Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786611 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2016
isaiah9:
which phone are you using to play the game and does it lag?
gionee m5.. Zero lag #
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kabious1994(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2016
guys pls help me out!
I have tried everything possible to play gangster rio on my phone bt I keep giving me an "unfortunately gangster rio has stopped" error. I've done both changing my built.prop nd also using gltool to support d game yet am still getting that error. .. am using a Samsung galaxy s4 . any body with ideas, pls share! I really lov 2 play dx game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Just got back to mc4
Please from which site did you download yours? I downloaded mine from revdl.com but it genuinely refuses to even verify files. I've finished MC3 but I need this MC4 and its being sold on playstore, help a bro pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2016
IKON360:

Please from which site did you download yours? I downloaded mine from revdl.com but it genuinely refuses to even verify files. I've finished MC3 but I need this MC4 and its being sold on playstore, help a bro pls
andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Baddestguyp:
andropalace
All right, thank you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Who has call of duty heroes,I want to play it and see how matured people say the game is,download link will be appreciated
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 19, 2016
nani667:
cool
Pls whats the name of your squad so that I can join. this game is just too nice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:16am On Feb 19, 2016
dumo1:

Pls whats the name of your squad so that I can join. this game is just too nice
I'm not currently in any squad... I'm going Solo for the time being

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 6:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Therock5555:
Guys I need your help, I downloaded the walking dead season one from revl, over 2.5gig,it showed corrupted file, I vex delete as, next I ran to Androidpalace, it worked but turned out to be in Russian language, did research only to find out that there was no language option. I vex delete am then went legit to playstore, downloaded over 1.3gig,tge rest episodes were locked, I smiled and ran to my lucky patcher, created a modified apk, I installed it and it deleted my obb data, shiiiiit I opened the apk and downloaded it again, finally it worked and I hacked all episodes unlocked.

Then came the big wahala, I started downloading episode 2,when it got to 79% my phone started crying for low memory and it stopped, I was like wtf, I checked and my SD card was still over 3gig free, I ran to my settings and checked the game, I noticed that the episode 2 was downloading straight to my phone ram, seriously I don't know what to do again, I just finished episode 1.pls help

Thats d problem.with telltale games, the app Size will keep increasing Wen downloading new episodes thus you cant move it to external sd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kabious1994(m): 8:18am On Feb 19, 2016
guys pls help me out! I have tried everything possible to play gangster rio on my phone bt I keep giving me an "unfortunately gangster rio has stopped" error. I've done both changing my built.prop nd also using gltool to support d game yet am still getting that error. .. am using a Samsung galaxy s4 . any body with ideas, pls share! I really lov 2 play dx game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
epic of kings coming 2 android march 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by zekokuyo: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Can anyone help me with Gunship battle latest version cheat or modded(cracked) version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
davthom:
epic of kings coming 2 android march 2016
stage fighting game,I will pass
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
AmazingZeus:
stage fighting game,I will pass
I tell ya. I just don't like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
isaiah9:
I tell ya. I just don't like them.
just staying at a place repeating the same combo and attack approach over and over again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
AmazingZeus:
just staying at a place repeating the same combo and attack approach over and over again
yeah there's nothing more boring. Why not just make it a mission game like backstab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
isaiah9:
yeah there's nothing more boring. Why not just make it a mission game like backstab?
yeah I agree with you on that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Warship battle...boring but kind of better compared to stage fighting game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Am enjoying it though

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Just wished it had pvp mode,I for be king of the sea grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
proffnico:
Liberty City
From Which site did u download episodes from liberty city?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
oludoyin99:

From Which site did u download episodes from liberty city?
visit andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iceberryose(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please can someone confirm if Real Racing 3 is Offline Or Online.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
AmazingZeus:
Just wished it had pvp mode,I for be king of the sea grin
men too much on screen buttons.isn't assassin creed pirates similar (I've never played it though) maybe DAT one has pvp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
iceberryose:
Please can someone confirm if Real Racing 3 is Offline Or Online.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
davthom:
men too much on screen buttons.isn't assassin creed pirates similar (I've never played it though) maybe DAT one has pvp
I've not played that one though,what's the total size of it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Air combat ol,an online jet fighting game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by phensbassey: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
horlahlucee:
what is the name of that game, will it work on my y4?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by horlahlucee(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
phensbassey:
what is the name of that game, will it work on my y4?
real racing 3, it'll work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by phensbassey: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
horlahlucee:
real racing 3, it'll work
OK tanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 21, 2016
AmazingZeus:
I've not played that one though,what's the total size of it
I don't know,never played it either

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.