Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786594 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
jworos:
if you're using lucky patcher to hack,once u open d lucky patcher app, click on d app u want to hack,you'll c an option dat says open available patches,once it opens you'll c d different types of hack available for dat app,like license verification, or to remove ads n to edit in app market.. .
thanks anyway, but what I mean is that gamecih, teach me how to use it with the brothers in Arms 3. I beg you.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thuna:
thanks anyway, but what I mean is that gamecih, teach me how to use it with the brothers in Arms 3. I beg you.....
Start the game, and as soon
as it starts pause it take note of
your current money, and hit your
hot-key. Then select "Input
Number"
Step 4: Input the current money,
then hit OK.
Step 5: Back out, back in to the
game, and either spend more
money, or gain more money, than
hit your hot-key again. After that,
click on the "!".
***Note- (=) Search for all
Unchanged Values, (!) Search for
all Changed values, (+) Search for
all Increased values, (-) Search for
all Decreased values.
Step 6: Hit the "money", than
change the value to whatever you
wish, than hit "Modify". For this, I
just used 9999. Then hit the lock
button, to keep the value locked, so
you will now have infinite money.
Step 7: Enjoy!
Now, I will show you how to
modify your reward points.
Step 1: Go back to the main menu,
and go to where you can spend
your reward points. Note your
reward points, than hit the hot-
key.
Step 2: As pointed out above,
change the values of both
"reward_points" and "value" to
"4294 967 295" (<This is the max
value you can use with this tool) as
shown below. Than be sure to lock
each one. (To ensure they changed,
I hit the "!", than lock them again)
Step 3: Back out of GameCIH, than
go back to the main menu of the
game. Now go back to the "Reward
Points", and spend as much as you
want! (WARNING- In my
experience with this game, clicking
to fast causes the values to get
unlocked, meaning, you will run
out of reward points and have to
do it again, don't go fast as
possible, or it will reset. If it does,
no worries, close completely out of
the game, and reset both the game
and GameCIH, than repeat the 3
steps.) Have fun!

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chrisdmeek:
yea
pls share me your lucky patcher
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
jworos:
Start the game, and as soon
as it starts pause it take note of
your current money, and hit your
hot-key. Then select "Input
Number"
Step 4: Input the current money,
then hit OK.
Step 5: Back out, back in to the
game, and either spend more
money, or gain more money, than
hit your hot-key again. After that,
click on the "!".
***Note- (=) Search for all
Unchanged Values, (!) Search for
all Changed values, (+) Search for
all Increased values, (-) Search for
all Decreased values.
Step 6: Hit the "money", than
change the value to whatever you
wish, than hit "Modify". For this, I
just used 9999. Then hit the lock
button, to keep the value locked, so
you will now have infinite money.
Step 7: Enjoy!
Now, I will show you how to
modify your reward points.
Step 1: Go back to the main menu,
and go to where you can spend
your reward points. Note your
reward points, than hit the hot-
key.
Step 2: As pointed out above,
change the values of both
"reward_points" and "value" to
"4294 967 295" (<This is the max
value you can use with this tool) as
shown below. Than be sure to lock
each one. (To ensure they changed,
I hit the "!", than lock them again)
Step 3: Back out of GameCIH, than
go back to the main menu of the
game. Now go back to the "Reward
Points", and spend as much as you
want! (WARNING- In my
experience with this game, clicking
to fast causes the values to get
unlocked, meaning, you will run
out of reward points and have to
do it again, don't go fast as
possible, or it will reset. If it does,
no worries, close completely out of
the game, and reset both the game
and GameCIH, than repeat the 3
steps.) Have fun!
thanks bro. Let me try it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thuna:
thanks bro. Let me try it out
you're welcome bros...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
jworos:
bia3 is abt 500+ mb,shadowgun 300+ mb
bros i downloaded both the apk and extra data of the shadow games pls which folder will i place it cos i didn't play when i moved it to obb after extracting the zip
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
maxibrainz:
Just downloaded this game brothers in arm 3, hope it would be nice
download link pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pat077: 4:40am On Dec 30, 2014
pat077:
Can anybodi help me wit hw to unlock fifa 2014 on my phone. I can only play d match of d week... I try unlockin but it keeps saying error in connection despite havin enough data.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
bros i downloaded both the apk and extra data of the shadow games pls which folder will i place it cos i didn't play when i moved it to obb after extracting the zip
shadowgun's data file is mostly placed in d obb folder, just check n make sure everything is in its rightful position, + u need internet to play d game...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Just finished Nova3,dat game make brain sha,must play for everyone dat likes Fps...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Manchelsea(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
ch app can I download dt shows caller location
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=pat077 post=29323559][/quote] u need very strong network, preferably WiFi but u can still do it if u have good etisalat or Mtn network in ur area
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
jworos:
shadowgun's data file is mostly placed in d obb folder, just check n make sure everything is in its rightful position, + u need internet to play d game...
thanks guys now playing brothers in arms 3 bia3 i missed this game wella back in the days of symbian. Sis and the n-gage

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
guyz pls download link for bia3.. av downloaded 3 apks now, it is just saying invalid license.. I downloaded d data from play.mob.org
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
which site do u download the season .....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
OGeeKush:
guyz pls download link for bia3.. av downloaded 3 apks now, it is just saying invalid license.. I downloaded d data from play.mob.org
unzip the data and place it in secure /Android /obb then download luckyPatcher and remove its verification.

Jworos abeg do ur bia3 always require to on data each time u launch the game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pat077: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
u need very strong network, preferably WiFi but u can still do it if u have good etisalat or Mtn network in ur area
d network is nt bad, i even use it to download d commentary but whenever i try to unlock it, it keep saying network error.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tellsblinks(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pls guys help me....since I patched my injustice: gods among us its been force closing...pls I need help on how to stop it fron force closing.. I am using Injoo note
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
unzip the data and place it in secure /Android /obb then download luckyPatcher and remove its verification.

Jworos abeg do ur bia3 always require to on data each time u launch the game?
it does, bt wat is do is, after d game loads I'll jst put off my data den continue.. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Really enjoying batman arkham city. . .sooh awesome downloaded it from playstore. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chrisgt: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
jworos:
it does, bt wat is do is, after d game loads I'll jst put off my data den continue.. .
bros abeg can this bia3 work on oppson d2(ivo6622)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
This China Town wars no try sha.... Unimpressed

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
nani667:
what's the data size
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
chrisgt:

as far as ur android os is 4.0 and later it will work bt i dnt knw of android 5.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
nani667:
the screenshot alone discourage me it looks like cartoon.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
OGeeKush:
they stil have the apk now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by abogjohn(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
jworos:
Just finished Nova3,dat game make brain sha,must play for everyone dat likes Fps...
how many chapters does it hav, hope it is longer than mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
abogjohn:
how many chapters does it hav, hope it is longer than mc4
menh d game long, n pretty hard, felt as if i was playing Crysis...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
chrisgt:

if it works it might lag,cuz of ur Ram...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by abogjohn(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
jworos:
menh d game long, n pretty hard, felt as if i was playing Crysis...
Okay thanks bro, where did u download urz?, because am planning to download dat game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
abogjohn:
Okay thanks bro, where did u download urz?, because am planning to download dat game
Got it from andropalace

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please help me with the link to gamecih that's not a lite version pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.