Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,173 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2810234 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2016
dynamo007:
e don tey wey i watch anime.... Which one make sense make i go download and site to download...
arslan Senki
one punch man
psycho pass
kuroko no basket
gintama
fate zero
fate stay night
claymore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2016
guydangerous:
finally got xcom enemy within,no more game downloading till new ones come up.
no one seems to be answering me in this place and you're the one that seems reasonable to me i have few questions i need your help with

why cant i play gta sa, gta lcs, gta vc on my infimix hot2 lollipop but am playing gta 3 on it and i placed the data properly as am a pro in gaming

secondly where can i download a working xcom, gta lcs for lollipop and assassin creed identity from.

thanks in anticipation
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2016
guydangerous:
finally got xcom enemy within,no more game downloading till new ones come up.
where u download ur own? D 1 weaI c no get d obb file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by morganemma15: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Is anyone playin assassins creed identity on infinix hot 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
thanks, finished both few weeks ago. I so love one punch man.

any other anime?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
arslan Senki
one punch man
psycho pass
kuroko no basket
gintama
fate zero
fate stay night
claymore
are they chinese amine? And do u know any funny amine like the boondocks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
proffnico:
funny anime gintama especially gintama 2015. Chinese animation kingdom, although I prefer the comic cos of graphics of animation is not too dope and comic is ahead with original storyline. try kingdom manga and thank me later
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
proffnico:
seen it. season 2 is coming out this year. I even follow the manga
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
seen it. season 2 is coming out this year. I even follow the manga
.Av you seen the movie?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
proffnico:
.Av you seen the movie?
yeah. hated it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
yeah. hated it
Lol.. Why?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
the brothers game I got on play.mob.org isn't in English oh. they're speaking one language that I'm not even sure exists. but they demonstrate enough so I understand. just started. game seems to have good storyline. I just started but I guess I don't like the controls. to control two brothers at once no be joke. will try to continue sha

meanwhile who watches anime on this thread. I'm out of movies and anime, watched all the latest movies. I need anime to watch. just finished Arslan Senki.
pls recommend some for me abeg

Not english...datx how the game is
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
the brothers game I got on play.mob.org isn't in English oh. they're speaking one language that I'm not even sure exists. but they demonstrate enough so I understand. just started. game seems to have good storyline. I just started but I guess I don't like the controls. to control two brothers at once no be joke. will try to continue sha

meanwhile who watches anime on this thread. I'm out of movies and anime, watched all the latest movies. I need anime to watch. just finished Arslan Senki.
pls recommend some for me abeg
death note(watch dubbed version its the best version at kissanime) best amine ever!!!!!!.currently watching JoJo bizarre adventure(advice: watched the subbed version coz the actors for the dubbed version just sound in relation to the story).if I've missed naruto coz of all the filler episodes well the main fight with kaguya is underway so time to get back.noragami and noragami arogoto dubbed version(funny and interesting plus stupid ass protagonists delivery god yato is awesome).
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Collinz2:
are they chinese amine? And do u know any funny amine like the boondocks.
archer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
davthom:
death note(watch dubbed version its the best version at kissanime) best amine ever!!!!!!.currently watching JoJo bizarre adventure(advice: watched the subbed version coz the actors for the dubbed version just sound in relation to the story).if I've missed naruto coz of all the filler episodes well the main fight with kaguya is underway so time to get back.noragami and noragami arogoto dubbed version(funny and interesting plus stupid ass protagonists delivery god yato is awesome).
watched death note
following naruto
will check out jojo's bizarre adventure and nogarami
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
proffnico:
Lol.. Why?
they changed a lot of things. even my favourite character Levi wasn't in the movie so annoying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
why can't all these gaming companies produce first person shooting games for Android

we keep getting the same RPG games or building games over and over again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
why can't all these gaming companies produce first person shooting games for Android

I tire oo, after mc5 there have not been any good fps
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
dauntless15:
no one seems to be answering me in this place and you're the one that seems reasonable to me i have few questions i need your help with

why cant i play gta sa, gta lcs, gta vc on my infimix hot2 lollipop but am playing gta 3 on it and i placed the data properly as am a pro in gaming

secondly where can i download a working xcom, gta lcs for lollipop and assassin creed identity from.

thanks in anticipation
the reason why you can't play those games may relate to the type of gpu,ram and processor of your phone because I tried gta lcs on my infinix hot note 1gb ram which didn't play,gta 3 requirements are too low that even phone with 512mb ram can play it.
forget gta lcs because I don't think your phone hardware can handle it same goes to xcom because it didn't play on my infinix hot note so I don't know if it will work on your phone but if you want to try them goto andropalace,revdl,playmob,apk4fun and androidgamezonebd for gta lcs,for xcom enemy within I have the download links.
I hope you know assassin's Creed identity is an online game without story mode,you'll just be running around to save somebody,pick up something etc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
dynamo007:
I'd advice you to download those telltales episodes from d game kuz there's 90% possibility of having a corrupted file from revdl and sure it should work on lollipop played it on marshmallow.....
My phone ain't rooted, you want me to purchase the episodes or what.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Collinz2:
MC3 work on lollipop from revdl comfirm by me.
Screenshot it cause mine shows total blackout, when I get my device, will post pics.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
kingDELE:
where u download ur own? D 1 weaI c no get d obb file
download only the apk from this site http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/rz8vZCon/file.html.
then download the obb file from this site http://mobdisc.com/dwc9d82fd0/download.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
guydangerous:
carl care misplaced your sim card or you can't find it ?.... I played mc3 with my infinix note running on lollipop.... I just downloaded mine from play store but not fully unlocked so I will use lucky patcher to patch and unlock it.... I don't know where you can get it because it's been long I played the game.
Another crossfire, okay, where did you download yours from.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

grin grin what's wrong in purchasing them ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
guydangerous:
download only the apk from this site http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/rz8vZCon/file.html.
then download the obb file from this site http://mobdisc.com/dwc9d82fd0/download.html
is xcom really worth its size cos 2.7 GB no be beans
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
guydangerous:
my experience with airtel...airtel rule mehn
Where do you stay?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
guydangerous:
thanks alot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
The Pentagon, MC4 played but it requires data to open it everytime to me, that's an online game. That game is truly a war, Blake. But I must finish mc3 before playing it.
Guydangerous, where did you get your telltale from on your lollipop? And where do you stay to get such speed on airtel?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:

dead effect 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
The Pentagon, MC4 played but it requires data to open it everytime to me, that's an online game. That game is truly a war, Blake. But I must finish mc3 before playing it.
Guydangerous, where did you get your telltale from on your lollipop?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
grin grin what's wrong in purchasing them ?
Young man

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

we r in d same level... My fone ain't rooted too but I used lucky patcher to create modified apk and it worked lucky patcher still works on non rooted fones bro but it's only to create modified apk only...... So that's what I used to purchase telltales game of thrones episodes for free

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.