me with the link to gamecih that's not a lite version pls
please help me @all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Baddestguyp:
sorry for thatI have finished stargate ep 1 any means of unlocking other episodes?

I also need names of real hd action games mc4 is just like java's net lizard games i only see his hands unlike bia3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jamilkb(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
sorry for thatI have finished stargate ep 1 any means of unlocking other episodes?

I also need names of real hd action games mc4 is just like java's net lizard games i only see his hands unlike bia3
Thats what we call FPS game..

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Baddestguyp:
where did you download it from.mine was through mobogenie
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tellsblinks(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
pls who can help me.. I want to unlock walking dead season 1 episode 2 but I don't know how to do it somone plss help me....... . and I don't have money tooo

thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Call of duty "strike team"

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Now playing gangster rio city of saints tho vegas graphics is much better

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
jamilkb:
Thats what we call FPS game..
fps meaning?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
fps meaning?
First Person Shooter
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
Now playing gangster rio city of saints tho vegas graphics is much better
just installed vegas yesterday, pretty cool, nice graphic...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
pelboy:
Call of duty "strike team"
the game only shows ur(shooter) hand right
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jamilkb(m): 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
fps meaning?
First Person Shooter
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year Guys!!! Chilling with Modern Warfare on Xbox One.. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2015
lawrenceunaa:

the only ones I know are old games like splinter cell conviction.

btw, who has played archangel. I could only play a few mins because of my ram but it seemed really good
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
I read that u can switch between 1st and 3rd person shooter
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 6:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the only ones I know are old games like splinter cell conviction.

btw, who has played archangel. I could only play a few mins because of my ram but it seemed really good
what's the size
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 7:02am On Jan 01, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
yea....just like modern combat,dead trigger. But it not that bad"check out the screenshot again"

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.