Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2793222 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Thuna:
pls my brothers provide me with link to download brother in arms 3 hack tool in order to get unlimited gold and other stuffs. pls help me @all in the house
get d game from android. Mob. org ,search for lucky patcher on google n follow any to download d hack tool...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2014
Skykid1208:

I used lucky patcher to remove the verification of the amazing spiderman 2 i just downloaded because it was telling me invalid license now it would just take me back to my apps drawer if i click OK to continue, please help me
uninstal it, den reinstall n re patch it again, worked for me...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2014
maxibrainz:
To thief hard o, I am now at the stage were I have to steal an enemies vehicle (Brothers in arm)
is that stage in chapter 1??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2014
maxibrainz:
i wil try that bt currently playing shawdowgun online i love this game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2014
Skykid1208:

Pls help i installed nova3 and amazing spiderman 2 on my h6, i placed the correct data where it's supposed to be but this is what I always get
gameloft game put their data on mnt/sdcard/gameloft/games or mnt/sdcard/android/obb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Skykid1208:

Pls help i installed nova3 and amazing spiderman 2 on my h6, i placed the correct data where it's supposed to be but this is what I always get
clearly u did everything correctly, nw u need to patch d game using lucky patcher to remove dat license verification...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
just completed call of duty :strike team.nice game but am waiting for part 2.playing injustice now and nba2k13 .does anyone know the steps to root innjoo i2s .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
jworos:
get d game from android. Mob. org ,search for lucky patcher on google n follow any to download d hack tool...
thanks bro, I have game already, but I'm looking for where to download the Hack tool free without survey, please help your man I beg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Skykid1208(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
jworos:
clearly u did everything correctly, nw u need to patch d game using lucky patcher to remove dat license verification...

I used lucky patcher to remove the verification of the
amazing spiderman 2 i just downloaded because it
was telling me invalid license now it would just take
me back to my apps drawer if i click OK to
continue, please help me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Skykid1208(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Collinz2:
gameloft game put their data on mnt/sdcard/gameloft/games or mnt/sdcard/android/obb
I did everything correctly
I used lucky patcher to remove the verification of the
amazing spiderman 2 i just downloaded because it
was telling me invalid license now it would just take
me back to my apps drawer if i click OK to
continue, please help me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Skykid1208(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
jworos:
uninstal it, den reinstall n re patch it again, worked for me...

Pls give me the process you used in patching yours
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Skykid1208(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
maxibrainz:

were did you download yours from because my amazing spiderman 2 has no licence verification and is working fine

Andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2014

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ritababe(f): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
@obaayo2

i don download deer hunter,

tell me anoda action game to download with low mb

happy sunday
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by obaayo2: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
ritababe:
@obaayo2

i don download deer hunter,

tell me anoda action game to download with low mb

happy sunday
do u like it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Skykid1208:

Pls give me the process you used in patching yours
open lucky patcher,goto d game u want to patch n click open patches,they'll show d diff types of available patches
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thuna:
thanks bro Jah bless. Please I've searched Google but I didn't get the brothers in Arms 3 Hack tool with no solvey pls help me with the link.
that link is for lucky patcher,it's d hacking tool needed to hack d game..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ritababe(f): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
obaayo2:
do u like it?

i like it but i prefer carnivorous
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
jworos:
that link is for lucky patcher,it's d hacking tool needed to hack d game..
can it makes it unlimited money and medals, if yes please put me through pls.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thuna:
can it makes it unlimited money and medals, if yes please put me through pls.
i think it can, but I've not done it, i use game cih 4that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
jworos:
please can you help me with the cheat, atleast. Please bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2014
jworos:
lucky patch cant hack it to get unlimited money i'v tried it b4 and game killer cnt also bt i have nt try game cih2 and game guardian.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Collinz2:
lucky patch cant hack it to get unlimited money i'v tried it b4 and game killer cnt also bt i have nt try game cih2 and game guardian.
wen i tried hackin with coins n gold with lucky P, d game crashes, game cih works fine for me.. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2014
i wanted to download godfire n call of duty but wen i checked on playstore it is saying not compatible with my os version.. m on 5.0.2..
ANYONE PLAYING IT ON LOLLIPOP NOW??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2014
jworos:
wen i tried hackin with coins n gold with lucky P, d game crashes, game cih works fine for me.. .
please help me with the cheat I beg, and how to use it please I take God beg you....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2014
OGeeKush:
i wanted to download godfire n call of duty but wen i checked on playstore it is saying not compatible with my os version.. m on 5.0.2..
ANYONE PLAYING IT ON LOLLIPOP NOW??
u have to wait for the games to have update to support android 5, bt most app have started having updates for android 5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2014
jworos:
maybe only the game hack tool can do it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chrisdmeek(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2014
pelboy:
pls did u av the latest version of lucky patcher
yea
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thuna:
please help me with the cheat I beg, and how to use it please I take God beg you....
if you're using lucky patcher to hack,once u open d lucky patcher app, click on d app u want to hack,you'll c an option dat says open available patches,once it opens you'll c d different types of hack available for dat app,like license verification, or to remove ads n to edit in app market.. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pat077: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Can anybodi help me wit hw to unlock fifa 2014 on my phone. I can only play d match of d week... I try unlockin but it keeps saying error in connection despite havin enough data.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.